ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks fans if you want Bron tank for Steph Curry

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Mr. Dynomite!
Pro Prospect
And1: 818

Knicks fans if you want Bron tank for Steph Curry 

Post#1 » by Mr. Dynomite! » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:20 pm

Bron loves this guy. He is also an absolute beast.
supergallinari
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Knicks fans if you want Bron tank for Steph Curry 

Post#2 » by supergallinari » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:27 pm

why does lebron love him?

he's an undersized 2.
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,986

Post#3 » by ITGM » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:32 pm

lol... I love these recent cries for Curry, reminds me when 1/3 of the fools on here wanted to draft Hibbert with the #6 pick.
movingon
Sixth Man
And1: 329

Post#4 » by movingon » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:33 pm

I guess this is what he's talking about:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... wD94TDAK80

Being an under-sized SG may actually make him available if our pick is in the teens. He would certainly excel in this system. If he played on the same team as Lebron you would have the entire offense taken care of by just those two players.
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#5 » by knicks742 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:39 pm

Im sold. I dont care what kidn of player he is, he must be drafted.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,114

Post#6 » by blueNorange » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:39 pm

my mind is going to explode ... stephen curry is gonna be nothing but a bench player in the next level.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#7 » by krustytheclown » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:47 pm

blueNorange wrote:my mind is going to explode ... stephen curry is gonna be nothing but a bench player in the next level.

pretty much, yea
King Jaffy Jo
Rookie
And1: 11

Post#8 » by King Jaffy Jo » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:56 pm

krustytheclown wrote:
blueNorange wrote:my mind is going to explode ... stephen curry is gonna be nothing but a bench player in the next level.

pretty much, yea

yeah i agree... this guy sure gets a lot of love around here. i just dont see him hangin around .. he needs to take like steroids or something
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,501

Post#9 » by j4remi » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:59 pm

Unless he can really be a PG like some are saying...I pass.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#10 » by Jcrawford11 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 9:59 pm

u dont have to tank for curry he will be between 10-15 in the draft
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,114

Post#11 » by blueNorange » Sat Dec 6, 2008 10:07 pm

good god, even jcrawful11 gets that curry is nothing special.

it's funny .. the people who love curry are the ones who think hansbrough won't be nothing. they're both are the type of players who are awesome in college but are bench players in the nba.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
hard49
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#12 » by hard49 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 10:37 pm

blueNorange wrote:good god, even jcrawful11 gets that curry is nothing special.

it's funny .. the people who love curry are the ones who think hansbrough won't be nothing. they're both are the type of players who are awesome in college but are bench players in the nba.

Curry is not. Sorry.

He is not a spot up shooter, he can get his own shot, he can drive, his ball handling is NBA level, he can create for others and he can play the point especially on a team with a ball dominating wing.

If Delonte West can start for a top team, if Derek Fisher can start, and if Jason Terry can start then Curry will also.
!nstinct
Starter
And1: 0

Post#13 » by !nstinct » Sat Dec 6, 2008 10:46 pm

I dont think he is a big deal at all. Base on Knicks history, his name means he is not going to help us. He is going to be fat and create trouble.
blackbishop
Rookie
And1: 85

Post#14 » by blackbishop » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:05 pm

hard49 wrote:

Curry is not. Sorry.

He is not a spot up shooter, he can get his own shot, he can drive, his ball handling is NBA level, he can create for others and he can play the point especially on a team with a ball dominating wing.

If Delonte West can start for a top team, if Derek Fisher can start, and if Jason Terry can start then Curry will also.

There is no real reason to say anything cause there are people who have seen him play and can see his game and understand how his game will translate to the next level and there are those who want a 20% 3pt shooter averaging 4pts and 3 assists in some euroleague because he can handle like hotsauce and will make the occasional espn highlight play.

Who really wants a player with a REAL midrange game, REAL NBA range, has a PG NBA handle, makes good decisions on the court, can create his own shot, and there must be something to him cause Lebron is traveling to watch him play.

But hey just because he is not gonna do a 360 dunk on a break he must suck. I mean he is truly the only reason davidson is RANKED, the only reason they have won as many games as they have, if he would have had some help shoot any help, they would have beaten griffin and oklahoma earlier in the season.

I want to ask people like bluenorange?

What about his game will NOT translate to the next level and why he would be a bench player? Cause you see someone who is getting all the attention on his team, teams are gearing to stop him and he still is killing them.
movingon
Sixth Man
And1: 329

Post#15 » by movingon » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:09 pm

:o I had to do a double take when I read his post. I was like holy **** he's actually right about something.

He could very well end up being the next Salim Stoudamire in the NBA. btw, I just found out Salim waived by the Spurs. I'll take him over Roberson.

Supposedly, Curry grew 2 inches since last year so he's 6'3" now. He could be a good option if we don't have a great pick
King Jaffy Jo
Rookie
And1: 11

Post#16 » by King Jaffy Jo » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:13 pm

lol @ people saying "I'll take _______ over roberson"

anyone else notice that? i mean i'm also guilty of this but its just funny
Scalabrine
RealGM
And1: 7,335

Post#17 » by Scalabrine » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:18 pm

He would be a good fit for this team, hes the best shooter in college, but hes not just a shooter he can really do it all as far as 6"3 guards are concerned. If we dont have a top pick this guy would be a good option, especially if LeBron is the guy we want, because he would compliment him very well.

Hes not the first on my list but he isnt going to be a stiff in this league, he is better than Eric Gordon was. Hes not gonna be a Juan Dixon type hes gonna be a Ben Gordon, Jason Terry type, something that is worth an 8th or 9th pick.
Go Knicks!
RealGM
And1: 39,218

Post#18 » by 2010 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:29 pm

Stephen Curry is the real deal folks. A lot of you dudes have no idea what you're talking about when you say he will be a scrub in the NBA. Put it like this, in this Mike D'Antoni system of ours...I'd take him over Brandon Jennings and Ricky Rubio. Why? Because he can do everything everything Jennings can except dunk. He can also do everything Rubio can except his defense may be a little worse. He can shoot better than both, handle the rock equally (maybe a lil less flash yet just as effective), passes well (again, less flair but more efficiently; assist : turnover). He also gets to the rim just as good as both and has more experience being double-teamed and playing as the focal point of the oppositions gameplan each and every game.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#19 » by GuyverADL » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:33 pm

2010 wrote:Stephen Curry is the real deal folks. A lot of you dudes have no idea what you're talking about when you say he will be a scrub in the NBA. Put it like this, in this Mike D'Antoni system of ours...I'd take him over Brandon Jennings and Ricky Rubio. Why? Because he can do everything everything Jennings can except dunk. He can also do everything Rubio can except his defense may be a little worse. He can shoot better than both, handle the rock equally (maybe a lil less flash yet just as effective), passes well (again, less flair but more efficiently; assist : turnover). He also gets to the rim just as good as both and has more experience being double-teamed and playing as the focal point of the oppositions gameplan each and every game.

:o :o

I'd take Rubio before Curry and I dont even like Rubio.

Athleticism is a key part of being effective at the next level. Especially for a guard.
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#20 » by hobojoe2131 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 11:37 pm

optimusADL wrote:
2010 wrote:Stephen Curry is the real deal folks. A lot of you dudes have no idea what you're talking about when you say he will be a scrub in the NBA. Put it like this, in this Mike D'Antoni system of ours...I'd take him over Brandon Jennings and Ricky Rubio. Why? Because he can do everything everything Jennings can except dunk. He can also do everything Rubio can except his defense may be a little worse. He can shoot better than both, handle the rock equally (maybe a lil less flash yet just as effective), passes well (again, less flair but more efficiently; assist : turnover). He also gets to the rim just as good as both and has more experience being double-teamed and playing as the focal point of the oppositions gameplan each and every game.

:o :o

I'd take Rubio before Curry and I dont even like Rubio.

Athleticism is a key part of being effective at the next level. Especially for a guard.

really? Is Jason kidd effective? Is Jose Calderon? What about andre miller? Kidd and Miller cant even shoot. Is Duhon effective? He is as athletic as Curry is.
^ MP creation

Return to New York Knicks