ImageImageImageImageImage

WOAH WOAH DID ANYONE HERE ISIAH"S PRESSER???

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#21 » by mjhp911 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:02 am

AKfanatic wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Why does everyone keep saying he's tanking? Tanking would mean your team has the ability to get many more wins. At this point i would hope the Knicks try there damndest and lose if i was a Knick fan. At least then you'll see who is worthy of wearing that jersey.

As for my question, i meant is whole "that may be a fair question in a couple weeks" thing. Isn't that the same thing he fed the media when asked how many losses it'd take before the coach had to be judged?

We'd have about five more wins if Q never saw any court time this season. Even Stevie Wonder can see that. I'm trying to rack my brains as to why Zeke still plays Q...
m1kenoff
Bench Warmer
And1: 482

Post#22 » by m1kenoff » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:34 am

I feel bad for Isiah...he seems to have good intentions. He has collected a large amount of talent and is just unable to get them to act like grown men. Sometimes I think hes on drugs... In all seriousness though, I just dont think he is capable of having so much responsibility on his shoulders. Even when he was the GM of the Raptors, I believe he folded because he couldnt take the pressure. Who gave him this job?! Thats who you should be putting the hate on. I guess if I was a Knicks fan I would hate him too...
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#23 » by Bill Bradley » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:38 am

Isiah's plan when he got here was to fill our roster with low IQ, lazy, selfish players, and then to eventually get rid of those players and build this team one piece at a time with late first rounders and second rounders. And he also wanted to trade the second pick in the draft and eventually try to get a high draft pick. Like the Pistons. Or something.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#24 » by StutterStep » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:51 pm

m1kenoff wrote:I feel bad for Isiah...he seems to have good intentions. He has collected a large amount of talent and is just unable to get them to act like grown men.

I don't feel bad for Isiah. It's 4 years -- this thing should have been turned around by now.

Isiah Thomas may have forgotten more basketball than I will ever know but he forgot the two most fundamentals things about a basketball player: dribbling and the jumpshot matters on offense.

Return to New York Knicks