ImageImageImageImageImage

Playoffs still possible?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,212

Post#41 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:36 pm

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

forget playoffs, just try to win games, that is what I am talking about. I just want to change this culture by winning. The reason why I don't root for loses or tanking because we don't know what the hell dolan is going to do. We get blown out two games in a row, he comes out of Isiah's office smiling, we lose a sexual harrasment lawsuit and nothing is done, coach gets threatened buy a player(marbury saying he has dirt on Isiah) and owner doesn't step in.. So I have no faith that if we lose another 59 games this year that Isiah will be gone.. As far as I am concerned, Isiah has dolans nose so wide open.. So all I can hope for is that we develop some kind of winning culture, draft well and one day for dolan to come to his senses... I don't want to bank our future on losing, then hoping dolan fires Isiah, and hoping he makes another good pick... that is another year of misery....

Your right about Dolan. You never know. We could lose every game and he still could keep Isiah. Its sad.

Yeah, I mean I agree we need to forget about the playoffs. And of course winning would help. But how do we start winning? This current team isn
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,212

Post#42 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 pm

As always we are faced with the same 2 options to change this team. We can either try quick fixes and bring in vet players who fit needs like Earl Watson, a vet defensive big, or maybe take a chance on someone like Artest or JO or we have to tear the team apart and pretty much start over. I
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce

Return to New York Knicks