ImageImageImageImageImage

OT:What are you doing to kill time before the draft?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Radio Rahim
Junior
And1: 13

Re: OT:What are you doing to kill time before the draft? 

Post#21 » by Radio Rahim » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:07 pm

i called in sick today at my summer job cause they wanted me to work til 10pm and im not missing the draft for anybody.

the **** up part is after i called in i started feeling sick lol. but yeah im gonna go to the ESPN zone here in ATL around 6 with my boys and down pitchers all night.
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,636

Post#22 » by knicksNOTslick » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm

bennnnnooo wrote:I'm making a quick $20 with http://cashcrate.com/650377
Wasted my time going to the garden today. Tickets were sold out at by 11:20.

If you got there around 6:30-7pm, you still had a lot of chances to get tickets. Hey, you gotta be there early. I suffered through it.
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#23 » by HEZI » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm

boomann21 wrote:haha I remeber when I was staying with my grandma and she went to Vegas and we blew the house down with Mary Jane. It was great

you know whats funny though, I didnt invite anybody to my house. My girl just slept here all week and it was just me and her spending some alone time, well my sister was around but she wasnt home much, but yeah it was just us two that smoked and my house looks and smells like it was a serious party going on when it wasnt. Yeah man, we kinda hit the bud hard these few days.
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#24 » by richardhutnik » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm

King of Canada wrote:
madvillian wrote:Uh, most Knick fans have jobs...I"ll be sitting my **** cubicle pushing forward America one database query at a time.

Is that techy for jerking off?

Don't ask. It is even worse. I know, I have an IT background.

- Rich
Moochie25
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#25 » by Moochie25 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Zerostatic wrote:
Moochie25 wrote:
Zerostatic wrote:I've been playing video games, mainly GTA IV (I already beat it, but just doing side stuff).

. If that is what you did, tell me what part of the last mission you are stuck on. It's actually one of those missions that once you figure out the best way to do it, it's actually pretty easy.

I did the same thing you did (the part I've deleted out of the quote). I keep getting killed when I'm in the helicopter

Return to New York Knicks