ImageImageImageImageImage

TKF's Keys to the loss..

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#141 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:08 pm

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

what jackson does on the court now, doesn't change who is he, and really it wan't people, just you and Jose who deceided to defend Jackson... But since you keep talking about how "great" he is doing this year with GS, let me remind you that he is averageing 20ppg on 39% shooting and 32% from three point land. I hardly call that good,oh and add in the 3.2 turnovers per game. Yet you and many others talk about jamals 41% shooting as if it were a crime... come on man... the warriors are driven by Baron davis first and then monta ellis.... All of this praise about him being this pivitol role player on that team is a little overblown... even then, who cares, I just have a hard time rooting for guys who have a habbit of displaying questionable behavior.... Everyone is entitled to a second and even a third chance, but when given those, he has come up short... I am just not a believer like you are man.. and i have good reason not to be..

He's right there with Craw statistically and if you swap he and Crawford records probably reflect the same for both teams, although I feel Jack is a more versatile defender than Craw. It's a no brainer saying Baron drives the team hence I called Jack a Role Player, but role players are important too. Maybe it was a fluke GSW started the season 1-6 without him nevertheless they are 26-12 with him in the lineup. Usually players who have that kind of impact get recognized in a positive way. Jack isn't someone who'd I consider a keeper either like some here consider Craw. They are both take or leave it players addition by subtraction etc etc.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#142 » by TKF » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:02 am

[quote="TheBluest"]-= original quote snipped =-

He's right there with Craw statistically and if you swap he and Crawford records probably reflect the same for both teams, although I feel Jack is a more versatile defender than Craw. It's a no brainer saying Baron drives the team hence I called Jack a Role Player, but role players are important too. Maybe it was a fluke GSW started the season 1-6 without him nevertheless they are 26-12 with him in the lineup. Usually players who have that kind of impact get recognized in a positive way. Jack isn't someone who'd I consider a keeper either like some here consider Craw. They are both take or leave it players addition by subtraction etc etc.[/quote]

Good point...... I understand that....

Return to New York Knicks