ImageImageImageImageImage

The thing that really annoys me about Isiah

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

The thing that really annoys me about Isiah 

Post#1 » by cmaff051 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:44 am

He thinks we are dumb. He thinks we don't see through his little charade. He tries to give us these half-assed excuses that any logical person can see through.

It is insulting to me as a fan. I spend a lot of time watching this team, I spend a lot of time following this team, and ever since Isiah got here we knew how flawed his plan was. It only became more readily apparent two years ago during the Larry Brown and has gotten progressively worse since.

The "the reason we are losing is that we are too young" was just the tipping point. It's the biggest crock of bull **** I have ever heard and it's insulting to my intelligence that he would actually think that any logical fan would fall for that bull excuse. We started off terribly with a lineup of Crawford, Q, Marbury, Zach and Curry.. a team with not a single rookie starter, not a single second year starter, not a single third year starter... and so on.

Instead of admitting his mistakes, he keeps attempting to feed us these BS excuses.

The one thing I have learned about Isiah is that he is never accountable for his own actions. He will continue to make excuse after excuse for what he has done here. Instead of manning up, he says we are "too young". And so in with his laundry list of excuses for his dismal tenure.

Unreal.
James_Dolan
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#2 » by James_Dolan » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:52 am

DDV
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#3 » by DDV » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:58 am

hes basically talking to dolan in all of these interviews and trying to salvage his job
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#4 » by Slimpack » Fri Feb 8, 2008 7:02 am

The thing that really annoys me about Isiah is that he's still here.
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#5 » by Smoke24 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 8:36 am

Slimpack wrote:The thing that really annoys me about Isiah is that he's still here.

:nod:

Return to New York Knicks