ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Pippen KILLS the Bulls

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Mad Mike
Rookie
And1: 14

Post#21 » by Mad Mike » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:58 am

magnumt wrote:Big-Nosed Pippen needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. His age must be effecting his memory these days...because let's not forget he had a little guy named M.J. to overshadow his weaknesses, like say for example: having the Leadership abilities of a Baboon. Let's not forget Pips' that the ONE damn Year you were Jordan-less you faded, and hid in your little shell when the Game was on the line refusing to go back (thankfully)...allowing my Knicks' to win.

So in short: stfu Pips' if you don't want the "Pot calling the kettle black label".

what are you talking about man pipp was a great leader in portland... i mean it was nuthing but bunch of knuckle heads there just like the knicks but he still kept them in it and they were a playoff team every year. Dude was a great floor general and he was just mad because the last shot was for toni instead of him. You think jordan wouldn't be pissed if the last play gets designed for someone else? Pippen is right about the bulls and for the bulls fans hating on pipp because he is making fun of your flawed roster, you should be ashamed of yourself. I mean how many rings did jordan win w/o pippen?
Jemini80
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#22 » by Jemini80 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 7:00 am

wtf is up with all the idiots ripping Pippen in this thread. Not only is Pippen a great player, but Jordan wouldn't have won any championships without him. There is never one single superstar that leads a team to a title, it is always a superstar and a great sidekick.
Kareem had oscar
Shaq had Kobe
Magic had Kareem
Kobe had Shaq
Wade had Shaq
Jordan had Pippen

Ewing didn't have anyone, that is why we never won anything.

Not only is Pippen a great player but he is better than any player who has been on this roster in the past 20 years besides Ewing.
FlashFlood
Rookie
And1: 509

Post#23 » by FlashFlood » Thu Jan 3, 2008 7:40 am

Xavier McDaniel > Pippen, but I get your point
OooSplendiforous
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#24 » by OooSplendiforous » Thu Jan 3, 2008 8:22 am

magnumt wrote:Big-Nosed Pippen needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. His age must be effecting his memory these days...because let's not forget he had a little guy named M.J. to overshadow his weaknesses, like say for example: having the Leadership abilities of a Baboon. Let's not forget Pips' that the ONE damn Year you were Jordan-less you faded, and hid in your little shell when the Game was on the line refusing to go back (thankfully)...allowing my Knicks' to win.

So in short: stfu Pips' if you don't want the "Pot calling the kettle black label".

are you kidding me?! Pippen is one of the greatest 3's to ever play the game. We haven't had anyone remotely as talented as Pip in about 7 years... When the team was his he put up 23 7 and 7...stfu
capwolf
Bench Warmer
And1: 216

Post#25 » by capwolf » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:19 pm

We've never had a forward as good as Pippen not even Bernard...Pippen was only slightly worse than Jordan, and it was usually Pip covering Jordans flaws, not the other way around.
I think he has the stature to make these comments, and they are right on in my opinion.
Madgrinch knows more about basketball than me......
F'ing sig bets smh.......
TdoubleE
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#26 » by TdoubleE » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:40 pm

capwolf wrote:We've never had a forward as good as Pippen not even Bernard...Pippen was only slightly worse than Jordan, and it was usually Pip covering Jordans flaws, not the other way around.
I think he has the stature to make these comments, and they are right on in my opinion.

Hey, watch your mouth! :lol:

If BK had someone with Jordan's skills playing with him in his prime he would've had 6 rings too.
DaGoodz
Assistant Coach

Post#27 » by DaGoodz » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:04 pm

Didn't the Bulls win 50 games with Pippen the year Jordan left?
Pippen can say whatever he wants, he backed up all his talk when he use to play
BBall_Babe114
Sixth Man

Post#28 » by BBall_Babe114 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:33 pm

DaGoodz wrote:Didn't the Bulls win 50 games with Pippen the year Jordan left?
Pippen can say whatever he wants, he backed up all his talk when he use to play

The Bulls were a foul call away from winning that series against the Knicks and probably would've went to the finals that year. He's still one of the best #2 players ever. But his assessment of the Bulls is correct, especially on Ben Wallace. I never understood the Bulls signing him to that contract in the first place. They wanted toughness down low (a huge upgrade from Curry), but he doesn't score. There was a reason why the Pistons didn't want to resign him for those dollars.
CDB
Sixth Man

Post#29 » by CDB » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:42 pm

newskoolbulls wrote:^
Brad players are ready for critiscm but when it comes from a coach, not a wannabe.

The same wannabe that help your team win 6 champoinships right?

I think it is hilarious that Bulls fan are now ripping Pippen because he is saying the reality of their team but wasn't riping him when he was help bringing rings.

LMAO at Bulls fans
Dont Get Kobeterized!
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,563

Post#30 » by ctorres » Thu Jan 3, 2008 7:42 pm

I am pretty sure that Pippen meant that Gordon and Duhon were midgets, not Hinrich. The Bulls have midgets at the SG position and the weight falls on Hinrich (at 6'4) to make up for their height deficiency.
newskoolbulls
Banned User

Post#31 » by newskoolbulls » Thu Jan 3, 2008 9:57 pm

CDB I am not calling Pip a wannabe as a player but a wannabe coach. If anything is funny its your sig clutchford LMAO.
Bulls69
Head Coach
And1: 411

Post#32 » by Bulls69 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 10:16 pm

I hope the Knicks fans don't take this the wrong way but you guys should be more worried about fixing the mess that Zeke is causing your franchise then what comments Pip is saying about the Bulls and some of comments I do agree with.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#33 » by Fury » Thu Jan 3, 2008 10:30 pm

Bulls69 wrote:I hope the Knicks fans don't take this the wrong way but you guys should be more worried about fixing the mess that Zeke is causing your franchise then what comments Pip is saying about the Bulls and some of comments I do agree with.

You should worry about the comments Pippen made instead of worrying about us worrying about the comments Pippen made!
Bulls69
Head Coach
And1: 411

Post#34 » by Bulls69 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 10:38 pm

Fury wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You should worry about the comments Pippen made instead of worrying about us worrying about the comments Pippen made!

Good one I give you that's funny.
HighRyzer83
RealGM
And1: 4,487

Post#35 » by HighRyzer83 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:27 am

Bulls69 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Good one I give you that's funny.

Your approval means alot :roll:
Icefire10304
Veteran

Post#36 » by Icefire10304 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:45 pm

HighRyzer83 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Your approval means alot :roll:
:wavefinger:
CDB
Sixth Man

Post#37 » by CDB » Mon Jan 7, 2008 12:38 am

newskoolbulls wrote:CDB I am not calling Pip a wannabe as a player but a wannabe coach. If anything is funny its your sig clutchford LMAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO1nUfObERw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V45qYbjOd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4EOAv7D1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRuAHUegj4A

Dont Get Kobeterized!

Return to New York Knicks