ImageImageImageImageImage

My Marbury Story...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Re: My Marbury Story... 

Post#21 » by Boss_ » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:27 am

Ermm i dont see why players shouldnt sign autographs at SEASON TICKET HOLDER events...

I wish I could afford season tickets at MSG no less..right now I cant even afford 2 tickets in the nosebleed section because times are tough..but season ticket holders are the ones paying his salary.
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#22 » by Jcrawford11 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Jcrawford11 wrote:marbury biggest scape goat in nba history......the only real basketball big mistake he made is wanted out of the twolves that was his only solid chance of wining with kg great young duo.......after that its been a bunch of bad luck.........nets were decent kenyon martin broke his leg never had a fair chance....with the suns he abused tony parker in the playoffs but the spurs and the refs bet the suns in 6.....not to mention amare was still a baby....steph leaves and amare game grows as expected all the credit to nash all the blame to steph. On to the knicks makes the playoffs first year team was hurt in the playoffs never had a real chance not talented enough......and all down hill from there bunch of the court problems......in 2006 knicks looked pretty good before and after the all star break but injuries to jamal n lee killed em.......damn has anyone had worse luck?

your parents ?

yo u pop of alot with the mouth i challnge you this summer to a shootout anywere on the court.....500$ was good and the loser deletes there account....i would say one on one it would really b over for u...but iam still rehabing from acl surgery
waya
RealGM
And1: 5,128

Post#23 » by waya » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Jcrawford11 wrote:marbury biggest scape goat in nba history......the only real basketball big mistake he made is wanted out of the twolves that was his only solid chance of wining with kg great young duo.......after that its been a bunch of bad luck.........nets were decent kenyon martin broke his leg never had a fair chance....with the suns he abused tony parker in the playoffs but the spurs and the refs bet the suns in 6.....not to mention amare was still a baby....steph leaves and amare game grows as expected all the credit to nash all the blame to steph. On to the knicks makes the playoffs first year team was hurt in the playoffs never had a real chance not talented enough......and all down hill from there bunch of the court problems......in 2006 knicks looked pretty good before and after the all star break but injuries to jamal n lee killed em.......damn has anyone had worse luck?

your parents ?

You got me rolling with that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#24 » by Gold Chain » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Jcrawford11 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

your parents ?

yo u pop of alot with the mouth i challnge you this summer to a shootout anywere on the court.....500$ was good and the loser deletes there account....i would say one on one it would really b over for u...but iam still rehabing from acl surgery

:lol:

Do it. The first ever "Cancel Your RealGm Account / $500 game."

Great thread with some great zingers. lol.........
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,432

Post#25 » by god shammgod » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Jcrawford11 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

your parents ?

a shootout ? what will that prove you'll still be a dummy. can you out shoot me and get smart at the same time. otherwise we're still in the same place. expect now you're an idiot with a good jump shot. and you can't get $500 together, who you kidding. i doubt you can count that high. why don't you rehab from being stupid.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#26 » by boomann21 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 pm

^^^Hey don't try and throw insults to denounce the challenge. What's the matter McFly? Are you Chicken?
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#27 » by Gold Chain » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Winner : RealGM hero and 500 bones richer.

Loser : Links video on Youtube of shootout loss and cash hand out.

Do it.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,432

Post#28 » by god shammgod » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:43 pm

boomann21 wrote:^^^Hey don't try and throw insults to denounce the challenge. What's the matter McFly? Are you Chicken?

:lol: shut up stupid. this dude is lucky i didn't just pick a time and place for him to go and never show up cause that was my first idea.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#29 » by Rasho Brezec » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Jcrawford11 wrote:yo u pop of alot with the mouth i challnge you this summer to a shootout anywere on the court.....500$ was good and the loser deletes there account....i would say one on one it would really b over for u...but iam still rehabing from acl surgery

Hahaha.

Return to New York Knicks