ImageImageImageImageImage

All Stars announced

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jemini80
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#21 » by Jemini80 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:42 pm

^^^^
um no

honestly, Camby is making an argument that he is the best Center in the league, have you watched him play? He is BY FAR the best defensive player in the league, it isn't even close. Bowens, Artest, Bell, and Kobe are all very distant from Camby.

at worst Camby is the 2nd best center in the league behind Yao.

i would rank them

Yao/Camby
Yao/Camby
Howard
Kaman
everyone else sucks
MrCheerios
Analyst
And1: 887

Post#22 » by MrCheerios » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Jemini80 wrote:^^^^
um no

honestly, Camby is making an argument that he is the best Center in the league, have you watched him play? He is BY FAR the best defensive player in the league, it isn't even close. Bowens, Artest, Bell, and Kobe are all very distant from Camby.

at worst Camby is the 2nd best center in the league behind Yao.

I've watched a lot of his play. He's not just a good player, he's a great player. He is the best defensive center in the league, IMO. But notice how I said Kaman and Yao have better overall games, not just defensive ones. Camby has Kurt Thomas' offense. He can contribute in a few different ways, but defending him is just not a priority on the other team's gameplan. Kaman and Yao routinely face, and beat, double teams. And they're both fine defenders in their own right.

If I need a stop, I'm going with Camby easily. If I need a center for a whole game, I'm going with the other two.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,000

Post#23 » by Fury » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

It's who the fans want to see. Who cares honestly. Players like Paul will get on the team anyway.

Return to New York Knicks