ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Chris Paul - 16 points, 16 assists

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

NYKnick87
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#21 » by NYKnick87 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm

He's the MVP IMO. Top 3 at worst.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#22 » by TKF » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:38 pm

SMAC-K wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Chris Paul is a better overall player.

He is one of the best defenders in the league and hes averaging like 3 steals per game and 4 rebounds per game. Not to mention 10 assists and only 2 turnovers.

Chris Paul is the truth.

nash is a great player in that suns system, but when you look at the hornets, the only REAL talent they have other than paul is west, he is a two way player, the other guys really aren't. chandler, peja, boby jackson are pretty much one way players.. Paul makes everything fit, and make sense. He seems to get the most out of each guy and scott is not a bad coach.. Paul IMO is better than nas because he can defend, and believe it or not is a better penetrator and finisher.. I love chris paul, he is tough and he leads. Without him, the hornets are a lottery team IMO... The NBA needs more guys like paul...
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#23 » by cmaff051 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:50 pm

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

nash is a great player in that suns system, but when you look at the hornets, the only REAL talent they have other than paul is west, he is a two way player, the other guys really aren't. chandler, peja, boby jackson are pretty much one way players.. Paul makes everything fit, and make sense. He seems to get the most out of each guy and scott is not a bad coach.. Paul IMO is better than nas because he can defend, and believe it or not is a better penetrator and finisher.. I love chris paul, he is tough and he leads. Without him, the hornets are a lottery team IMO... The NBA needs more guys like paul...

To me it's pretty even...Nash and Paul are right there, together, in the Top 5. Both of them make their teams measurably better... while Nash has better talent than Paul, Nash has also lead his team to 60 win seasons...

But it's pretty clear, the Nash and Kidd era is nearing the end and the CP3 era is just beginning.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#24 » by TKF » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:49 pm

cmaff051 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

To me it's pretty even...Nash and Paul are right there, together, in the Top 5. Both of them make their teams measurably better... while Nash has better talent than Paul, Nash has also lead his team to 60 win seasons...

But it's pretty clear, the Nash and Kidd era is nearing the end and the CP3 era is just beginning.

yea, I agree, and this is why I like derrick rose. this guy can score 20ppg, but he WANTS to get his teamates involved. Listen basketball is not rocket science, It always has been why a good team, always beats good players. Now people will point to Jordan, but jordan could not beat those great pistons teams until his team got better and he allowed the bulls to play as a team... Get everyone involved and you develop chemistry, every guy does not have to take shots, but every guy should at least touch the ball, picks should be set, and guys should cut. the game is fun played that way. Derrick rose is like nash and CP3. It is not that they can't score, but they want to pass, and when you have a guy with that kind of talent to do everything else also.. you have a special player..
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#25 » by VinnyTheMick » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:50 pm

fimslim3 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

A female on the Knicks board?

this Sarah girl has been on the Knicks board in the past. I think the "TITS or GTFO" talk scared her away though.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein

Return to New York Knicks