ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: My Final Post on RealGM

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

AirPaden
Analyst
And1: 0

Re: OT: My Final Post on RealGM 

Post#41 » by AirPaden » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:22 am

nylj2 wrote:It is with some regret that I announce that this is my last post on RealGM.

I
If you think you can you can, Get It Done!
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,593

Post#42 » by knicksNOTslick » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:05 am

As much as I respect a poster, I would never support a thread that bids goodbye just so they could announce their farewell and state the reasons why.

Hey, Newsflash! it's not that serious. Whether or not you contributed a lot to this board, it does not give you merit to clamor for attention just to mention that you're no longer posting. Big fkin DEAL!

If you don't think the bored is fun anymore, don't post.

I, too, have been around on this board when there were a huge number of good posters, like NYNEX and JazzFu that were mentioned previously. We also had a lot of trolls back then too.

But to pronounce a post to be your last one ever is just funny to me. It's attention-seeking. If you don't like the bored, just simply don't post. Maybe read from time to time and when it gets exciting, post back again.

It's as simple as that.

We don't need too many Michael Jordan wanna-bes with premature retirements only to come back because they miss RealGM.
swisscheeseD
NCAA Bracket Challenge Champion
And1: 4,239

Post#43 » by swisscheeseD » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 pm

another insightful poster bites the dust...

im pretty new to the site, but from what ive heard through my time is that many posters felt the need to leave the site for these same reasonings....

its sad, because people like you are the reason that i come on this site....you guys give me better understanding, and have helped make me a better fan...

be easy nylj2....hopefully we'll see you here again from time to time...good luck man
Chicago Bulls

PG: Kemba Walker / T.Rozier / B.Wannamaker
SG: Donte DiVincenzo / T.Ross / P.Connaughton
SF: Kawhi Leonard / R.O’Neale / Caleb Martin
PF: Draymond Green / B.Portis / A.Aminu
C: Jonas Valanciunas / M.Harrell / F.Kaminsky

Return to New York Knicks