ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: T-Wolves 4-29

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#21 » by moocow007 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:42 am

XcalibuR wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Is that based on mins played? Cause other then Walker and Jaric they don't play the old guys alot of mins.

Yep on minutes per game...the top 10 for each team. I have to assume that if the old guys for the Wolves are playing then they really are playing for a reason...ergo...kinda would take away from the "no experience" argument.
DaBombBay
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#22 » by DaBombBay » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:49 am

moocow007 wrote:That's ridiculous.

Green is so good that he rarely plays, can't hit the side of the basket when he does, and so good that the Wolves declined the piddly option on his rookie contract and is willing to let him walk at seasons end.

Telfair is a younger, less talented and less in control Stephon Marbury.

Gomes is a role player just like many of our young role players.

Right-o! Green's ceiling is the same as Balkman's, maybe lower... they were both drafted in the late 1st round, so they must have comparable talent. And who needs a more cancerous Cancerbury like Telfair? I'd rather have a guy like Collins or Nate who can play bit parts instead of huge but cancerous roles. They are blatantly tanking.. they don't even have the dignity to do what Isiah does, and actually field a competitive team that has a chance. I hope the ping pong balls bounce in a way that greatly displeases them during the lottery. Hell, I wish we could throw ping pong balls at them, right now!
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,748

Post#23 » by omerome » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:55 am

chrbal wrote:Wolves are losing because of their lack ofexperience, Knicks are losing because of their lack of interest.

I would rather lose by the former and not the later.

Return to New York Knicks