ImageImageImageImage

Official Draft Thread / Pre-Draft Lottery & Workouts Poll

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Who do the Magic take with the 6th Pick?

De'Aaron Fox
13%
Jayson Tatum
22%
Jonathan Issac
18%
Dennis Smith Jr.
25%
Malik Monk
14%
Frank Ntilikina
3%
Lauri Markkanen
4%

Total votes: 195

RickB-Orlando
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,336

Re: Official Draft Thread / Pre-Draft Lottery & Workouts Poll 

Post#2021 » by RickB-Orlando » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:55 pm

EAS Law wrote:
MagicStarwipe wrote:Am I in bizzaro world or something?

Lately, providing people with stats or facts to support your argument that some of our players are worth a little more time and development leads to mockery of your stats and facts, a dismissal of the same as irrelevant, and a counter argument of "it just is" followed by a few insults.

everyone agreed that our team was poorly constructed, but now that Hennigan is gone, it's time to pick apart every player on our roster that has a weakness.

Remember too, that if players being discussed come from another team, they automatically have more potential or are in some way better than anyone on our roster.

The "grass is always greener" complex, it always runs rampant on this board. Can't argue with stats or logic, that never works.
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,072

Post#2022 » by SOUL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Gonna start a new thread.
Gomagic44
Head Coach
And1: 2,187

Post#2023 » by Gomagic44 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Darth Magic wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
Have you ever ?

but seriously go post your comment on general board I wonder how many out of lets say 100 people will share your view.You and who ?

Saric isn't really anything special. Doesn't play defense and isn't very efficient. Barely shot better than Elfrid from distance.

Not saying Elf is great but acting like Saric is better and then laughing and saying everyone on the GB will agree... I think the joke would be on you.

Saric is better than Elfrid. He just is. We need to stop fooling ourselves. No one in their right mind would trade Saric for Elfrid right now. To suggest otherwise is delusional. To think that we traded Saric and a pick for Elfird is beyond embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to Orlando Magic