ImageImageImageImageImage

Donovan Mitchell Thread #8 - We're pretty f@#$!n far from close, aren't we?!?!?!?!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,310

Re: Donovan Mitchell Thread #8 - We're pretty f@#$!n far from close, aren't we?!?!?!?! 

Post#1361 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:16 am

It's so comical watching people come after those who criticize Randle for his faults as if they don't completely trash every other player on the team that THEY don't like. STFU and GTFO. :lol:
:beer: RIP mags
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,446

Re: Donovan Mitchell Thread #8 - We're pretty f@#$!n far from close, aren't we?!?!?!?! 

Post#1362 » by robillionaire » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 am

I hope Randle stays here forever because I hate everyone here. Isn’t there another cry about Randle thread? I’m trying to get Donovan Mitchell updates
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,383

Post#1363 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:18 am

whocares1 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:Toxicity being blamed on Randle ?
News flash .
Did ya’ll forget this the Knicks.
Was here before Randle , will be here after Randle.
He only led the team in points assists and rebound but HE IS WATS WRONG WITH THE TEAM ?
It’s very hypocritical.
We act like the talent levels around fringe players like Mitch , grimes , isn’t good enough because our best players Randle and RJ are dragging them down .
The bum glorification is rampant here and the discrediting of the best players is just as bad .

Randle is trash. Period.

All this guy’s takes are really dated, I’m convinced he’s from the past or something.

The time traveler!
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1364 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 am

robillionaire wrote:I hope Randle stays here forever because I hate everyone here. Isn’t there another cry about Randle thread? I’m trying to get Donovan Mitchell updates

You're just mad that Nerlens Noel is gone. There hasn't been a DM update in weeks! :lol:
evevale
Lead Assistant
And1: 16,747

Post#1365 » by evevale » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:27 am

random jazz posters gonna come here looking to talk their usual trash only to find we all killed each other fighting over julius & rj in a donovan thread
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,212

Post#1366 » by Kampuchea » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:31 am

Guano wrote:
Juggynaut wrote:Support Randle cause he's going to be a Knick at the end of the day.

Randle isn't getting moved until he has positive trade value. That's just facts, Leon isn't going to sell low on Randle. And I'll ship Obi easily for Donovan. He ain't that good.

I don't think we have to support randle if he can't hit shoots - but calling him a stupid a**hole cause he sucks at basketball is wild. and the hypocrisy for calling him emotionally unstable while firing off a thousand post on a message board is comical.

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,035

Post#1367 » by god shammgod » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:44 am

this place really is toxic lol

rooting for randle to stay to torture other fans. jesus. i admire it but i just can't do it, i've seen randle play. and....

bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#1368 » by bearadonisdna » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:56 am

whocares1 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:Toxicity being blamed on Randle ?
News flash .
Did ya’ll forget this the Knicks.
Was here before Randle , will be here after Randle.
He only led the team in points assists and rebound but HE IS WATS WRONG WITH THE TEAM ?
It’s very hypocritical.
We act like the talent levels around fringe players like Mitch , grimes , isn’t good enough because our best players Randle and RJ are dragging them down .
The bum glorification is rampant here and the discrediting of the best players is just as bad .

Randle is trash. Period.

All this guy’s takes are really dated, I’m convinced he’s from the past or something.

In the end the boo-ers are the loudest but are generally the minority .
At lot like this board .
The Randle boo -ers are loudest but fool themselves to thinking it’s the majority opinion because it’s all they hear or see.
TraveyKnicks31
Junior
And1: 183

Post#1369 » by TraveyKnicks31 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:01 am

Shout out to Julius hope he balls out next year
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,339

Post#1370 » by Hes_On_Fire » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:03 am

bearadonisdna wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Randle is trash. Period.

At lot like this board .
The Randle boo -ers are loudest but fool themselves to thinking it’s the majority opinion because it’s all they hear or see.

New York Knicks franchise W-L record as of 9/2/22 since James L Dolan assumed full ownership (2001):

673-1,007
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1371 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:07 am

TraveyKnicks31 wrote:Shout out to Julius hope he balls out next year

It would be great if he could play efficient team ball and help us get to the next level. I don't like the odds but, I would love that to be the case.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1372 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:09 am

bearadonisdna wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Randle is trash. Period.

At lot like this board .

In the end, all of your takes are whack. Randle is an inefficient low IQ player. Period.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 14,917

Post#1373 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:09 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:

It would be great if he could play efficient team ball and help us get to the next level. I don't like the odds but, I would love that to be the case.

Maybe off the bench but not at Obi's expense
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 14,917

Post#1374 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:10 am

Stfu
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,323

Post#1375 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:12 am

When does our training camp start?
ImageImageImage
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#1376 » by whocares1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:27 am

robillionaire wrote:I hope Randle stays here forever because I hate everyone here. Isn’t there another cry about Randle thread? I’m trying to get Donovan Mitchell updates

Translation: “I hope to continue to watch terrible, stagnant, isolation offense for years to come because people I don’t even know over the internet cannot stand watching it any longer. I’m here for updates on a trade that’s been dead for weeks.”
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,409

Post#1377 » by Zenzibar » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:16 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:

Stfu

:lol:
Stop All Genocides
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1378 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:55 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Maybe off the bench but not at Obi's expense

:lol: Thibs says hello.

If Randle could play with a level head and be an efficient scorer he's not a bad player. It would help the team for sure. It's not like I see it happening but, I wouldn't mind it. IMO his game is to ISOcentric and I don't see any way he changes that. He should be the stretch 5 type player. Small ball 5 at times. Dump him the ball closer to the basket at the end of the clock. Make him draw his defender out of the paint if his 3 is falling. Otherwise he's a bull in a china shop and he sucks.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1379 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:11 am

Clyde_Style wrote:When does our training camp start?

I'm gonna say 1st week of September. Not sure if exact date though. Maybe around the 7th. Pre season starting around October 2nd. Just guessing though.
Fat
RealGM
And1: 23,752

Post#1380 » by Fat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:21 am

god shammgod wrote:this place really is toxic lol

rooting for randle to stay to torture other fans. jesus. i admire it but i just can't do it, i've seen randle play. and....

Hate to see one of the Knick greats being treated so poorly just because he couldn’t carry these bums to back to back playoff appearances
Miami Heat Baf

Markelle Fultz
Donovan Mitchell
Gary Trent Jr
Al Horford
Steven Adams

Return to New York Knicks