ImageImageImageImageImage

Chris Russo, Now what do you have to say!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

AirPaden
Analyst
And1: 0

Chris Russo, Now what do you have to say! 

Post#1 » by AirPaden » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:06 am

Now what the hell will he say tomorrow? He said the Giants would never beat the Patriots this Sunday in the Super Bowl game. I recall him saying, " THe Patriot coach and quarterback is much better" They may be better, but they were not better when it mattered the most.

I can't stand the Yankee hater Russo. Finally I am gong to enjoy listening to The Fan tomorrow at 1 PM. What you gonna say Chris......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Good afternoon everybodyyyyyyyyy................... The Giants won a big one yesterday and I was dead wrong.

I love it when Chris is wrong. Yeah Baby!

Thank you Ely and the Giants for a great win. The DEFENSE ROCKED!
If you think you can you can, Get It Done!
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,027

Post#2 » by blueNorange » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:08 am

"Ahh think dat da Goiants are tu confadint n will be shocked when de lose big against da Patrits on Sundee. 49-7 will bee da score"

- Chris "Mad Dog" Russo
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
AirPaden
Analyst

Post#3 » by AirPaden » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:11 am

blueNorange wrote:"Ahh think dat da Goiants are tu confadint n will be shocked when de lose big against da Patrits on Sundee. 49-7 will bee da score"

- Chris "Mad Dog" Russo
:rofl: Nice Blue!
gooGD
Rookie

Post#4 » by gooGD » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:22 am

Russo will come up with some excuse
DoubtingThomas
Junior

Post#5 » by DoubtingThomas » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:26 am

There is always an idiot wind blowing everytime he moves his teeth. He should be fired for his long tenure of spewing idiocy. He knows less than the average fan and gets paid to talk about sports in the biggest market. He is a joke and so is fat Mike.
newskoolbulls
Banned User

Post#6 » by newskoolbulls » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:29 am

who is ELY? Melvin Ely?
AirPaden
Analyst

Post#7 » by AirPaden » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:50 am

newskoolbulls wrote:who is ELY? Melvin Ely?

My bad, Eli. I do know how to spell my own name, Charles!

that's all I'm saying.

Sorry teacher if I spelled it wrong. Besides, who the blank cares? :noway:
BklynKING
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#8 » by BklynKING » Mon Feb 4, 2008 5:07 am

He's on Mike'd Up....I didn't catch the beginning when he first came on....but he admitted he was wrong.
Clincher
General Manager
And1: 697

Post#9 » by Clincher » Mon Feb 4, 2008 5:14 am

These guys wanted the Giants to win deep down after saying all that stuff guys.......

Can you imagine how many people will be tuning in to see the egg on their face? Thats ratings man.
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,631

Post#10 » by DE FENSE » Mon Feb 4, 2008 5:21 am

Mike & The Mad Dog = garbage.
7 UP
Banned User

Post#11 » by 7 UP » Mon Feb 4, 2008 5:25 am

Chris is going to call in sick today.
makeitstop
General Manager
And1: 2,274

Post#12 » by makeitstop » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:17 am

They'll just spend the first hour talking about the Yankees and slamming the Knicks. Then everybody will tune out and Russo will admit he was wrong in the second hour when no one is listening. :)
'Every night ending in 'Y' is a rock fight when you're playing the New York Knicks.' - World Wide Wob
adjacent2bench
RealGM
And1: 7,516

Post#13 » by adjacent2bench » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:33 am

He was happy as hell on Mike'd Up and admitted he was wrong.
AirPaden
Analyst

Post#14 » by AirPaden » Mon Feb 4, 2008 2:34 pm

adjacent2bench wrote:He was happy as hell on Mike'd Up and admitted he was wrong.

He had no choice. The Giants won. LOL
DDV
General Manager

Post#15 » by DDV » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:56 pm

knowing dog hell be talking about the potential eric bedard trade instead of the super bowl
Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

Re: Chris Russo, Now what do you have to say! 

Post#16 » by Big C » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:19 pm

AirPaden wrote:Now what the hell will he say tomorrow? He said the Giants would never beat the Patriots this Sunday in the Super Bowl game. I recall him saying, " THe Patriot coach and quarterback is much better" They may be better, but they were not better when it mattered the most.

I can't stand the Yankee hater Russo. Finally I am gong to enjoy listening to The Fan tomorrow at 1 PM. What you gonna say Chris......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Good afternoon everybodyyyyyyyyy................... The Giants won a big one yesterday and I was dead wrong.

clap:

Russo knows nothing about football nor basketball. He only knows things about the SF Giants not the New York Giants. :
DDV
General Manager

Post#17 » by DDV » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:50 pm

Big C wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

clap:

Russo knows nothing about football nor basketball. He only knows things about the SF Giants not the New York Giants. :

yeah aside from baseball and tennis he knows nothing about other sports..

he doesnt even like fotoball never mind know anything about it..
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127
Starter
And1: 646

Post#18 » by KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:56 pm

AirPaden wrote:Now what the hell will he say tomorrow? He said the Giants would never beat the Patriots this Sunday in the Super Bowl game. I recall him saying, " THe Patriot coach and quarterback is much better" They may be better, but they were not better when it mattered the most.

What do u want from this guy? The Pats were 18-0. What analyst/radio personal picked the Giants. Even Giant fans were saying they would be happy if it was a competitive game. No one could have predicted it. The patriots offense set all sorts of offensive records. the Line for this game was 48 points come on. Did anyone see jus 14 points from Tom Brady and Randy Moss? The only person who picked the Giants to win out of any sports anaylst i recall was Merrill Hodge. Come on all Russo does is try to get a rise out of NY fans he doesnt care about any NY teams. Hes a San Francisco Giant fan and avid Tennis fan. He has no NFL team as he has mentioned. He isnt a fan of the NHL and there is nothing news worthy in the NBA. Just enjoy the moment Russo gets paid to be a jerk.

Return to New York Knicks