ImageImageImageImage

'Inside the Magic: Midsummer Special'

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,184

'Inside the Magic: Midsummer Special' 

Post#1 » by cedric76 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 8:19 am

Any chances someone could record it and post it on youtube?

It would be greatly appreciated

THANK YOU

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/inside-the-magic-midsummer-special-fox-sports-florida-081316

Mon. 9/12/16, 3:30 PM

Thu. 9/15/16, 11 AM

Tue. 9/20/16, 11 AM

Mon. 9/26/16, 3:30 PM

all-new episode of "Inside the Magic" recapping the team's busy offseason to date. From hiring a new head coach, to making a big trade and signing multiple free agents, our "Midsummer Special" is a must-watch for Magic fans.

FOX Sports Florida play-by-play announcer David Steele sits down with new Head Coach Frank Vogel, while FOX Sports Florida color analyst Jeff Turner catches up with General Manager Rob Hennigan. You'll get to hear from the Magic's newest members in Serge Ibaka, Bismack Biyombo, Jeff Green and DJ Augustin, along with checking out what the players have been up to during their offseason. Join host Dante Marchitelli on FOX Sports Florida and FOX Sports GO as we debut "Inside the Magic: Midsummer Special," and be sure to follow @FOXSportsMagic on Twitter and visit FOXSportsFlorida.com for channel listings and exclusive Magic video coverage.
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Re: 'Inside the Magic: Midsummer Special' 

Post#2 » by NEM » Fri Sep 9, 2016 11:05 am

This originally aired in mid August. I guess they must be airing it again. Nothing noteworthy TBH, just a recap of this summers goings on and a few interviews...
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
cedric76
RealGM

Post#3 » by cedric76 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 11:44 am

NEM wrote:This originally aired in mid August. I guess they must be airing it again. Nothing noteworthy TBH, just a recap of this summers goings on and a few interviews...

4 more times

Mon. 9/12/16, 3:30 PM

Thu. 9/15/16, 11 AM

Tue. 9/20/16, 11 AM

Mon. 9/26/16, 3:30 PM
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#4 » by OrlandO » Fri Sep 9, 2016 1:04 pm

You ask this every summer... does anyone ever record and upload it for you?
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,644

Post#5 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 9, 2016 1:40 pm

I saw the last 20 minutes.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
cedric76
RealGM

Post#6 » by cedric76 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:04 pm

i ll send $5 via Paypal to anyone doing it

thx
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
OrlandO
RealGM

Post#7 » by OrlandO » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:47 pm

$5 didn't work last time or the time before, maybe you should try offering more if you want it so badly... takes time to record and upload - the select few who have access to the show and are willing to do it probably won't be motivated by $5.
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#8 » by Skin » Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:50 pm

OrlandO wrote:$5 didn't work last time or the time before, maybe you should try offering more if you want it so badly... takes time to record and upload - the select few who have access to the show and are willing to do it probably won't be motivated by $5.

I'll give you 5 And1s! :wink:
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
tooler
General Manager
And1: 5,333

Post#9 » by tooler » Fri Sep 9, 2016 9:55 pm

It's that time of the year again. cedric asking for someone to record a Fox Sports special, KingRobb innocently posting an analysis that trashes the Magic.

We must be getting closer to the season.
shadrock
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,521

Post#10 » by shadrock » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 am

OrlandO wrote:$5 didn't work last time or the time before, maybe you should try offering more if you want it so badly... takes time to record and upload - the select few who have access to the show and are willing to do it probably won't be motivated by $5.

Wow. Sad. What a community.
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#11 » by Orlwillbeback » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:51 am

shadrock wrote:

Can you blame us? We've been treated like **** the last few years.
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by shadrock » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:08 am

Orlwillbeback wrote:
shadrock wrote:

By who? And what does thst have to do with helping out a fellow magic fan?
OrlandO
RealGM

Post#13 » by OrlandO » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:28 pm

shadrock wrote:

This type of comment is sad. You don't get your way so you bash the community. Shows how little you value someone else's time/effort. Cedric did the same last year, but at least he offers some form of incentive before lashing out. It's not a tiny favor to ask a stranger. This is a small community with a lot of busy adults (many with families), and if you didn't notice all the remaining showings are during regular work hours.
cedric76
RealGM

Post#14 » by cedric76 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:46 pm

shadrock wrote:
Orlwillbeback wrote:
shadrock wrote:

By who? And what does thst have to do with helping out a fellow magic fan?

Very sad indeed, i asked last year too and got the same kind of childish comments (this is why most of them r on my Foe list lol)

thankfully i found help on other forum, Shadrock, when i found it i ll happily send it to you.

You can expect much from this forum, just people who never played basketball enjoying bashing eachothers :( :(
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#15 » by MagicStarwipe » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:59 pm

I think people just aren't willing to make the effort because they know this special will just be a rehash and a fluff piece with virtually no new information. If it were something new and interesting I think there would be some forthcoming members. OrlandO has come through in the past with uploads so I think he's just being real about the in's and out's of it. People have busy lives and it has to be worth their while.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
cedric76
RealGM

Post#16 » by cedric76 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:07 pm

MagicStarwipe wrote:I think people just aren't willing to make the effort because they know this special will just be a rehash and a fluff piece with virtually no new information. If it were something new and interesting I think there would be some forthcoming members. OrlandO has come through in the past with uploads so I think he's just being real about the in's and out's of it. People have busy lives and it has to be worth their while.

so busy that they r 24/7 on this board :wink: :wink:

I dont mind people not helping, it s their right, BUT people making stupid comment while you are asking for help is very low and sad (I only saw them because they were quoted)
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#17 » by Skin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:34 pm

OrlandO wrote:
shadrock wrote:

This type of comment is sad. You don't get your way so you bash the community. Shows how little you value someone else's time/effort. Cedric did the same last year, but at least he offers some form of incentive before lashing out. It's not a tiny favor to ask a stranger. This is a small community with a lot of busy adults (many with families), and if you didn't notice all the remaining showings are during regular work hours.

Don't listen to him! Most know what you do and we appreciate it! :D
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
OrlandO
RealGM

Post#18 » by OrlandO » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Cedric showing his true colors once again. This is why I wouldn't waste my time ever uploading something just for him. He fronts with the polite request, but when he doesn't get what he wants he responds like a spoiled brat. Taking shots at a board that you're asking help from is not a great strategy to get what you want.
npiper17
General Manager
And1: 2,337

Post#19 » by npiper17 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:42 am

It's a shame that even a thread like this turns into a disagreement - the board is not in good shape at the moment.

For what it's worth OrlandO does an awful lot of uploading from what I can tell so I think, considering the time it takes, $5 is a little low.
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Post#20 » by shadrock » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:10 am

Just a different way of viewing the world i guess. If theres something in my power that i can do to help someone out, i do it. Asking for a minuscule amount of money to justify your own time and effort just epitomizes what is wrong with the world. The whole "what in it for me" mindset. Oh sorry old lady, id love to help you up but im really not seeing any personal benefit in it for me. How about you give me $5?

Return to Orlando Magic