ImageImageImageImageImage

Does anyone else feel the same?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

DownWithRadio
Veteran
And1: 0

Does anyone else feel the same? 

Post#1 » by DownWithRadio » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm indifferent to the Knicks.

If we win or lose, it's all the same to me. This organization has taken me beyond the point of caring. It sucks that we don't have a basketball team in New York anymore, you know? This used to be the mecca of basketball. Now it's just a barren wasteland with those dustballs.
BklynKING
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#2 » by BklynKING » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:20 pm

Yup.....even more with the Giants winning the Superbowl and Yankees doing well. I still watch the games though....but don't care for the outcome.

Next season...I will start caring again.....unless we continue to lose and I grow num to the losses.
Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Big C » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:24 pm

Right now I'm still thinking about the Giants.
James_Dolan
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by James_Dolan » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:36 pm

I was already a Giants fan but football is pulling me in and the basketball is losing it's luster. It isn't fun to support a team with no future or hope, with no sense of authority and responsibility, with no heart and toughness, and with no intelligent management in sight. It's been going on for 6+ years now and it will be along time before it (if) ever ends.

The Giants are the heart of New York sports right now while the Knicks are like the Britney Spears of the city.
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,633

Post#5 » by knicksNOTslick » Mon Feb 4, 2008 10:55 pm

Mets recently getting Santana, Giants winning the Super Bowl, this season is turning out like Knicks who? I haven't quit on the Knicks and I never will but I'm at the point where I don't even want to watch the games anymore. It's been so many years I've been saying this but I'll just wait til next year.

Return to New York Knicks