ImageImageImageImage

Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

kane0801
Rookie
And1: 625

Re: Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc! 

Post#121 » by kane0801 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 2:12 pm

Skin wrote:SAC gets: Evan Fournier / Nikola Vucevic / Mario Hezonja / OKC 1st

ORL gets: George Hill / Buddy Hield / Willy Cauley-Stein

the next curry hield and can't reb WCS both are mediocre player,no thanks
IllMagic04
Analyst
And1: 1,808

Re: RE: Re: Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc! 

Post#122 » by IllMagic04 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 3:04 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:https://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6972832

Fournier+ 2nd rounder to CHA for Monk,Bacon,and a filler Marvin or MKG or whoever they can put in as a filler
sorry Im thinking longterm :lol:

Best and most realistic trade in the thread. Not sure if CHA is ready to give up on Monk yet but if they are I'd do that trade. CHA gets the better player right now. Maybe Monk turns out better down the line. Trade makes us worse right now for tanking. Who would say no? I wouldnt even require they add Bacon. Id ask for him but I wouldnt walk away if they said no.
Patrick1978
Veteran
And1: 872

Post#123 » by Patrick1978 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 3:59 pm

IllMagic04 wrote:

Fournier+ 2nd rounder to CHA for Monk,Bacon,and a filler Marvin or MKG or whoever they can put in as a filler

Best and most realistic trade in the thread. Not sure if CHA is ready to give up on Monk yet but if they are I'd do that trade. CHA gets the better player right now. Maybe Monk turns out better down the line. Trade makes us worse right now for tanking. Who would say no? I wouldnt even require they add Bacon. Id ask for him but I wouldnt walk away if they said no.

I would do it

Also the Bucks need a shooting big.
Vucevic and hezonja for maker and snell
Magic din romania

Ma numesc petre,sunt de la constanta

Fire Frank Vogel
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#124 » by Furinkazan » Tue Dec 5, 2017 6:57 pm

How about this sucker :D

https://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6974486

Vuc+Evan+DJ for Beal and Mahinmi

improves Wiz bench greatly and they dont lose too much of firepower either

and we finally get a consistant 20+ ppg scorer in other words we trade a bit of quantity for a bit better quality
WeAreVenom
Head Coach
And1: 325

Post#125 » by WeAreVenom » Tue Dec 5, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm getting to the point where I just want them off the team, I don't really care what for (as long as it doesn't handicap us).

Vuc is a loser, he has a losers mentality. He doesn't play any defense and regularly sulks, hell the man was sulking after getting his ankles blown off by Dwight. He needs to go.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#126 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 7:27 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:How about this sucker :D

and we finally get a consistant 20+ ppg scorer in other words we trade a bit of quantity for a bit better quality

I would do that. But I really doubt Washington would.

I like this better,

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y846k9qu

:wink:
WeAreVenom
Head Coach
And1: 325

Post#127 » by WeAreVenom » Tue Dec 5, 2017 7:31 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

This would literally be a dream come true, lol.

The return of The Hammer, could you imagine? I'd buy a jersey immediately lol.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#128 » by Furinkazan » Tue Dec 5, 2017 7:50 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

:bowdown:
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#129 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 8:00 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

:bowdown:

Payton/Mack
Beal/Iwundu/AA
Simmons/Hezonja
AG/Isaac/Birch
Gortat/Biz/Speights

That would be a good roster. Especially if Mario wasn't pooper.
ChosenSavior
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,740

Post#130 » by ChosenSavior » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:40 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

Where do I sign up? We get rid of DJ's deal, get a fan favorite in Gortat who does not take crap from anyone and is excellent as a pick and roll big for around the same years and money as Vuc and get the best player in the deal. Excellent deal. Wish Washington would do it lol.
p0peye
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,998

Post#131 » by p0peye » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:40 pm

It is time to stop lying to ourselves. This team doesn't work and probably never will.

We've spent more than 5 years trying to architect competitive team, blindly trying to compete by simply refusing to acknowledge faults in the design and material. It is time to wake up.

Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#132 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:44 pm

ChosenSavior wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

Where do I sign up? We get rid of DJ's deal, get a fan favorite in Gortat who does not take crap from anyone and is excellent as a pick and roll big for around the same years and money as Vuc and get the best player in the deal. Excellent deal. Wish Washington would do it lol.

I would love this deal. Would Washington do it, if we add 2018 1st(top 10 protected) or OKC 1st?
Audi
Analyst
And1: 2,777

Post#133 » by Audi » Tue Dec 5, 2017 11:24 pm

they have expressed interest in Deandre Jordan - maybe they could use this trade to package Vuc and something for him...hmm...
Abra Cadabra, Razzmatazz, Slam-Dunk Sesame, Hocus Pocus, Alacazam, Gonna set the spirit free
Keeping The Original Orlando Magic Theme Song Alive
OrlandoDream
General Manager
And1: 5,940

Post#134 » by OrlandoDream » Wed Dec 6, 2017 1:38 am

Id trade them both for a top 10 pick in next years draft.

I just want to keep AG, Isaac, Simms Mo, and maybe Iwundu. Everybody else can gtfo.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,404

Post#135 » by Bensational » Wed Dec 6, 2017 2:25 am

Patrick1978 wrote:
IllMagic04 wrote:

I would do it

Also the Bucks need a shooting big.
Vucevic and hezonja for maker and snell

I like that suggestion. Ultimately, any Vuc for Thon based deals would require taking on some Milwaukee 'filler', and I'd be happy with any of Dellavedova/Teletovic/Snell/Henson.

Dream deal, for me, would be this.

ORL: Middleton + Maker + Teletovic + Dellavedova
MIL: Vuc + Fournier + Hezonja + Augustin

But I just can't see Milwaukee moving Middleton for anything less than a star player.
Hogified05
Rookie
And1: 498

Post#136 » by Hogified05 » Wed Dec 6, 2017 7:00 am

I always thought Philly drafting Fultz was stupid. Easy to say now but I thought Tatum was the best player in that draft. I'm sure I've posted that in here somewhere for proof. Philly had Simmons, he was going be the PG. Fultz may be an adequate 2 some day but his full potential will not be reached at the 2. I didn't get it. But I think Fultz is trying to sabotage his way out of Philly, maybe I'm wrong. That whole shoulder injury and change his shot was just bizarre. I don't think they are ready to trade him but I know they would deal Okafor.

I like Evan, Vuc and Payton. To be honest though it's become increasingly clear we are not getting to the next level with them. I think they are really nice complimentary pieces to some studs on a playoff team but, to me, they have had their chance in Orlando. Get tired of watching these layup lines vs the Magic in games. Feel like these 3 are the biggest culprits, and their offense isn't consistent enough to make up for their defense.

Anyways I doubt Philly would go for it but maybe Evan, Vuc and Mario for Fultz, Okafor and their Turkish rookie (he isn't going get a chance there and I think he is what we wanted Mario to be). Probably would have to include a future 1st for any trade with Fultz to go through and probably include Aaron or Isaac (which I wouldn't do). But damn that would be nice. I know Okafor presents alot of the same problems as Vuc but I'm willing to try a fresh younger talent plus Isaac and Aaron makes up for alot of defensive problems. Then we could flip Payton for something as well.

Fultz
Korkmaz
AG
Issac
Okafor

I know Fultz is unlikely but we should at least as about Okafor I think. And I love the Korkmaz kid. See a taller Manu and a more consistent shooter. (from the little I've seen)

J.J. Redick, the most important addition of free agency for the Philadelphia 76ers, was positively impressed by Turkish rookie Furkan Korkmaz after the team scrimmage played yesterday. Korkmaz had 18 points in the game and his three-point shooting was definitely the best quality showed during the game.

"Holy s--t. He just came out of nowhere and surprised us," J.J. Redick told

The hero Orlando deserves is out there somewhere, Dwight was not the one we needed. So we will hunt for him...
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,107

Post#137 » by tiderulz » Wed Dec 6, 2017 12:38 pm

Hogified05 wrote:I always thought Philly drafting Fultz was stupid. Easy to say now but I thought Tatum was the best player in that draft. I'm sure I've posted that in here somewhere for proof. Philly had Simmons, he was going be the PG. Fultz may be an adequate 2 some day but his full potential will not be reached at the 2. I didn't get it. But I think Fultz is trying to sabotage his way out of Philly, maybe I'm wrong. That whole shoulder injury and change his shot was just bizarre. I don't think they are ready to trade him but I know they would deal Okafor.

I like Evan, Vuc and Payton. To be honest though it's become increasingly clear we are not getting to the next level with them. I think they are really nice complimentary pieces to some studs on a playoff team but, to me, they have had their chance in Orlando. Get tired of watching these layup lines vs the Magic in games. Feel like these 3 are the biggest culprits, and their offense isn't consistent enough to make up for their defense.

Anyways I doubt Philly would go for it but maybe Evan, Vuc and Mario for Fultz, Okafor and their Turkish rookie (he isn't going get a chance there and I think he is what we wanted Mario to be). Probably would have to include a future 1st for any trade with Fultz to go through and probably include Aaron or Isaac (which I wouldn't do). But damn that would be nice. I know Okafor presents alot of the same problems as Vuc but I'm willing to try a fresh younger talent plus Isaac and Aaron makes up for alot of defensive problems. Then we could flip Payton for something as well.

Fultz
Korkmaz
AG
Issac
Okafor

I know Fultz is unlikely but we should at least as about Okafor I think. And I love the Korkmaz kid. See a taller Manu and a more consistent shooter. (from the little I've seen)

J.J. Redick, the most important addition of free agency for the Philadelphia 76ers, was positively impressed by Turkish rookie Furkan Korkmaz after the team scrimmage played yesterday. Korkmaz had 18 points in the game and his three-point shooting was definitely the best quality showed during the game.

"Holy s--t. He just came out of nowhere and surprised us," J.J. Redick told

we've already seen that AG cant play SF. that PF is his position
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,935

Post#138 » by Last Guardian » Wed Dec 6, 2017 6:49 pm

We have to get rid of one or the other. Evan can work if we have Isaac at SF AND a defense C (and AG needs to step up on defense which we know he can). That way we hide him on defense and just use his scoring efficiency.
NBlue
Rookie
And1: 714

Post#139 » by NBlue » Wed Dec 6, 2017 8:44 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:
ChosenSavior wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:

I like this better,

I would love this deal. Would Washington do it, if we add 2018 1st(top 10 protected) or OKC 1st?

Are you guys seriously asking these questions? Hell no the Wiz aren't trading Beal for anyone on our squad. Zero chance.
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,716

Post#140 » by basketballRob » Wed Dec 6, 2017 9:44 pm

NBlue wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:
ChosenSavior wrote:

Are you guys seriously asking these questions? Hell no the Wiz aren't trading Beal for anyone on our squad. Zero chance.

Washington has a boner for our ex-players.

Return to Orlando Magic