ImageImageImageImage

Bulls @ Magic 7PM 01/15

Moderators: Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, UCF, Knightro, ChosenSavior

DiplomaticMagic
General Manager
And1: 2,647

Post#381 » by DiplomaticMagic » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 am

I can't believe how much people on this board like the piece of crap on our team by the name of Keyon Dooling. I want him OUT!

Anyways, amazing game today. Lewis is playing like how we visioned him playing here. And he was amazing today.

Brian Cook!! He impressed me deeply, despite being fouled out, he was aggressive on the Defesive end. Quite frankly, being agressive is what got him fouled out. But I liked him.

And I really hope Hedo becomes the Hedo in 07. He became my favorite player. And now he can't make a shot to save his life. If he's going back to the old Hedo known as "Turkoflu" We better trade him while his value is as high as it is. But I became to like Hedo so much I don't want him to go! LOL I just want the 07 Hedo back.
Extend Suggs ASAP!!
MagicFan3
Banned User
And1: 20

Post#382 » by MagicFan3 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:59 am

Hedo will bounce back... we were doing the same complaining about Rashard a few weeks ago, and look at what he did tonight.

At least he doesn't have the Turkoflu any more. :D
The Letter J
Starter
And1: 0

Post#383 » by The Letter J » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 am

thEthIEf wrote:also...how nuts would it be if Cook became a force for us off the bench? he could be like a softy Diaw for us, minus the boards and some of the passing...

Skin color is all Diaw and Cook have in common.
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#384 » by magicman123 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:08 am

i think what some people fear is that, we know what kind of player lewis is, he has been consistant for many years now, if he struggles we assume he will be fine, with turk he has been inconsistant a lot, he plays good at times then bad, this year he has been different, pretty solid so far, and some fear that when hedo does bad he will go back to the "turkoflu" that people dont like
DiplomaticMagic
General Manager
And1: 2,647

Post#385 » by DiplomaticMagic » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:08 am

MagicFan3 wrote:Hedo will bounce back... we were doing the same complaining about Rashard a few weeks ago, and look at what he did tonight.

At least he doesn't have the Turkoflu any more. :D

The thing I like about Hedo is he doesn't need to score to be affective. He runs the offense great. And is a good rebounder. And good defender. If I'm Otis if there's a deal that will really help us. I'd consider it. But it has to be a good one for Hedo. But I would finish this season playing small ball, and than next year, see Battie, Fran, and other free agents status. And than move Hedo to bench. Because seriously Battie here would help us tremendously. And is just what we need. And Fran seems like a good fit also. We shouldn't have to part with a piece like Hedo early as we do have some talent coming in, while we're not going to win a championship this year.
Extend Suggs ASAP!!
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#386 » by theTHIEF » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:09 am

The Letter J wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Skin color is all Diaw and Cook have in common.

that's racist!

it was, like a joke...

:D
laVal03
Sixth Man
And1: 6

Post#387 » by laVal03 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:17 am

great game, good to see Rashard playing well/slightly more aggressive and most positive of the game was Cook's play
I would love if he could keep it up I just highly doubt it
MagicFan3
Banned User
And1: 20

Post#388 » by MagicFan3 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 am

The only problem with Cook is that he never plays as of late...
The Letter J
Starter

Post#389 » by The Letter J » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:39 am

thEthIEf wrote:that's racist!

it was, like a joke...

:D

Image :lol:
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,129

Post#390 » by AdamTheGreek » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:40 am

SVG really was waiting for Brian Cook to lose weight, he looks trim and was sharpshooter tonight.

Booed the **** out of Noah, not happy he got a double double but at least Adonal got that VERY NICE block on that pussy.

Dwight and Hedo had slow nights but hopefully they can carry us tomorrow.

Point guards to overall good, could've played more simple but the results were there.

That Nocioni fall was brutal, I knew he was immediately done for the night as soon as he fell (nothing Keith could do) with some type of hip injury. It's diagnosed as a deep hip bruise for now but he's not walking normal any time soon.

This win proved to me that our guys are ready to start defending home court.

Rashard played out of his mind tonight as well as Keith in limited minutes. Rashard is doing well going to the basket now and that's leaving guys like Mo open.

Hedo is at least trying to go to the hole although I due fear this slump, BADLY hurts any hopes for the coaches to get him into the All Star Game. :(

Kebo had himself a hell of a game and seems to always hit double digits coming off the bench. :) :D

Don't know what was up with some of the UCF cheerleaders at halftime, they are normally flawlessly awesome and hopefully this doesn't carry into their search for back-to-back titles this weekend.
SEE YOU IN CHARLOTTE TOMORROW!!! Gotta protect the division record.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#391 » by theTHIEF » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:54 am

(picture) :lol:

haha exactly...i always have a hard time finding that gif...i wish i could find the bigger version again, i'd save it for future use...
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#392 » by mhectorgato » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 am

(picture) :lol:

Beat me to it! :lol:
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
TheRevTy
Starter

Post#393 » by TheRevTy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:27 am

I was checking the score on ESPN on my phone and listed as the top scorer was "Cook - 10 pts". I thought I was looking at the Miami score by mistake and it must've been Dequaeauan Cook. Alas, imagine my surprise to find it is our very own Brian! I hope this guy can keep this up! Stan did say he thought he would contribute, and that he did! Maybe that Ariza trade wasn't all bad?
magik9113
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,300

Post#394 » by magik9113 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:40 am

When Cook's shot isn't falling like that, he is a huge waste of space.
let's hope he never misses
lovehoops01
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#395 » by lovehoops01 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:48 am

So I'm walking into the arena tonight before the start of the game and they're handing out the programs. And Brian Cook is on the cover for this game. And the guy in front of me says, "Look, my boy is on the cover.'' So, even before tonight, every player on the team has fans. Anyway, I got a little chuckle out of that. Who knew what was coming later?

Good to see Cook have a good game. It was a good game all the way around because everyone contributed. Sure, they had some clumsy moments, but a lot of guys saw time together that don't usually. It was a convincing win.

I haven't read this whole thread yet. Anyone know what was wrong with Hinrich?
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,129

Post#396 » by AdamTheGreek » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 am

Hinrich is injured.

Back to Cook, I LMFAO WHEN THEY WERE DOING HIS HIGHLIGHTS ON THE JUMBOTRON THAT THEY PUT HIS NAME AS "OMAR COOK". :rofl:
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
richi_v25
Bench Warmer
And1: 452

Post#397 » by richi_v25 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:34 am

lovehoops01 wrote:So I'm walking into the arena tonight before the start of the game and they're handing out the programs. And Brian Cook is on the cover for this game. And the guy in front of me says, "Look, my boy is on the cover.'' So, even before tonight, every player on the team has fans. Anyway, I got a little chuckle out of that. Who knew what was coming later?

Good to see Cook have a good game. It was a good game all the way around because everyone contributed. Sure, they had some clumsy moments, but a lot of guys saw time together that don't usually. It was a convincing win.

I haven't read this whole thread yet. Anyone know what was wrong with Hinrich?

HA yeah everyone has fans like my brothers and i love James Augustine even though we know he sucks LOL i guess that just makes it more fun. plus our favorite player in the team is Turk followed by Bo before he was dropped then maybe dwight even though he is the best player on the team.
TheRevTy
Starter

Post#398 » by TheRevTy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:01 am

Speaking of love for random players, I was always a HUGE Muggsy Bogues fan, even when he was a scrub for the Warriors and Raptors. Man, that guy had heart...
drsd
RealGM
And1: 8,203

Post#399 » by drsd » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

The Magic need depth out of the PF slot. And to get double-digit scoring is ace.

Foyle and Cook, if both playing at a NBA-bench level of quality, give StM some great in game substitution options.
drsd
RealGM
And1: 8,203

Post#400 » by drsd » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:51 am

Me so happy.

A much needed win; and the Magic go out and prove themselves (for the night at least)/

Return to Orlando Magic