ImageImageImageImageImage

what would you ask?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Houston99
Analyst
And1: 409

what would you ask? 

Post#1 » by Houston99 » Tue Feb 5, 2008 1:52 am

if you had to pick anyone on the knicks to ask a question. who would it be and what would you ask? cuz i went on youtube and typed in realgm and they had a video of chris bosh reaching out to his raptor fans and he said he would answer anyquestion bout the team or anythign personal. but looking at those videos raptos fans asked question why is basketball your fav. sport...dumb stuff like that. if i had a chance to ask a question..i would not ask i would tell him to get the knicks in shape. cuz they suck really bad
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Re: what would you ask? 

Post#2 » by VinnyTheMick » Tue Feb 5, 2008 1:55 am

Clemenza wrote:if you had to pick anyone on the knicks to ask a question. who would it be and what would you ask? cuz i went on youtube and typed in realgm and they had a video of chris bosh reaching out to his raptor fans and he said he would answer anyquestion bout the team or anythign personal. but looking at those videos raptos fans asked question why is basketball your fav. sport...dumb stuff like that. if i had a chance to ask a question..i would not ask i would tell him to get the knicks in shape. cuz they suck really bad

Who is him?

& I'd ask Curry why he doesn't think rebounding or defense matters.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
knicks210
Sixth Man
And1: 272

Post#3 » by knicks210 » Tue Feb 5, 2008 2:13 am

I would ask Jared Jefferies why his ears are so big.

Return to New York Knicks