ImageImageImageImage

WELCOME TO ORLANDO JALEN SUGGS!!!!

Moderators: ChosenSavior, Knightro, SOUL, UCF, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, Howard Mass

JBSouthpaw
Starter
And1: 894

Re: WELCOME TO ORLANDO JALEN SUGGS!!!! 

Post#701 » by JBSouthpaw » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Watching the pre-season game last night, I was watching Nesmith, thinking "that is what type of offensive game I want from Suggs".
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 6,084

Post#702 » by basketballRob » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Suggs likely to practice tomorrow.

Read on Twitter
?t=cIuxo1cq-g7rK66W3nbpLg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM Forums mobile app
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#703 » by basketballRob » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=ebZ3R8hI3SBvXHTUVToq6A&s=19

PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 34,345

Post#704 » by PhilBlackson » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:06 pm

God Squad wrote:This is your board guys. If ignorant Raptors fans (coach D/Jpriest) want to pump their chest over this sh!!t then temp ban them. Seriously it was cringe going thru the last few pages, especially if they're gonna flood the thread with "opinions".

Amen to that.

Just came creeping hoping to see how Suggs is fairing out of pure interest since we were very close to taking him but man do I ever understand why we're THE most hated fanbase on the boards. We just have too many board members and the worst ones/trolls just leak everywhere to spout a bunch of bs rather than discuss this stuff intelligently on our board.

I can not stand when opposing team trolls leak into our forum and quite frankly most of em don't last as long as I gather CoachD etc has been given on this one. Should put the board ban hammer down because clearly there's an agenda, not to mention unnecessary ridicule. Not gonna be a nerd kiss arse apologizing on the trolls behalf but couldn't help but respond just to say empathize with how damn annoying it must be.
>>>SCOTTIE2HOTTIE<<< Ya Boi Scottie & Gua Gang -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar:
Image Jalen BabyGOAT Green
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#705 » by basketballRob » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:06 pm

PhilBlackson wrote:
God Squad wrote:This is your board guys. If ignorant Raptors fans (coach D/Jpriest) want to pump their chest over this sh!!t then temp ban them. Seriously it was cringe going thru the last few pages, especially if they're gonna flood the thread with "opinions".

Amen to that.

Just came creeping hoping to see how Suggs is fairing out of pure interest since we were very close to taking him but man do I ever understand why we're THE most hated fanbase on the boards. We just have too many board members and the worst ones/trolls just leak everywhere to spout a bunch of bs rather than discuss this stuff intelligently on our board.

I can not stand when opposing team trolls leak into our forum and quite frankly most of em don't last as long as I gather CoachD etc has been given on this one. Should put the board ban hammer down because clearly there's an agenda, not to mention unnecessary ridicule. Not gonna be a nerd kiss arse apologizing on the trolls behalf but couldn't help but respond just to say empathize with how damn annoying it must be.
If Suggs had a great preseason, I'd probably be on the Raptors board popping my collar.

YosemiteSam
Sixth Man
And1: 577

Post#706 » by YosemiteSam » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Orlando Magic