ImageImageImageImageImage

WHAT?? Official I miss TT thread?

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

NYKProspect
Bench Warmer
And1: 9

WHAT?? Official I miss TT thread? 

Post#1 » by NYKProspect » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:41 am

wow i miss Timmy whenever i see hughes bricking every shot. i know we got rid off garbage in this trade but Timmy at least made most of his shot and was wet from 3. Hughes is supposed to be a good defender, but i dont see it. so yes I Miss Tim Thomas!!!
defjux21
Analyst
And1: 85

Re: WHAT?? Official I miss TT thread? 

Post#2 » by defjux21 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 am

Happy trails, Fugazi.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#3 » by StutterStep » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 am

Zach Randolph for Larry Hughes ... book it!
Knicksfan1
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#4 » by Knicksfan1 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:46 am

StutterStep wrote:Zach Randolph for Larry Hughes ... book it!

Trade of the year
Roscoe Sheed wrote:Also, everybody complains about KG setting moving screens, but Duncan is just as bad
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#5 » by StutterStep » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:49 am

Knicksfan1 wrote:

Trade of the year

ok... :lol: :lol:
Knicksfan1
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#6 » by Knicksfan1 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

StutterStep wrote:
Knicksfan1 wrote:

Trade of the year

ok... :lol: :lol:

I meant for the Clippers :lol:
Roscoe Sheed wrote:Also, everybody complains about KG setting moving screens, but Duncan is just as bad
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#7 » by mjhp911 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 am

D'Antonio Sabato, Jr: "Come on, man! Give my boy a chance! He'll be an All-Star in my system, just you wait and see. What a bunch of a-holes..."
!nstinct
Starter
And1: 0

Post#8 » by !nstinct » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 am

The sad thing is, before Hughes got traded his numbers were good. Then he had to ride the bench so now hes all of a sudden flat on all stats.

As for TT, ever since joining the Bulls, he has been putting decent-helpful numbers.

I dont miss TT, I just miss the Knicks giving playing time to deserving players. Gallo is one of them. Shoot, I would rather see Curry out there taking 3s.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,764

Post#9 » by cgf » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 am

!nstinct wrote:The sad thing is, before Hughes got traded his numbers were good. Then he had to ride the bench so now hes all of a sudden flat on all stats.

As for TT, ever since joining the Bulls, he has been putting decent-helpful numbers.

I dont miss TT, I just miss the Knicks giving playing time to deserving players. Gallo is one of them. Shoot, I would rather see Curry out there taking 3s.

Well he hasn't been playing since hinrich got back from his injury so he's got shake off the rust and adjust to his new team, in a few games his shot'll start going in more regularly and he'll stop forcing his shot as much once he's stroking it.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#10 » by HEZI » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 am

I miss Jerome James. Atleast he couldnt hurt us on the court because he never played.
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
tomgugliottamvp
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#11 » by tomgugliottamvp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 am

Knicksfan1 wrote:I meant for the Clippers :lol:

Yeah, I really miss Zach's 12 for f'in 30 FG stat-line. I really miss Ricky Davis at PF.

I'm sure Zach was going to pick up his value too after missing 20 games up until the deadline with a knee injury. I'm sure someone would have jumped at a chance to get his contract in this economy. Definitely.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#12 » by boomann21 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Knicksfan1 wrote:

Trade of the year

Ya'll are forgetting we lost Mardy Collins in that trade and he's now the starting sf for the LA Clippers. He was making Paul Pierce his Biyotch last night in the 4th quarter.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,200

Post#13 » by Fat Kat » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:19 pm

tomgugliottamvp wrote:

Yeah, I really miss Zach's 12 for f'in 30 FG stat-line. I really miss Ricky Davis at PF.

I'm sure Zach was going to pick up his value too after missing 20 games up until the deadline with a knee injury. I'm sure someone would have jumped at a chance to get his contract in this economy. Definitely.

Exactly. The Clippers aren't tearing up the league since the trade, won't make the playoffs, but are stuck with the bill. :D
Between Zach and Davis, the Clips get less bang for their buck than the Knicks. :( Not really.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#14 » by boomann21 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
tomgugliottamvp wrote:

Exactly. The Clippers aren't tearing up the league since the trade, won't make the playoffs, but are stuck with the bill. :D
Between Zach and Davis, the Clips get less bang for their buck than the Knicks. :( Not really.

The Clippers team was destroyed by injuries this year. None of their best guys have gotten to play together until after the All-Star break.

Return to New York Knicks