ImageImageImageImageImage

Kenny Smith goes off on the knicks

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Mad Mike
Rookie
And1: 14

Kenny Smith goes off on the knicks 

Post#1 » by Mad Mike » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:21 am

http://nba-boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba ... 010308.asx

kenny says it is punishment to do their games....says they are 4 years away from even making the playoffs. All this time he always had the organizations back because he didn't wanna get fired but today he couldn't hold back and went off on the knicks. Clyde was going off and agreeing with breen the other day and now kenny has joined in with them as well. What is going on here how is dolan allowing his employees to trash his organization but kicking out the fans when they boo. Btw Chris bosh clip is hilarious.
KrAzY DeMoN
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#2 » by KrAzY DeMoN » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:33 am

kenny smith has my respect
Clincher
General Manager
And1: 697

Post#3 » by Clincher » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:35 am

I am not expecting Kenny Smith to comeback and be an commentator for the MSG network after this year, sadly enough.
Don't_Reach
Starter
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Don't_Reach » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:48 am

Atleast he's sayin' what he believes instead singin' da company line...
Mad Mike
Rookie
And1: 14

Post#5 » by Mad Mike » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:09 am

Don't_Reach wrote:Atleast he's sayin' what he believes instead singin' da company line...

usually he is singing the company line and charles calls him out for it but i think this isiah thomas statement about winning a championship made him say i can't back up this lying bull crap anymore.
dadanyk
Analyst
And1: 72

Post#6 » by dadanyk » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:25 pm

any chances on barkley commentating a knick game that would be great.... that guy just speaks his mind... he holds nothing back...

i would love to hear what he has to say about zeke championship prediction
Knick 4ever
RealGM
And1: 1

Post#7 » by Knick 4ever » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:28 pm

Revolution perhaps!
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#8 » by Dexmor » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:40 pm

They are the most talented losing team ever. They got a potential star at 4 positions but are the worst team in the league. Derrick Rose will probably save them. It's got to be exciting to know somebody like that is coming though right?
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,633

Post#9 » by knicksNOTslick » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:52 pm

dadanyk wrote:any chances on barkley commentating a knick game that would be great.... that guy just speaks his mind... he holds nothing back...

i would love to hear what he has to say about zeke championship prediction

If the guy speaks his mind and holds nothing back then he'll never be commentating a Knick game.
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#10 » by Slimpack » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:54 pm

Chris Bosh looks like a Dinosaur.
Flaming Mo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 225

Post#11 » by Flaming Mo » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:59 pm

Well, thank you Kenny Smith for stating the obvious. You suck just as much as an announcer. Remember last year when Marbury missed the free throw with time running?! "Oh this game is going to OT, no question, he's gonna make it..." Clank! Smith says nothing of substance, loves to hear himself and really doesn't add much to the broadcast.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies...
truth serum
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#12 » by truth serum » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:02 pm

star24 wrote:They are the most talented losing team ever. They got a potential star at 4 positions but are the worst team in the league. Derrick Rose will probably save them. It's got to be exciting to know somebody like that is coming though right?

This guy is like the "Skyee" of the Laker board.

BTW, it'd be nice to have some comfort in someone like Rose coming in....but you never know when Zeke is gonna go and trade the pick away for crap. I hate this team.
EL CABRITO
Starter
And1: 133

Post#13 » by EL CABRITO » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:04 pm

I hate Kenny The Je Smith, he's a douche bag for this, everyone just pile on now and kick us in the nuts...we suck the world knows, no need to beat a dead horse.
If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#14 » by Slimpack » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:06 pm

EL CABRITO wrote:I hate Kenny The Je Smith, he's a douche bag for this, everyone just pile on now and kick us in the nuts...we suck the world knows, no need to beat a dead horse.

Well you'd have to expect this with Isiah talking championship.
DaGoodz
Assistant Coach

Post#15 » by DaGoodz » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:15 pm

Pleez that is not airing out, what Pippen did to the Bulls was airing out; Thats what I want somebody to do to the knicks. I would love to hear Pippen's assessment on Curry :rofl:
nyk2423
Analyst
And1: 4

Post#16 » by nyk2423 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:07 pm

Slimpack wrote:Chris Bosh looks like a Dinosaur.

And thats why he is on the Raptors :D
Ballito
Starter
And1: 0

Post#17 » by Ballito » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:49 pm

Slimpack wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Well you'd have to expect this with Isiah talking championship.

Isiah is a damn fool for saying that but at the end of the day it is wat it is/ bring on the lottery pick...f it
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#18 » by krustytheclown » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:47 pm

its a mutiny!
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#19 » by Induveca » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:30 pm

Flaming Mo wrote:Well, thank you Kenny Smith for stating the obvious. You suck just as much as an announcer. Remember last year when Marbury missed the free throw with time running?! "Oh this game is going to OT, no question, he's gonna make it..." Clank! Smith says nothing of substance, loves to hear himself and really doesn't add much to the broadcast.

Mo, sorry but that was a big deal. He stood up to MSG, Dolan etc........Kenny Smith has been forced to compromise himself as a commentator for TNT and Barkley has f-d with him about it for a year now.

Smith finally reached the point where he felt like a fool for sticking up for the idiocy that is MSG management. Props to Kenny Smith. He basically said "If they fire me, **** them. At least I'm speaking the truth finally and not being a paycheck whore."
fimslim3
Banned User

Post#20 » by fimslim3 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:33 pm

Flaming Mo wrote:Well, thank you Kenny Smith for stating the obvious. You suck just as much as an announcer. Remember last year when Marbury missed the free throw with time running?! "Oh this game is going to OT, no question, he's gonna make it..." Clank! Smith says nothing of substance, loves to hear himself and really doesn't add much to the broadcast.

The same could be said about your blogs.

Return to New York Knicks