ImageImageImageImageImage

Lee-Nate-Balk....

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clark_Kent411
Banned User
And1: 0

Lee-Nate-Balk.... 

Post#1 » by Clark_Kent411 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 am

I'm not concerned about who starts, I'm concerned about who finishes these games. These 3 need to be on the court when it's crunch time in 4th quarter. They're a combination of offense-defense-rebounding which balances out any lineup you put out there with them. It's crazy that Isiah waited soooo long to give Balkman the minutes he deserved, but I guess much of that has to do with the Trade rumors that have been floating around with Balkman being involved in them.
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#2 » by GuyverADL » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:50 am

Balkman cant play when teams play zone because he cant shoot.

Robinson and Crawford kept us from blowing the games. these guys make timely hoops.

Plus Randolph actually was passing. I was like WTF. Curry is not looking to good.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#3 » by StutterStep » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:52 am

^You have one of the worst bball viewpoints I have ever seen.
king_k4life
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by king_k4life » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:41 am

optimusadl wrote:Balkman cant play when teams play zone because he cant shoot.

Robinson and Crawford kept us from blowing the games. these guys make timely hoops.

Plus Randolph actually was passing. I was like WTF. Curry is not looking to good.

He can play just with 3 guys that can hit the jumper
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Re: Lee-Nate-Balk.... 

Post#5 » by mjhp911 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:31 am

Clark_Kent411 wrote:I'm not concerned about who starts, I'm concerned about who finishes these games. These 3 need to be on the court when it's crunch time in 4th quarter. They're a combination of offense-defense-rebounding which balances out any lineup you put out there with them. It's crazy that Isiah waited soooo long to give Balkman the minutes he deserved, but I guess much of that has to do with the Trade rumors that have been floating around with Balkman being involved in them.

:nod:
kNiCk_PriDe
Assistant Coach
And1: 86

Post#6 » by kNiCk_PriDe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 am

add jamal and curry/randoplh to that depending on whos havin the better game.... nate and jamal can shoot from anywhere.....those two can carry the shooting load.....my man does have a point bout when teams play zone.....how many times hav we seen the ball get swung to balk in the corner during the zone....BUT, his defense and energy are much more important than his offense...he may not be able to shoot, but he can finish with the best of them....
moody
Junior

Post#7 » by moody » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Scorers or Not - Lee and Balk need to make free throws. They're both so active you know they'll be at the foul line sooner or later. That's how they can get their points. The rebounds and energy are a given.
It's the KNICKS baby ....Run Wit Us - or - Get Run Over by Us!!!
Ballito
Starter

Re: Lee-Nate-Balk.... 

Post#8 » by Ballito » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Clark_Kent411 wrote:I'm not concerned about who starts, I'm concerned about who finishes these games. These 3 need to be on the court when it's crunch time in 4th quarter. They're a combination of offense-defense-rebounding which balances out any lineup you put out there with them. It's crazy that Isiah waited soooo long to give Balkman the minutes he deserved, but I guess much of that has to do with the Trade rumors that have been floating around with Balkman being involved in them.

Best post all week :bowdown:

Return to New York Knicks