ImageImageImageImageImage

Coaching Costs Us Too Many Games!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#21 » by StutterStep » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 pm

[quote="chitownsports4ever"][/quote]

Man, just read the excerpt in NYKfan70's post in this thread because some of the stuff you're seeing just don't add up when it comes to the defense and why we lost this game.

http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=751909
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#22 » by chitownsports4ever » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:16 pm

StutterStep wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Man, just read the excerpt in NYKfan70's post in this thread because some of the stuff you're seeing just don't add up when it comes to the defense and why we lost this game.

http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=751909

How come it doesnt add up ? hes talking about in the 4th when the knicks were trying to get back into the game after everyone had already found their groove.

Im clearly talking about in the 2nd quarter when the knicks were winning had the Wizards on their heels and Young first came into the game .the knicks were up 36-30 when Nick Young came into the game by the time the game had its last tie at 50-50 Young and mason had scored 17 of the 20 wizards points .

Did they have other breakdowns ?of course but thats where the game got away from them and those are the runs they have to stop.

I remember nate helping Jones on Young and I thought the same thing but allowing those guys off the bench to get off earlier had the knicks scrambling the rest of the game .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,182

Post#23 » by djsunyc » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 pm

it's the players, it ain't coaching.

Return to New York Knicks