ImageImageImageImageImage

Webber to Warriors done

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

pewing33ny
Rookie
And1: 184

Post#21 » by pewing33ny » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 am

knicks742 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Thats why they got him. I mean dont think that they got him to be the starting center. He will be a role player who will be in when they cant score for 3-4 minutes like Kenny said last night. He can direct traffic so they can get better shots instead of just chucking up 3s like they were doing last night. He is going to be a 10-15 mpg role player.

i agree. the warriors don't have much up front besides biedrins and harrington. from watching league pass i watch a lot of the late warriors games and sometimes they play completely out of control. i know they're trying to push the tempo but sometimes you need a veteran like webber to let them slow it down a bit and find the open shot.

i don't think that this gets them a championship but it will help them get to the playoffs where they're the type of team that can get hot and make some noise.
2016 predictions

GSW Clippers OKC Spurs Cleveland Hawks Miami Toronto
GSW Spurs Cleveland Miami
GSW Cleveland

Cavs 2016 champs
Stephen Levitt
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#22 » by Stephen Levitt » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 am

Even if they don't play Webber, he's just another big body that can come in and play if needed.
“Some of these deceased personalities have Q scores equal to or greater than some of the live personalities we measure.”
EL CABRITO
Starter
And1: 133

Post#23 » by EL CABRITO » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:37 am

When can I add him to my Yahoo squad?
If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#24 » by asdfgh » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:53 am

I'm not surprised. Nelly always had a mancrush on Webber. At least this time he won't complain about playing at the 5 like he did back in '94 when he asked for a trade.
king_k4life
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#25 » by king_k4life » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:05 am

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Because he is not that good when he is not scoring. Doesn't defend, doesn't pass well, not a great rebounder....

Can you unlock my So... The Warriors Thread please

Return to New York Knicks