ImageImageImageImageImage

STEPH TABLES EURO TALK, EYES RETURN

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Post#21 » by KnicksGadfly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:41 pm

[quote="Jose7
Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,882

Post#22 » by Jose7 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 pm

knicksh20b wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He's been off our team a while lol...makes me sad if thats true lol. If Marbury were here, then we might have had a higher lotto pick.

Not only does Marbury's smell linger in the locker room but his attitude over these past 4 years has basically made every player around him want to f*ck him up. He got in it with QRich, he got Kurt Thomas traded, he even got VOTED OUT by his team 14-0 to not play with them and Isiah let him play. Just sad, it's a shame.
NYSPORTSNUCCA
Lead Assistant
And1: 87

Post#23 » by NYSPORTSNUCCA » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:08 pm

LunaticCalm wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This is the worst Marbury excuse ever. So now every Knick player Marbury played with ignored him because of his past?

:rofl:

Maybe its more like Steph is a selfish ingrate who gave up on his team and teammates after he was challenged by Larry Brown.

Okay.., then give me one player who has played as hard as him since he's been here. I need just one.

"Given up on his team"?? While Marbury was being relentlessly bashed in the media for every loss and for everything thats wrong with the Knicks., give me one teammate that spoke out on his behalf.

When I think about it..., I never any Knick speaking on behalf of another player on this team. Openly and publicly.., I heard Marbury speak positive about having Crawford on the team (and he's garbage), I heard him speak positive about Curry (straight trash) and he was celebrating out doors when Randolph came to town (everyone wants him gone after one season). Hell.., he even endorsed Isiah for most of his tenure.

However.., when it came down to given an once of support to Marbury.., give me one person in this organization that showed the balls to at least support the man. Oh yea..., and Marbury gave up on this team. I don't think Marbury wanted to be the scapegoat for the trash thats on the team any longer. So.., he's doing a "D. Wade" and sitting out. Now when it comes to light what kind of trash he had around him all this time.., people still can't find anything better to do than blame him.
three2theD wrote:
I've been on the THjr bandwagon since summer league, and I would trade him for Rondo. IMO Rondo is the third best PG in the NBA after Curry and CP3.
I doubt anything happens though.

Return to New York Knicks