ImageImageImageImageImage

Mo's Blog: Knicks Begin Coaching Search

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Flaming Mo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 225

Mo's Blog: Knicks Begin Coaching Search 

Post#1 » by Flaming Mo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:49 pm

http://the-sportsbar.blogspot.com/

Come in and have a few at the sportsbar. :wink:

Seriously, wrote something about the start of the coaching search, hope you like it and I can soon write about a good new guy to lead the Knicks. Let me know what you think...
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies...
Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

Post#2 » by Big C » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:41 pm

I think it is good that Walsh is showing respect to Herb. The best thing for Herb to do is go to another organization because the Knicks don't seem like they will ever give him that big break again.
Ballito
Starter
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Ballito » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 am

Big C wrote:I think it is good that Walsh is showing respect to Herb. The best thing for Herb to do is go to another organization because the Knicks don't seem like they will ever give him that big break again.
:clap:
Flaming Mo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 225

Post#4 » by Flaming Mo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 am

Big C wrote:I think it is good that Walsh is showing respect to Herb. The best thing for Herb to do is go to another organization because the Knicks don't seem like they will ever give him that big break again.

You may be right but what good is it to go elsewhere when you don't have it being a head coach. We don't know. I think Herb is loyal and happy in New York...
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies...

Return to New York Knicks