ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Hillary Clinton wins the New Hampshire primary

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Which democratic will win the New Hampshire primary?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:07 pm

Hillary Clinton
14%
Barrack Obama
78%
John Edwards
6%
Dennis Richarson
3%

Total votes: 36

knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#141 » by knicks742 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:02 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:I hate it but you already knew this.

The Clinton campaign uses Obama quotes out of context (about Obama saying he stood with the president on the war when in fact the entire quote was that Obama stood with the president on the need to train iraqi troops so they can take over). Clinton says no one has challenged Obama on certain quotes when Tim Russert has shown tapes to contradict everything Bill Clinton said. Tim challenged Obama on those quotes back in November.

Had Hillary not won NH, Bill Clinton's crying on the campaign trail would have gotten much more attention. He distorts the facts, openly lies about whether or not he said certain things despite audio & video evidence to prove otherwise & he isn't helping Hillary.

Wait a minute, this goes both ways. All this up in arms about the Bill quote and Hillary's calling out Obama for comparing himself to JFK and MLK were also taken out of context. I saw the video of Bill before all the chaos and you can see that he is explictly talking about Obama's position on Iraq, however, on the news, we only get to see the fairy land comment and naturally everyone gets offended. Same thing with Hillary, if you read her comments, she was making the point that words by themselves did not accomplish things, MLK had to work with the President to get this done.

Look, I am not claiming that the Clinton campaign is made up of saints. But it is ridiculous to say that Obama's campaign is higher than thou either. We should be focusing more on the issues than who is the more "fair" campaign because both are doing everything they can to win.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,694

Post#142 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:00 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What a blowhard.

"You said Obama was more of a show horse & that you were a work horse. Do you think Obama is a show horse?"

"I was talking about myself being a work horse."

Way to answer the question :roll:

OMG, did you see her on Meet the Press today (Sunday) with Russert? All she does is double talk. Hearing her try and explain her vote on authorizing the war is sickening. And she won't let Russert get a word in edgewise. That's a sign of weakness when you won't let the other person the space to try and make a point. That's because she's afraid she can't respond to it. We need to keep feeble minded people like that out of the White House. We've had that for the last 7 years with feeble minded Bush.

Bring me Obama or Edwards.

& :rofl: at her saying the Obama campaign is playing dirty. Who sent her people on Hardball & campaign stops saying "Obama used cocaine!" & "Bill Clinton is more black than Obama will ever be!"

Return to New York Knicks