ImageImageImageImageImage

Trade Randolph for Miller

TwelvePac
Veteran
And1: 12

Trade Randolph for Miller 

Post#1 » by TwelvePac » Tue Feb 5, 2008 3:31 am

I wish we would trade Zach for Andre Miller (+filler). I doubt that we get Rose but even if we can get him he will be a valuable teacher for Rose. Also, because he is a true pass first PG ( or has proven he can be in the past) he would make the team better and make those guys we need to trade and shed salary more tradeable.

Of couse I am assuming IT is fired because I don't see him going for a smart player like Miller neither I see him trying to re-build. Getting Miller would allow us to keep him as the true PG that can help us get better chemistry or he would also be an expiring contract to help us re-build . We can part with Zach because we have D Lee doing the rebounding and Curry doing the inside scoring.
Eric12
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#2 » by Eric12 » Tue Feb 5, 2008 3:40 am

I don't know, but it kinda seems like Curry is starting to suck at everything... (including scoring).
bringinhinkie
General Manager
And1: 930

Re: Trade Randolph for Miller 

Post#3 » by bringinhinkie » Tue Feb 5, 2008 3:52 am

Mafu wrote:I wish we would trade Zach for Andre Miller (+filler). I doubt that we get Rose but even if we can get him he will be a valuable teacher for Rose. Also, because he is a true pass first PG ( or has proven he can be in the past) he would make the team better and make those guys we need to trade and shed salary more tradeable.

Of couse I am assuming IT is fired because I don't see him going for a smart player like Miller neither I see him trying to re-build. Getting Miller would allow us to keep him as the true PG that can help us get better chemistry or he would also be an expiring contract to help us re-build . We can part with Zach because we have D Lee doing the rebounding and Curry doing the inside scoring.

why on earth would philly who is rebuilding trade for zbo and his contract/ negativity..
TwelvePac
Veteran

Post#4 » by TwelvePac » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:08 am

KnicksMetsJetsNova wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

why on earth would philly who is rebuilding trade for zbo and his contract/ negativity..

You worry too much about Philly. Even a re-building team at some point needs proven guys. Zach is a 20/10 guy who would complement very well with Dalembert, meaning is conceivable they pull the trigger to get that type of guy. And if it doesn't work for them, why do you care?
bringinhinkie
General Manager

Post#5 » by bringinhinkie » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:09 am

Mafu wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You worry too much about Philly. Even a re-building team at some point needs proven guys. Zach is a 20/10 guy who would complement very well with Dalembert, meaning is conceivable they pull the trigger to get that type of guy. And if it doesn't work for them, why do you care?

philly wouldnt touch zach with a 30foot pole, for real
OooSplendiforous
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#6 » by OooSplendiforous » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:14 am

Mafu wrote:I wish we would trade Zach for Andre Miller (+filler). I doubt that we get Rose but even if we can get him he will be a valuable teacher for Rose. Also, because he is a true pass first PG ( or has proven he can be in the past) he would make the team better and make those guys we need to trade and shed salary more tradeable.

Andre Miller is 34 years old...
TwelvePac
Veteran

Post#7 » by TwelvePac » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:15 am

philly wouldnt touch zach with a 30foot pole, for real

Ok you have inside information, I get it.
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,970

Post#8 » by ITGM » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:22 am

Curry needs to be the first one shipped out of here....

If Curry had half the skills that Zach did, he would be praised on this board. ZACH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McCurry
bringinhinkie
General Manager

Post#9 » by bringinhinkie » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:23 am

Mafu wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Ok you have inside information, I get it.

no i have common sense
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#10 » by Slimpack » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:25 am

I'd do it, but I don't think Philly is at a point where they'd want to add salary.
HKSVIP
Bench Warmer
And1: 107

Post#11 » by HKSVIP » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:36 am

I just hope we do something before February 22nd. We have 3 whole weeks.
truth serum
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#12 » by truth serum » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:37 am

no i have common sense

:lol:
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#13 » by StutterStep » Tue Feb 5, 2008 4:39 am

Miller + (filler) for Zach? OK, what's the filler, because this trade is horrible unless the filler is a first round draft pick or young stud...
HKSVIP
Bench Warmer
And1: 107

Post#14 » by HKSVIP » Tue Feb 5, 2008 6:28 am

Zach shouldn't be moved. It's Eddy Curry who sucks. Notice how much better we played on the five game west coast road trip without Fat Eddy in the lineup? He cannot pass, rebound, or play any type of defense. He is useless. Only should be paid about 4 mil a year to come off the bench as a sixth man. He can't do anything. Trade him for Kwame Brown!
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,633

Post#15 » by knicksNOTslick » Tue Feb 5, 2008 7:12 am

You had me til that line. What? Curry with the inside scoring?!?! How about we still suck with Curry at C. No matter what lineup you put out there, if Curry's still on it, we will suck.
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#16 » by Smoke24 » Tue Feb 5, 2008 7:16 am

You know one play i witness with curry that shows he has no heart, I forgot who went to the lane ( I think it was cassell) but he litterally got to the basket with Curry just standing there watching him. Than its bad enough he got there, but after the ball left his hand and was at the backboard, then thats when he decided to jump. Somebody that was watching the game with me said, WTF is he doing, I told him "being Eddy Curry". Its a sad day in the neighborhood. He needs to find himself another hood to be lazy in.

Return to New York Knicks