ImageImageImageImageImage

New Big Noyd Video plus AZ interview if you missed it.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

New Big Noyd Video plus AZ interview if you missed it. 

Post#1 » by Big C » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:46 am

VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#2 » by VinnyTheMick » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:01 am

I always **** with Noyd....speaking of which, I gotta find his 1st album. Its around here somewhere....

hes wearing some homo colors though. That purple on purple? :nonono:
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
Big C
RealGM

Post#3 » by Big C » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:I always **** with Noyd....speaking of which, I gotta find his 1st album. Its around here somewhere....

hes wearing some homo colors though. That purple on purple? :nonono:

Yeah the colors are crazy. lol

Noyd is cool dude. He had a show like two weeks ago. His album is suppose to drop Feb. 19.

In the Next two months there are going some good albums coming out.

Az
Noyd
Kool G Rap
Krs One
Royce Da 5'9
M.O.P
O.C. "Word Life" (re-release)
VinnyTheMick
RealGM

Post#4 » by VinnyTheMick » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:18 am

Is MOP really dropping? Why the hell did they sign with 50 when they just went through being shelved at the Roc?
Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 18,487

Post#5 » by Iron Mantis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 am

That noyd song is fire. It has a 90's feel to it. Damn I love real hip hop.
Big C
RealGM

Post#6 » by Big C » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:Is MOP really dropping? Why the hell did they sign with 50 when they just went through being shelved at the Roc?

I don't even think the album is coming from G-Unit. So mostly it is coming out.

They are suppose to drop a album that is rap with rock beats like their first album to the Death. M.O.P are the type of guys to not make a move if it doesn't feel right. As far as them on G-Unit I'm sure they have a out clause in their contract. M.O.P manger is no joke. One thing is for sure they are not down with kissing up to Jayz or 50. So if anything they are going to take the money and move on.
Big C
RealGM

Post#7 » by Big C » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Iron Mantis wrote:That noyd song is fire. It has a 90's feel to it. Damn I love real hip hop.

There are going to be many good albums this year.
No.Bull.Son
Rookie
And1: 25

To The Death 

Post#8 » by No.Bull.Son » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Was that Album done over? I don't remember thier first album being done with rock beats. Maybe I am thinking about a different album or something-how about some hardcore, blue steel them joints?

Love M.O.P, but they are a regional icon in major label eyes. They had NYC on smash, and when hip hop sort of left NYC, they had no following anymore. I thought the same thing about them going to g-unit.

Anyone ever see their "manager"? I remember they had them on that Dame Dash hustler show, and the manager was a rough one to deal with. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the feeling the industry has about dealing with them in general...

Oh Yeah.... Brownsville in the house! stone/blake holler!
NO.BULL.SON
Big C
RealGM

Re: To The Death 

Post#9 » by Big C » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 pm

No.Bull.Son wrote:Was that Album done over? I don't remember thier first album being done with rock beats. Maybe I am thinking about a different album or something-how about some hardcore, blue steel them joints?

Love M.O.P, but they are a regional icon in major label eyes. They had NYC on smash, and when hip hop sort of left NYC, they had no following anymore. I thought the same thing about them going to g-unit.

Anyone ever see their "manager"? I remember they had them on that Dame Dash hustler show, and the manager was a rough one to deal with. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the feeling the industry has about dealing with them in general...

Oh Yeah.... Brownsville in the house! stone/blake holler!

Their first album or EP is From the Hill that Real I don't even remember how I got a copy. Then there was How about some Hardcore. Many of the beats on that album are rock beats. Guns and Roses, Rugged Never Smooth. This album that comes out is suppose to be an all rock beat album.

I wouldn't say they are hard to deal with but they are not going to let anyone walk over them or act like some groupies to 50 and Jay

One of my boys told me that when Jay had beef with Nas he wanted the whole Roc to diss Nas. M.O.P was not down with that. LiL Fame was quoted as saying,"I cant's diss Nas. Nas is my favorite rapper." lol

M.O.P is for real. Just like when 50 had the beef with the Lox. Guess where Billy D was? At Sheek's album release party. M.O.P are their own boss. They are also one of my favorite groups.

On a side note you remember Smooth the Hustler?
VinnyTheMick
RealGM

Post#10 » by VinnyTheMick » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:47 am

Is the chick from the Noyd song the same chick from that AZ song Last Dayz offa Pieces of A Man? Monifah I think her name was.
Big C
RealGM

Post#11 » by Big C » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:Is the chick from the Noyd song the same chick from that AZ song Last Dayz offa Pieces of A Man? Monifah I think her name was.

I think that was Monifah on AZ's album. I don't think Monifah sings anymore. On the Noyd album I think that some might be some new singer.

Return to New York Knicks