ImageImageImageImageImage

o/t: jrue holiday declaring!!!!!!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,114

o/t: jrue holiday declaring!!!!!! 

Post#1 » by blueNorange » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 am

there's a good chance he can fall to the the knicks ... time to dream about holiday in a knick uniform boys.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Re: o/t: jrue holiday declaring!!!!!! 

Post#2 » by Smoke24 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 am

Is this another one of your "im mocking players/posters because its fun to me" threads or is this you being sincere?
NYKnicksWC43
Junior
And1: 0

Post#3 » by NYKnicksWC43 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

yes! he's a good player, i wouldn't be too mad if we ended up with him.
"We worked hard, me and Gallo both, and we're just ready for the future. We're ready to be a contender in the NBA. Ready to win." - Wilson Chandler Knicks Forward 21
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,114

Post#4 » by blueNorange » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 am

Smoke24 wrote:Is this another one of your "im mocking players/posters because its fun to me" threads or is this you being sincere?

i'm being serious, holiday is a victim of the offense he was put in ... look at westbrook this year and his numbers last year and holiday is better than westbrook both offensively and defensively!
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
BklynKING
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#5 » by BklynKING » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 am

blueNorange wrote:
Smoke24 wrote:Is this another one of your "im mocking players/posters because its fun to me" threads or is this you being sincere?

i'm being serious, holiday is a victim of the offense he was put in ... look at westbrook this year and his numbers last year and holiday is better than westbrook both offensively and defensively!

I'm sorry....but how do u back that statement without being subjective....cause there's no proof on court from what many saw to make that statement actual. Holiday being in the lottery is based on nothing but potential....it's not like UCLA had ball-dominating guards or forwards who demand the ball....in actuality....they could've used Jrue's so-called abilities
Dantares
Head Coach
And1: 2,754

Post#6 » by Dantares » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 am

I remember how bad Eric Gordon played at the end of the season, Jrue is in the same situation being a top prospect out of high school. He started the season strong then ended it awfully.

Jrue isn't going to be a star in this league, but I definitely see him as a starter and a great glue guy. If he is a lottery talent then I see the Warriors drafting him, Warriors biggest need is a big point guard to play with Monta Ellis.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#7 » by TheBluest » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 am

RealGM Mock version 2.0 currently have us taking Holiday.
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#8 » by hobojoe2131 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Earlier in the year I wouldve agreed with you, but after watching him in the NCAA tourney, there is no way I can say that he is better than Westbrook. I love Westbrook personally, and I dont think Jrue is anywhere close.
^ MP creation
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#9 » by EchelonNYK » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 pm

We need a PURE point guard. no combo bubble fuxx.
dizzy631
Pro Prospect
And1: 2

Post#10 » by dizzy631 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:00 pm

He should have stayed polished his game. Is it me or do all these guys seem the same. This is the kind of draft where you have to look for character guys and guys from credible winning programs because the difference between a lot of their skills seems slim. That is, that the ones who last in the NBA will be those who work the hardest not the most skilled.
www.davezthemc.bandcamp.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5Ur-s0iaA&feature=plcp&context=C33efa48UDOEgsToPDskIxuv8Gw5096omaM1kCfI15[/youtube]
BelieveTheDream
RealGM
And1: 45

Post#11 » by BelieveTheDream » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:03 pm

already posted a while back...
haterade
Sixth Man
And1: 90

Post#12 » by haterade » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

BklynKING wrote:
blueNorange wrote:

I'm sorry....but how do u back that statement without being subjective....cause there's no proof on court from what many saw to make that statement actual. Holiday being in the lottery is based on nothing but potential....it's not like UCLA had ball-dominating guards or forwards who demand the ball....in actuality....they could've used Jrue's so-called abilities

This is true, its going to be a few years before Jrue is a contributor in the NBA. He should've stayed in UCLA, he could've been the man next year and moved up higher in the draft. Right now he's only going to be drafted on potential and hype.
LJ4pointplay
Knicks Forum GM King
And1: 1,324

Post#13 » by LJ4pointplay » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 pm

echelonNYK wrote:We need a PURE point guard. no combo bubble fuxx.

Agreed. Draft us a pure point or a pure two IDC which (or a center) just not a combo guard.

Return to New York Knicks