ImageImageImageImageImage

why haven't reporters ask the question.......

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

dadanyk
Analyst
And1: 72

why haven't reporters ask the question....... 

Post#1 » by dadanyk » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:08 am

:reporter: why randolph morris is not getting any run during these blowouts? :dontknow:

if zeke is holding him back so that teams dont bid on him this off season, why in the world would morris want to re-sign with this circus?
fimslim3
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#2 » by fimslim3 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:20 am

I think he was inactive.
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#3 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 am

Hes a restricted FA so whatever a team offers him, the Knicks can match. Hopefully, the new GM will match.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
Hardaway 10
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Hardaway 10 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:59 am

He was asked recently, IIRC. He said something to the effect that it's hard to get PT when you have bigs like Eddy and Z-Bo starting and Lee and Malik ahead of you on the depth chart.

Then again, that might've been about Balkman...
Anotha Knicks fan
Head Coach
And1: 1,333

Post#5 » by Anotha Knicks fan » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:54 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:Hes a restricted FA so whatever a team offers him, the Knicks can match. Hopefully, the new GM will match.

You know, for a while now, I was debating on whether or not to click on your link, and until now I had fought against my urgings. Anyhow, today, my will power was at an all time low, and I decided to do it.

I regretted it. Thanks a lot d1ck. Thankfully I didnt do it at work. lol. :rofl:
Join me in welcoming in the new Era of our basketball team:

The New York Mediocrebockers!
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#6 » by Knicksfan20 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 am

he should be in the D league...i dont get it
Ballito
Starter
And1: 0

Post#7 » by Ballito » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:35 pm

I agree with most of yall...Morris should be in the d-league to atleast get some game situations in.
Johnny Hoops
RealGM
And1: 2,212

Post#8 » by Johnny Hoops » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:15 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:Hes a restricted FA so whatever a team offers him, the Knicks can match. Hopefully, the new GM will match.

You sure he's restricted - I thought he has an unusual deal that left him an unrestricted free agent after this season.
kosmovitelli
RealGM
And1: 429

Post#9 » by kosmovitelli » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Indeed he's restricted so the Knicks will be able to match. We'll have Early Bird Rights on Morris so we can match without using our Mid Level Exception. Only up to the amount of the MLE though, about $5.5M

I doubt he's not getting any burn so teams won't outbid us. Isiah Thomas isn't even sure he will remain the GM next july so why would he bench him if he believed he was good enough to contribute ?
Isiah Thomas is looking to save his ass, I doubt he's planning the off-season already. He's not looking that far. He's GMing on a day by day basis. As usual.

Morris was signed as a 12th man last season. I think people are expecting too much of him.
Knick 4ever
RealGM
And1: 1

Post#10 » by Knick 4ever » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:30 pm

[quote="kosmovitelli"][/quote]

If Isiah was really looking to save his arse, he would have played the players who can give him the best effort, not the high priced players.
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).

Return to New York Knicks