ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Chinese and American Doctor

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Daaaarryyl
Starter
And1: 502
Location: Eddie's house wondering why he wants to get me and Dave drunk.

OT- Chinese and American Doctor 

Post#1 » by Daaaarryyl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 pm

While in China , an American man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with purple spots.. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results. The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you --- you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little perplexed and says: "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc."

The doctor answers: "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis."

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion."

The doctor replies: "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want but surgery is your only choice."

The next day the man seeks out a Chinese doctor figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: "Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vely rare disease."

The guy says to the doctor: "Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: "Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money that way. No need to opelate!"

"Oh, Thank God!" the man replies.

" Yes," says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Faw off by itself .
TheSSloser
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#2 » by TheSSloser » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:15 pm

You can just make one thread of all your jokes.
runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,242

Post#3 » by runnyc » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:16 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
KrAzY DeMoN
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#4 » by KrAzY DeMoN » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm

stop making threads
jentoniodavis
Starter
And1: 0

Post#5 » by jentoniodavis » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:56 pm

LOL, and I'm Chinese
crackjack wrote:I hate the fake moaning. I've been with plenty of girls, and I never once heard them moan like that.

Wait a minute...
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#6 » by DocZaius » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:49 pm

you should renamed the title "Official Joke Thread" or something of that nature
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,633

Post#7 » by knicksNOTslick » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:55 pm

haha I could just imagine the Asian doctor from Knocked Up saying that.

(But that guy was Korean... still, he could pass for Chinese)

Return to New York Knicks