ImageImageImageImage

The case of Chet Holmgren for the Magic

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,666

Re: The case of Chet Holmgren for the Magic 

Post#821 » by Skin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:01 am

Skybox wrote:
MagicTownBaller wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Chet and Poku will be called the Trim Towers?

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

Thin Towers

Chop Sticks

Ivory Towers
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,615

Post#822 » by BadMofoPimp » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:37 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:
KillMonger wrote:don't go too far with the jokes....won't be able to backpedal if he's the pick and since things aren't clear cut he very well may be

If Chet is picked and ends up injured all the time, then this team may not be going anywhere except back to the draft. Plus, I question his conditioning ability to play 30mpg against NBA bigs for 82 games, much less 60 being he played 32 against smaller and mainly kids.

BMP gonna provem em all wrong!!!

I made a bet with someone that Chet would not make it through but a fraction of the season but couldn't find that post.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,944

Post#823 » by RookieStar » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:03 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
KillMonger wrote:don't go too far with the jokes....won't be able to backpedal if he's the pick and since things aren't clear cut he very well may be

If Chet is picked and ends up injured all the time, then this team may not be going anywhere except back to the draft. Plus, I question his conditioning ability to play 30mpg against NBA bigs for 82 games, much less 60 being he played 32 against smaller and mainly kids.

I made a bet with someone that Chet would not make it through but a fraction of the season but couldn't find that post.

TBF, Chet plays for OKC.. not even if they have an ironman there would any player play a full seasom due to their awesome tank.
jonbob17
Analyst
And1: 1,324

Post#824 » by jonbob17 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:45 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:

Congratulations...You the man!

Return to Orlando Magic