ImageImageImageImageImage

TKF's Keys to the loss..

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#81 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 am

More Scumbag Zach

Randolph might be charged with misleading police, prosecutor says
ANDERSON, Ind. (AP)
Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Post#82 » by Jose7 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:13 am

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

please, don't go there, I know caron had some trouble growing up as a kid. your baiting attempt is weak. I have no problem with that, as kids we all go though phases in our lives that is less that desirable, but caron has overcome. He has grown up and now is a very respectable pro. He attended Uconn, a hell of a program run by a hell of a man,which recruits good kids. Butler is a classy guy now, no problems, great teamate, great for the wizards franchise and great for the NBA..

On theother hand, jackson has been a dumpster fire in the NBA. hey, I am sure Jackson is trying to turn things around, and good for him, I wish him well, but deep down this guy is what he is, he has shown that as an adult. I don't like the cat, questionable character.. He has shown that..... recently, meaning the past few years..

So no. caron is not a scumbag...

nice try tho..

damn lol. :lol: . good response though, absolutely agree with your point about Butler.
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#83 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:26 am

please, don't go there, I know caron had some trouble growing up as a kid. your baiting attempt is weak. I have no problem with that, as kids we all go though phases in our lives that is less that desirable, but caron has overcome. He has grown up and now is a very respectable pro. He attended Uconn, a hell of a program run by a hell of a man,which recruits good kids. Butler is a classy guy now, no problems, great teamate, great for the wizards franchise and great for the NBA..

On theother hand, jackson has been a dumpster fire in the NBA. hey, I am sure Jackson is trying to turn things around, and good for him, I wish him well, but deep down this guy is what he is, he has shown that as an adult. I don't like the cat, questionable character.. He has shown that..... recently, meaning the past few years..

So no. caron is not a scumbag...

nice try tho..

I agree with you on Caron at the same time Jackson came into the NBA with New Jersey and with San Antonio with no problems. Actually has a ring with San Antonio I believe. He didn't have problems until he got around the Toxic environment that was/is the Indiana Pacers. Jermaine, Tinsley, LOL @ the Infamous Artest... is not what I call a stable environment whatsoever.

Anyway back to the Sexual Assault womanizing report. The woman doesn't sound credible at all but what about the statement from his Scumbag Hoops Family member.......

The woman who filed the complaint said Randolph was disappointed that the show had only simulated sex and refused to pay her. After the show, she said, she had consensual sex with Randolph
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#84 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:29 am

You guys are reaching. Why are you bringing up zach randolph? this is not about zach and as far as I am concerned the guy may be a scumbag, I don't want him here either, so please stop with the weak attempts to indict a man that hasn't conviceted in a court of law. that whole long post as far as I am concerned is weak, zach was not convicted of anything, what you have is a bunch of heresay crap about a then very young and foolish kid in zach.. Again as kids we all have done some things that are less desirable..

on the othe hand Jackson is a grown azz man, and he still behaves like a thug, I won't even bother posting the police report of the night club incident, truly disgusting, and the key was, jackson was convicted!!

You forget, this is a guy who watched his teamate ron artest, run into the stands and attack an innocent fan, jackson as a grown man, didn't go to break up the fight, but instead commenced to beating down another innocent fan. that is cowardly act, foolish, thugish, childish, unprofessional and down right idiotic, this comming from a grown man..

Then while on suspension, he goes to a nighclub strapped witha gun. And as reported while acting brash, loud and obnoxious, gets into a fight outside the club in which he draws his gun and fires it into the air. Now talk about bad judgment, this guy is no NBA suspension, so instead of focus on reparing his image, he is at the strip club with another clown(jamal tinsley) toting a gun and fighting... this guy makes the worst decisions, he is a coward, and a grown azz punk...

Hey, I am not writing him off, I just don't respect him at this point, he is going to have to do a lot to impress upon me he has changed. Maybe the next time he gets ejected or gets challenged on the court or on the streets he handles him self like a respectable person, then I will believe he has changed, but the last time wacko jacko got ejected from a game, I think it was last year, he had to get fined 50k, by the NBA because of his conduct during that ejection. yea this guy has come a long way.. LOL..

you know what, you and jose can keep defending this guy, and pointing out the offenses of guys like zach(like that makes what jackson did any less offensive) , I will take the high road bro. Hey, I am not writing jackson off, I am just telling you why I don't like this guy. You are making excuses and really I find it offenisve.. Just admit it. The guy has shown deviant behavior andyou have no proof other than his word, which doesn't mean a thing at this point that he has changed... well don't waste my time with this any longer... you argument is weak and without merit, because in the end, you think it is fine to display deviant behavior as an adult , just as long as you are helping a pro franchise win games... that is assinine!! and that is the premise of your argument... damn.... unbelievable.. I know you are so much smarter than this, even listening to you talk about religion, you are much better than this blue...
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#85 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:31 am

[quote="Jose7
Jose7
RealGM

Post#86 » by Jose7 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:34 am

uhhh no. The point is that Jackson left his past in his past and is doing big things in Golden State and is very important to his team. Your bashing him calling him a strip club terrorist and bringing up things from his Pacers days when he has moved on from that. He is the captain of a current playoff team and is doing big things in GS yet he's a scumbag according to you even though he has like Randolph has left what they did int he past there and moved on to bigger and better things. If you contiue to call him a scubmag you have to be objective to any player who has done something in their past. Be consistent. Maybe im bias or something but I love Sjax's attitude as a player. gritty and grimey, plays with attitude and a chip on his muhfuggin shoulder.
BAF Suns

TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#87 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:36 am

TheBluest wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What a classy move by Zach and Hoop Family

Sharing and passing off women like they are pieces of meat SCUMBAG of SCUMBAGS

Unfortuantely, this is not about zach, I don't know why he is part of this conversation, but yes, zach has participated in the type of behavior that a lot of american's youth, especially those with fame and money partake in. passing around women although not illegal is not behavior of someone who I would call a high character guy, but lets be honest, guys passing willing girls around to their friends happen on college campuses almost daily, I am not promoting it or excusing it, but it happens and it is not criminal. I would not doubt that zach had a shady past. I never wanted the guy here from the start...
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#88 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 am

I don't condone anything Jack has done. He needs to count his blessings he landed in Golden State and that Mullin and Nellie gave him a chance.

TKF how many times did I say Jack isn't in the clear?

All I'm saying is you afforded Zach a chance this summer. You were skeptical but at the same time supportive while hoping things would work between he and Curry. You didn't mudsling Zach or bring up his checkered past. Some are doing the same with Jack giving him a chance and recognizing some positive differences he's made to the Warriors team. Just because they manage to beat us is irrelevant to Jack's checkered history. Two separate issues.

It's about basketball when you're talking about post-game analysis and keys to losses.
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#89 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 am

Unfortuantely, this is not about zach, I don't know why he is part of this conversation, but yes, zach has participated in the type of behavior that a lot of american's youth, especially those with fame and money partake in. passing around women although not illegal is not behavior of someone who I would call a high character guy, but lets be honest, guys passing willing girls around to their friends happen on college campuses almost daily, I am not promoting it or excusing it, but it happens and it is not criminal. I would not doubt that zach had a shady past. I never wanted the guy here from the start...

Sounds like you're making excuses for his behavior but I'm not trying to think for you... but you do see how this goes both ways right?

TKF I respect everything you bring to this board. You're the only one I'll even talk to post after post. I'm was looking for some objectivity from you that's all. And although you didn't get out your Pom-Poms during for the Zach trade you wanted to give it a chance and thought it would make us a better team. No darts were thrown at Zach over the summer by you

And just for the record real quick

Weren't those fans SCUMBAGS for throwing 16oz of beer plastic Solo cups on Artest which started the Brawl? If I'm not mistaken those fans got sentenced
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#90 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 am

[quote="Jose7
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#91 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:52 am

TheBluest wrote:I don't condone anything Jack has done. He needs to count his blessings he landed in Golden State and that Mullin and Nellie gave him a chance.

TKF how many times did I say Jack isn't in the clear?

All I'm saying is you afforded Zach a chance this summer. You were skeptical but at the same time supportive while hoping things would work between he and Curry. You didn't mudsling Zach or bring up his checkered past. Some are doing the same with Jack giving him a chance and recognizing some positive differences he's made to the Warriors team. Just because they manage to beat us is irrelevant to Jack's checkered history. Two separate issues.

It's about basketball when you're talking about post-game analysis and keys to losses.

go back and read the post. I didn't want zach here, and you keep saying I gave him a chance, yes as a fan, since I had no choice I hoped it would work, but stop acting like I made zach out to be a saint, I never liked this cat at all.... But truth be told, he wasn't convicted of any criminal activity, so why are you still on zach? come on man, this is not about zach, and for the record the guy from what I have heard is a low character guy. Move on, you have no point here... bringing up zach..
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#92 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 am

Sounds like you're making excuses for his behavior but I'm not trying to think for you... but you do see how this goes both ways right?

TKF I respect everything you bring to this board. You're the only one I'll even talk to post after post. I'm was looking for some objectivity from you that's all. And although you didn't get out your Pom-Poms during for the Zach trade you wanted to give it a chance and thought it would make us a better team. No darts were thrown at Zach over the summer by you

And just for the record real quick

Weren't those fans SCUMBAGS for throwing 16oz of beer plastic Solo cups on Artest which started the Brawl? If I'm not mistaken those fans got sentenced

actually I applaud the fans for hitting those bozos with beer. now the first fan was an idiot and should have been arrested, but after that what the pacers players did was absolutely disgusting, especially jackson, but you know what, I gave those guys a chance, even made excuses for them.

So what does jackson do after I gave him a chance? he gots to a strip club gets into a fight and discharges a gun..

Then he comes back and the next year he gets ejected from a game and fined 50k for his behavior afte the ejection..

I have given him chances and when pressure hits for jackson, he is a timebomb...

And this is where you are wrong, while I never attacked zach, I sure as hell didn't defend his actions, but then again, what actions of zach really were there to defend, other than accusations.... What I dissgree with him most is hitting a teamate, but when I found out it was ruben patterson? I gave him a pass...

So please stop it... stop it!
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#93 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:56 am

jacksons past is what, two years ago. and I amnot going to bring up zach, because what zach or was accused of and never convicted has no bearing on what type of person jackson did... This is not past, but very recent with jackson, unless you think that 2 years has really changed this hot head... come on man.. not the same thing..

I am consistent, and I think jackson is an jerk. Hey I admire that you like the way he plays, but that doesn't change who he is bro! get that through your head.... I think Kobe is the greatest player on the planet, but the guy is a jerk, and irresponsible fool for putting himself in that position and disrespecting his wife that way.. I love jason kid as a Player, I think he is one of the best PG's of all time, but he is also a punk, wife beating, womanizing douchebag.. the guy hit his wife(although she may have deserved it, that chick is a bag full of drama) and had no business doing that, he then grabs a womans crotch at a night club, I mean come on, that can get you killed and that is so degrading. kidd is a first rate punk. Yet, how would you feel if you were the father of that girl, whose crotch kidd grabbed and you came on here and wrote that kidd was a scumbag, just to have someone tell you that at least he means more to his team than any player on the nets? how would you feel bro.. You are taking up for a criminal and a low life in jackson, I don't care what he does on the court...

just admit it, you wanted to take a potshot at the knicks, which is the in thing to do around here and you just picked a bad time and the wrong person to back on this....

Was Kidd convicted of groping the woman? Because early in your comments you said Zach wasn't convicted of certain things. If not you have to dismiss that. Other than that Kidd has major issues but a heck of a point guard. Zach was caught driving high and an accessory to speed racing, he also supported a teammate who was dog fighting and had a member of his entourage confess to sexing up women or having them perform sex acts on each other.
Jose7
RealGM

Post#94 » by Jose7 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 am

[quote="TKF"][/quote]

The only thing I said about the knicks is that I wish we had a leader which is something we are lacking. And jackson has a positive effect on their teams, something most of the players on this team dont. I can respect the fact that you like classy guys like lebron, joe johnson and other names you posted but everyone you posted with the exception of Crawford has major talent. Jackson is a guy who let's face it, isnt the most talented player out there but he is a nasty, grimey player who brings an attitude on the court. I'm tired of these knicks are and their moma's boys attitiude. Crawford is an ok player at best, it would be nice to see someone light a fire under his ass though. That's what we are missing., someone who is nasty and will let our team know that they are playing **** and that person can play and show by example, that's why I endorse Ron artest, stephen jackson, etc.
BAF Suns

TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#95 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:00 am

Was Kidd convicted of groping the woman? Because early in your comments you said Zach wasn't convicted of certain things. If not you have to dismiss that. Other than that Kidd has major issues but a heck of a point guard. Zach was caught driving high and an accessory to speed racing, he also supported a teammate who was dog fighting and had a member of his entourage confess to sexing up women or having them perform sex acts on each other.

actually that case is still ongoing bro, but he was convicted of hitting his wife.... and again, your claims with zach are weak bro.. but if it makes you feel better, zach is a scumbag, just as long as you admit that jackson is a low life of the earth.. ageee? if not, then stop bringing up zach? I mean what makes you think I care about zach? can't you find anyone worse than zach? LOL. come on man, this conversation is becomming realy weird and off the charts in some aspects...
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#96 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 am

actually I applaud the fans for hitting those bozos with beer. now the first fan was an idiot and should have been arrested, but after that what the pacers players did was absolutely disgusting, especially jackson, but you know what, I gave those guys a chance, even made excuses for them.

So what does jackson do after I gave him a chance? he gots to a strip club gets into a fight and discharges a gun..

Then he comes back and the next year he gets ejected from a game and fined 50k for his behavior afte the ejection..

I have given him chances and when pressure hits for jackson, he is a timebomb...

And this is where you are wrong, while I never attacked zach, I sure as hell didn't defend his actions, but then again, what actions of zach really were there to defend, other than accusations.... What I dissgree with him most is hitting a teamate, but when I found out it was ruben patterson? I gave him a pass...

So please stop it... stop it!

I could make a similar excuse and say Stephen Jackson while firing guns is dangerous he didn't do it in a club. He did it outside the club after he got hit by a car probably by people who have it in for stars and people with Money. Instead of getting followed home and getting robbed and merked he almost got ran over. And he shot the gun in the air not at someone.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#97 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 am

[quote="Jose7
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#98 » by TKF » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:09 am

I could make a similar excuse and say Stephen Jackson while firing guns is dangerous he didn't do it in a club. He did it outside the club after he got hit by a car probably by people who have it in for stars and people with Money. Instead of getting followed home and getting robbed and merked he almost got ran over. And he shot the gun in the air not at someone.

do you own a gun? do you undestand the responsibility of having one. jackson should have never had that gun with him in the club, which he did, and should not have been involved in a night club fight, I mean come on man, and should not have shot that gun off numerous times... hey, maybe he felt he had to, but this all happened during his suspension after this guy, unprovoked ran into the stands during the detroit fiasco and attacked a fan, he didn't try to break up the fight, he escalated it.. Go read the police report man, Jackson was in the club and he wasn't trying to keep low key, just like he did in detroit, he ran towards the fight and help escalate the incident. I have no reason to believe he was playing peacemaker with a gun at a strip club... put the pieces together man, this guy is a pot of hot water, just wating to tip over....
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#99 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:10 am

actually that case is still ongoing bro, but he was convicted of hitting his wife.... and again, your claims with zach are weak bro.. but if it makes you feel better, zach is a scumbag, just as long as you admit that jackson is a low life of the earth.. ageee? if not, then stop bringing up zach? I mean what makes you think I care about zach? can't you find anyone worse than zach? LOL. come on man, this conversation is becomming realy weird and off the charts in some aspects...

Wouldn't have wanted either of them at the time it became clear they were available. Right now everything being good I'd take Jack because even when Zach was in a good situation he was an Azz. I mean he was surrounded by good people in Portland with Nate, Roy, Jack, Webster, Aldridge and still ruffled some of their feathers. I think Zach isn't as much as a cancer to our team as some have spoken and think he's shown he can be more of a team player than he's been given credit for.
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#100 » by TheBluest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:12 am

do you own a gun? do you undestand the responsibility of having one. jackson should have never had that gun with him in the club, which he did, and should not have been involved in a night club fight, I mean come on man, and should not have shot that gun off numerous times... hey, maybe he felt he had to, but this all happened during his suspension after this guy, unprovoked ran into the stands during the detroit fiasco and attacked a fan, he didn't try to break up the fight, he escalated it.. Go read the police report man, Jackson was in the club and he wasn't trying to keep low key, just like he did in detroit, he ran towards the fight and help escalate the incident. I have no reason to believe he was playing peacemaker with a gun at a strip club... put the pieces together man, this guy is a pot of hot water, just wating to tip over....

What about Zach being in cars racing with his Hoop Family at high speeds with loaded guns in the car? He wasn't arrested because he was the passenger but the guns were registered in his name. I agree they all need to put the guns away. I said it several posts ago.

Return to New York Knicks