ImageImageImageImage

OT: Going to Vegas

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

AgEnT50
General Manager
And1: 188

Re: OT: Going to Vegas 

Post#41 » by AgEnT50 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:21 am

MoMM wrote:I don't like gambling and I'm not very fond of drinking, but I really liked Las Vegas when I went two years ago. The vibe is really nice.

I'd recommend to visit Old Vegas and at least go to a Cirque d' Soleil show, Ka' was really good, IMO, but I heard that O is even better.

Vegas has some ticket stands where you can buy the tickets a little bit cheaper at the same day. I've been to David Copperfield and Tournament of the Kings at Excalibur as well, both are good and at the Tournament you can eat like a true knight with your bare hands :laugh:

PS: Just saw that this thread is 9 years old :nonono:

hahaha was wondering why this thread was bumped
AgEnT50
General Manager

Post#42 » by AgEnT50 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 am

AgEnT50 wrote:
MoMM wrote:I don't like gambling and I'm not very fond of drinking, but I really liked Las Vegas when I went two years ago. The vibe is really nice.

I'd recommend to visit Old Vegas and at least go to a Cirque d' Soleil show, Ka' was really good, IMO, but I heard that O is even better.

Vegas has some ticket stands where you can buy the tickets a little bit cheaper at the same day. I've been to David Copperfield and Tournament of the Kings at Excalibur as well, both are good and at the Tournament you can eat like a true knight with your bare hands :laugh:

Mods you can lock
AgEnT50
General Manager

Post#43 » by AgEnT50 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:23 am

Mods you can lock
dsg2003mach1
Senior
And1: 458

Post#44 » by dsg2003mach1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:08 pm

damnit, I hate when I dont check the date and read an old ass thread

Return to Orlando Magic