ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Mad Mike
Rookie
And1: 14

OT: Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris 

Post#1 » by Mad Mike » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:23 pm

mike huckabee just said in south carolina rally that his future secretary of defense will be chuck norris :o .....what the hell does chuck norris know about national security? If we go to war with iran he probably goes in himself to kill their president. Chuck did his little speech and he couldn't even say the word predominantly :rofl: .....Mike Huckabee is a crazy racist man.
runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,235

Post#2 » by runnyc » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Careful what you say about Chuck Norris. Once he reads this he'll be at your door in five minutes, ready to roundhouse kick you out the window.
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Re: mike huckabee and chuck norris 

Post#3 » by knicks742 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Mad Mike wrote:mike huckabee just said in south carolina rally that his future secretary of defense will be chuck norris :o .....what the hell does chuck norris know about national security? If we go to war with iran he probably goes in himself to kill their president. Chuck did his little speech and he couldn't even say the word predominantly :rofl: .....Mike Huckabee is a crazy racist man.

Time of death of Huckabee candidacy;

January 17, 2008
9:24 am eastern time
Mad Mike
Rookie

Post#4 » by Mad Mike » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:29 pm

lol you can start calling him secretary of defense chuck norris....mike huckabee got rick flair promoting him too. lol
Slamm Goodbody
Bench Warmer
And1: 101

Post#5 » by Slamm Goodbody » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:32 pm

He's also said other crazy things like Stephen Colbert would be his running mate, evolution doesn't exist, and we should amend the Constitution to reflect the word of God. He worries conservatives on his fiscal policies and worries moderates over his religious fervor. The only reason he gets play is that he's from the South and is an engaging, likable character. The really sad part about all of it is he may actually get the Republican nod with how weak the field looks and how well he plays south of the Mason-Dixon.
Mardy Collins Superfan
Mad Mike
Rookie

Post#6 » by Mad Mike » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Slamm Goodbody wrote:He's also said other crazy things like Stephen Colbert would be his running mate, evolution doesn't exist, and we should amend the Constitution to reflect the word of God. He worries conservatives on his fiscal policies and worries moderates over his religious fervor. The only reason he gets play is that he's from the South and is an engaging, likable character. The really sad part about all of it is he may actually get the Republican nod with how weak the field looks and how well he plays south of the Mason-Dixon.

yah your right im sitting here listening to him and he is acting like he doesn't even like north east people. He sounds like he hates people that go to columbia, harvard, yale and other great schools. He is a damn redneck :banghead: or maybe he just acts like one.... Wasn't he part of a church that didn't allow black people? I read that he tried them to accept blacks but what i don't get is why was he part of such a racist church?
bencraven
Analyst
And1: 5

Post#7 » by bencraven » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:00 pm

I'm a USA fan, but I have to laugh with the rest the world at America's penchant for film star politicians. They are trained actors, professional liars, you'd have thought that they'd be the last people you want in charge.

Wasn't Charlies Barkley considering a career in politics at one point?

At least they're nice to look at and listen to I suppose.
"Bill Laimbeer was perhaps the best all round centre in the league. Whether he was facing the basket or had his back to it, he was lethal, he could even step back and hit the 3 on you. All time best teams start with Bill." Red Aubach
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Re: mike huckabee and chuck norris 

Post#8 » by richardhutnik » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:03 pm

knicks742 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
Time of death of Huckabee candidacy;

January 17, 2008
9:24 am eastern time

It dies the moment he slips below the "Ron Paul Line". The "Ron Paul Line" is a line where if you do worse that him in the campaign, it is time to pack it up. Fred Thompson has been hovering below this line, as has Rudy.

- Rich
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - G. Marx
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#9 » by PrecociousNeoph » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:20 pm

bencraven wrote:I'm a USA fan, but I have to laugh with the rest the world at America's penchant for film star politicians. They are trained actors, professional liars, you'd have thought that they'd be the last people you want in charge.

Wasn't Charlies Barkley considering a career in politics at one point?

At least they're nice to look at and listen to I suppose.

duh that's why they would make perfect pols :crazy:

Mad Mike wrote:mike huckabee just said in south carolina rally that his future secretary of defense will be chuck norris .....what the hell does chuck norris know about national security? If we go to war with iran he probably goes in himself to kill their president. Chuck did his little speech and he couldn't even say the word predominantly .....Mike Huckabee is a crazy racist man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJq9XriGU0Q
“Bye, Felicia.”

Return to New York Knicks