ImageImageImageImage

Magic @ Jazz

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Raven
Sixth Man
And1: 11

Post#461 » by Raven » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:28 am

TooNice00 wrote:i still think rashard is a better player than hedo especially if he played SF. rashard has been a better player his entire career. i am not gonna let 39 games fool me.

You wanted Hedo;s role reduced and it's obviously reduced , you wanted him
to take less shots and even Fooling took more shots
Rashard 20
Dwight 13
Fooling 11
Evans 10
Hedo 10

He got more rebounds and assists than the guy you have mancrush on , Rashard the Jack of threes and yet you manage to blame Hedo for the loss and you still want him gone.

You know what you are , you are just a pathetic hater and full of ****.
Raven
Sixth Man
And1: 11

Post#462 » by Raven » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:36 am

And btw Some of the Magic fans disgust me , Hedo plays 30+ games great and as soon as he plays a few bad/mediocre games Vultures start to blame him for everything and want him gone. I am starting to think that maybe it's better for him to go to another team that will appreciate his talent.And he probably gonna get his Career high next time we play against his team.

I think I'll stay away for a while from this boards , too much hypocrisy and hatred here nowadays.
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#463 » by theTHIEF » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 am

FFBlitzace wrote:Keep in mind that Rashard has been putting up around 20ppg on decent percentages for years now. This is the first year Hedo has sniffed the level of fringe stardom. I know personally that that's why I am more willing to let a bad game by Rashard go by. I have a confidence in him that I don't have in Hedo. 35 or so games compared to a career of inconsistency isn't going to turn me around.

Not hating on Hedo. Just saying.

this can also be looked at from the flip side...

considering that Shard is the "better player", the more seasoned career guy, people would be expecting more from him, and take his stumbles harder, because you wondering why he didnt at least put up his "career average".

Where as you have Hedo who has been, basically surprising you all season with his game, you expect him to do so-so, but when he blows up YAY! and when he falters "well, he's new to this, it makes sense for him to be off here and there"

feel me?

Raven wrote:And btw Some of the Magic fans disgust me , Hedo plays 30+ games great and as soon as he plays a few bad/mediocre games Vultures start to blame him for everything and want him gone. I am starting to think that maybe it's better for him to go to another team that will appreciate his talent.And he probably gonna get his Career high next time we play against his team.

I think I'll stay away for a while from this boards , too much hypocrisy and hatred here nowadays.

im a Hedo guy, but it's more like 25ish games...
drsd
RealGM
And1: 8,069

Post#464 » by drsd » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:50 am

Some forth quarter highlights:

11:25 Brian Cook personal foul (Paul Millsap draws the foul)
10:51 Brian Cook lost ball (Kyle Korver steals)
9:56 Hedo Turkoglu bad pass
9:12 Hedo Turkoglu personal foul (Matt Harpring draws the foul)
8:42 Keyon Dooling misses free throw 1 of 2
8:42 Keyon Dooling misses free throw 2 of 2
8:12 Hedo Turkoglu misses free throw 1 of 2
7:18 Dwight Howard misses free throw 1 of 2
6:13 Maurice Evans shooting foul (Mehmet Okur draws the foul)
5:26 Mehmet Okur blocks Maurice Evans's layu
5:24 Dwight Howard misses free throw 1 of 2
5:24 Dwight Howard misses free throw 2 of 2
5:01 Hedo Turkoglu shooting foul (Carlos Boozer draws the foul)
4:48 Hedo Turkoglu turnover
2:57 Maurice Evans personal foul (Andrei Kirilenko draws the foul)
2:44 Dwight Howard misses free throw 1 of 2
2:44 Dwight Howard misses free throw 2 of 2
2:44 Maurice Evans personal foul (Carlos Boozer draws the foul)
1:09 Rashard Lewis personal foul (Mehmet Okur draws the foul)
1:04 Dwight Howard misses free throw 2 of 2
1:00 Keyon Dooling personal foul (Deron Williams draws the foul)
0:46 Hedo Turkoglu personal foul (Andrei Kirilenko draws the foul)
0:36 Keith Bogans personal foul (Kyle Korver draws the foul)
0:21 Dwight Howard loose ball foul (Paul Millsap draws the foul)
0:14 J.J. Redick personal foul (Kyle Korver draws the foul)
0:06 Keyon Dooling personal foul (Deron Williams draws the foul)
jazz__stoner
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#465 » by jazz__stoner » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 am

Even another website is making fun of you guys.

http://www.jazzfanz.com/boards/viewtopi ... =1&t=27147
drsd
RealGM
And1: 8,069

Post#466 » by drsd » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:53 am

Do you think that StM is still yelling at the team?!?!?
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#467 » by theTHIEF » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:56 am

jazz__stoner wrote:Even another website is making fun of you guys.

wow, thats a huge site...and it seems to be very neutral at that...yea, now that it's been put into prospective, i can see that this board does whine too much...god...whats wrong with you guys??? listen to the masses...
karizma87
Rookie

Post#468 » by karizma87 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:04 am

Raven wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You wanted Hedo;s role reduced and it's obviously reduced , you wanted him
to take less shots and even Fooling took more shots
Rashard 20
Dwight 13
Fooling 11
Evans 10
Hedo 10

He got more rebounds and assists than the guy you have mancrush on , Rashard the Jack of threes and yet you manage to blame Hedo for the loss and you still want him gone.

You know what you are , you are just a pathetic hater and full of ****.

well put...the thing is hedo didn't even play bad! he was just not the hedo this season...took less shots and wasn't assertive enough, which is his fault, and still put up better numbers than shard other than points and turnovers. that shows you how good hedo has been for us, and how ungrateful these "fans" are.
karizma87
Rookie

Post#469 » by karizma87 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 am

[quote="devin3807"][/quote]

just curious, what's hedo's average when rashard and dwight score 20+, and also the other way around? and also why you haven't posted this along with your stats...
karizma87
Rookie

Post#470 » by karizma87 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 am

they're right...nba isn't out to get the magic, they just suck big time lately. when was the last time we blew out a team?
FFBlitzace
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,786

Post#471 » by FFBlitzace » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 am

I feel so embarrassed and ashamed.
11/18/2017 - I have officially disowned Nikola Vucevic and branded him a loser.

- Skal Labissiere was my guy in 2016 pre-trade. Whoops, but I still believe.
- Malik Monk was my guy in 2017. Whoops(?)
- Mo Bamba was my guy in 2018. TBD.
Bold&Blue
Ballboy

Post#472 » by Bold&Blue » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:33 am

prorl wrote:I think Hedo has a knee injury, last couple of games he has had a knee pad, and he never ever wears one.

A old note after Kings games.
Maybe he still feels uncomfortable.

F Hedo Turkoglu had his right knee iced after the loss in Sacramento. Turkoglu suffered a bruise when he ran into the Kings' Francisco Garcia. "It just happened during the game," Turkoglu said. "It's kind of bruised, feels kind of weak right now. (The doctor) said, see how you feel tomorrow."
lovehoops01
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#473 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:46 am

Raven wrote:And btw Some of the Magic fans disgust me , Hedo plays 30+ games great and as soon as he plays a few bad/mediocre games Vultures start to blame him for everything and want him gone. I am starting to think that maybe it's better for him to go to another team that will appreciate his talent.And he probably gonna get his Career high next time we play against his team.

I wouldn't worry about it, Raven. Some of them just have a way of only being able to see what goes wrong. I'm guessing if their supervisors or clients at work judged them in the same manner, they'd be pretty ticked off about it.

They are just disappointed that the team is not doing as well as they had hoped after the strong start, and there always has to be someone to blame when that happens. It's a different guy every night -- except in those cases when particular posters just have a dislike for a particular player, which often relates to playing time for their favorite player. Most people are very happy with Hedo's play this season. In reality, it's a team defense problem. They are scoring more than enough to win. They were winning more earlier in the season when they were holding their opponents to fewer points.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#474 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am

thEthIEf wrote:I just read on the Sentinel that Pat Garrity demanded a trade...i wish i was joking...

I've been demanding a trade of him for years, but it has gotten me nowhere. I actually wish him luck.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#475 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am

prorl wrote:Is anyone surprised that Okur went 10-15 against us? Really?? Nope. The guys has been putrid this year but no not against the Magic. Carter last night. Should i go on?

The guy has barely played this season because of injuries, and last season he was really good.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#476 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:13 am

thEthIEf wrote:foul foul foul...foul foul foul....foul foul foul...

I think when Stan says, "We need to pick up the defense,'' that's what some of the guys think he means.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#477 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:22 am

Bay_Areas_Finest wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Utah fans are ignorant asses. They were the people who made racist remarks through signs and verbal shouting @ Stephen Jackson last year, and then boo'd Derek Fisher when he came back as a Lakers player this year.

Pathetic.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but fans of the rest of the league said that about Magic fans when they booed Grant Hill this season, too.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#478 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:25 am

MagicFan3 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Deshawn Stevenson begs to differ...

Kind of a bad time to bring that up. DeShawn Stevenson has had 19-point games twice in the past week as the Wizards continued to get wins and get closer to the Magic in the standings, and he made the NBA TV highlights making layups both times.
lovehoops01
General Manager

Post#479 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:34 am

LetItRain wrote:Washington just beat the Celtics and are now 2.5 games back in the southeast.

The Wizards, Bobcats and Hawks have not been on a trip West yet. I'm hoping this helps, but the Magic are going to have to win some games at home, too.
LjJazzman
General Manager

Post#480 » by LjJazzman » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:34 am

Utah 32 fouls
Orlando 32 fouls

Doesn't that just make you sick how one sided it was? Not to mention 5 of them were intentional at the end of the game...

Return to Orlando Magic