ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Obama wipes out Clinton's nation-wide lead

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#41 » by cmaff051 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:30 pm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/2/4/ ... 7/5/449511

John Kerry with a diary to all Barrack Obama supporters on Daily Kos.

I can't get over how cool it is that sitting Senator is taking time to talk to the progressive community.... and actually replying to people in these diaries.

I already had tons of respect for Kerry, I have just gained tons more.
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#42 » by knicks742 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:36 pm

cmaff and rivaz, you guys going to be on here tomorrow night? I am going to be watching the results come in so I was hoping to have some good discussion here.

:D
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#43 » by cmaff051 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:43 pm

knicks742 wrote:cmaff and rivaz, you guys going to be on here tomorrow night? I am going to be watching the results come in so I was hoping to have some good discussion here.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

I expect a ton of people tommorow to take place in the Super Tuesday discussion.... we've had tons of interest in the primaries this year on this forum, I am very suprised.

Tonight or tommorow morning I'll probably create a thread detailing what Barack and Hillary each need to do tommorow to win Super Tuesday.
riyaz_guerra
Senior
And1: 0

Post#44 » by riyaz_guerra » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:59 pm

knicks742 wrote:cmaff and rivaz, you guys going to be on here tomorrow night? I am going to be watching the results come in so I was hoping to have some good discussion here.

Tomorrow I will do some last minute work for the campaign to get out the vote after my regular job. Then I think the rest of the campaign workers will go some place to watch the results coming in. But I'll definitely look forward to the discussion back here afterward.
"When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,624

Post#45 » by Lord Commander » Mon Feb 4, 2008 7:07 pm

knicks742 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

If she doesnt win California, I would not be shocked if she drops out to unite the party. As many of you have said, right now she is facing the perfect storm ie big time endorsements for Obama, very positive media coverage, excited supporters. To be honest, the fact that she is even staying close after 2 weeks of all of this, is pretty incredible. If you just watch the media or read the papers, there is a feeling of inevatibility that they are giving about Obama.

Well I will go to NJ and vote for her there even though I dont live there anymore :D . I just hope you Obamasexuals are not wrong about him if he becomes President or I will call each of you out and beat you down.

If Obamasexuality is wrong, I don't wanna be right :lol:
rappa
Bench Warmer
And1: 3

Post#46 » by rappa » Mon Feb 4, 2008 8:20 pm

Do either of them want to legalize marijuana?
Remember the Past
Assistant Coach
And1: 1
Location: Screw Wes and LeDiva. Keep Lee. Trust Donnie. Give the Rookies a chance.

Post#47 » by Remember the Past » Mon Feb 4, 2008 8:42 pm

cmaff051 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:nod: :nod: :nod:

I expect a ton of people tommorow to take place in the Super Tuesday discussion.... we've had tons of interest in the primaries this year on this forum, I am very suprised.

Tonight or tommorow morning I'll probably create a thread detailing what Barack and Hillary each need to do tommorow to win Super Tuesday.

I'll be here...we can all team up on knicks742 and piss him off :D
markdeez33
RealGM
And1: 2,192

Post#48 » by markdeez33 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 11:36 pm

rappa wrote:Do either of them want to legalize marijuana?

Obama
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#49 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Tue Feb 5, 2008 12:09 am

[quote="riyaz_guerra"][/quote]

Those are all old stories but all that info about Hillary can probably be googled.

The thing about her brother was a big news story in 2000. Its when Bill was pardoning a lot of people before leaving office.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb
fuzion
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#50 » by fuzion » Tue Feb 5, 2008 12:18 am

Hillary cried today........she wants votes! New Hampshire all over again!
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,577

Post#51 » by Knick4Real » Tue Feb 5, 2008 2:31 am

Barack Obama is no longer a candidate...he's a MOVEMENT!

Win or lose, he has single-handedly changed the entire game of politics, has introduced an entire (and previously lost) young generation to the power of politics, and will be a major player in the Democratic Party for years to come.

I don't dislike Hillary Clinton. I just think she's the leftover meatloaf when we're all begging for a fresh new meal. It's time for real CHANGE, and not just the same old "same ole" from the past. But Barack Obama is the REAL DEAL, an inspiration and infusion of FAITH: the substance of things "hoped" for. A win for Obama will almost feel like the win the Giants felt last night...almost improbable, hopeful but unexpected. He is a force to be reckoned with, and I have the faith and HOPE that he can and will go all the way!!!

KNOW YOUR POLLING PLACE, AND MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT TOMORROW

OBAMA '08
Remember the Past
Assistant Coach
And1: 1
Location: Screw Wes and LeDiva. Keep Lee. Trust Donnie. Give the Rookies a chance.

Post#52 » by Remember the Past » Tue Feb 5, 2008 2:42 am

Knick4Real wrote:Barack Obama is no longer a candidate...he's a MOVEMENT!

Win or lose, he has single-handedly changed the entire game of politics, has introduced an entire (and previously lost) young generation to the power of politics, and will be a major player in the Democratic Party for years to come.

I don't dislike Hillary Clinton. I just think she's the leftover meatloaf when we're all begging for a fresh new meal. It's time for real CHANGE, and not just the same old "same ole" from the past. But Barack Obama is the REAL DEAL, an inspiration and infusion of FAITH: the substance of things "hoped" for. A win for Obama will almost feel like the win the Giants felt last night...almost improbable, hopeful but unexpected. He is a force to be reckoned with, and I have the faith and HOPE that he can and will go all the way!!!

KNOW YOUR POLLING PLACE, AND MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT TOMORROW

OBAMA '08

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to New York Knicks