ImageImageImageImage

There's still hope: counter!!

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

OrlMagic05
Sixth Man
And1: 1,062

Re: There's still hope: counter!! 

Post#81 » by OrlMagic05 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm

cedric76 wrote:
Max Power wrote:Philly's roster potential far exclipses the Magic. Our current roster won 29 games with only Issac and Shelvin Mack being added to the roster. Issac is a project. Philly will be adding Ben Simmons, Markelle Fultz and JJ Redick to a potentially healthy Embiid and Dario Saric. I'm not ready to call Okafor a lost cause, he was pretty good as a rookie. Philly looks a lot like OKC in when they were loaded with KD, Russ, Harden, Ibaka, and a not yet worthless Jeff Green back in like '09. They are leap years ahead of Orlando right now.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Leap years?? i think they ll finish behind the magic. Fancy a small bet?

Quit being a homer.
NickAndersonsBack25
Rookie
And1: 67

Re: There's still hope: counter!! 

Post#82 » by NickAndersonsBack25 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 pm

cedric76 wrote:
Max Power wrote:Philly's roster potential far exclipses the Magic. Our current roster won 29 games with only Issac and Shelvin Mack being added to the roster. Issac is a project. Philly will be adding Ben Simmons, Markelle Fultz and JJ Redick to a potentially healthy Embiid and Dario Saric. I'm not ready to call Okafor a lost cause, he was pretty good as a rookie. Philly looks a lot like OKC in when they were loaded with KD, Russ, Harden, Ibaka, and a not yet worthless Jeff Green back in like '09. They are leap years ahead of Orlando right now.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Leap years?? i think they ll finish behind the magic. Fancy a small bet?

Fancy a big bet?
Bobby Knight says:
"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."
"You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball. "

Return to Orlando Magic