ImageImageImageImage

SA @ Orl 2018-2019 Preseason Game 5

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

PennytoShaq
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 5,218

Re: SA @ Orl 2018-2019 Preseason Game 5 

Post#181 » by PennytoShaq » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:40 pm

dsg2021 wrote:
Solid Snake wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:I think the FO may move AG and their long term vision may be Bamba and Isaac, which will work. They can space the floor and switch on D.

The team is not built yet.

Also Doncic looks nice but his moves dont seem as effective in the NBA. Im going to watch a lot of Mavs ball on League Pass. I want to see how it works, but so far they look like a tank team again.

i don't know....looks pretty effective to me

A fancier, better Hedo Turkoglu.. why didn't we just get him and Mo at the same time :cry:

Man that would have been something, for sure!
Rainwater
General Manager
And1: 5,643

Post#182 » by Rainwater » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:51 pm

PennytoShaq wrote:
Rainwater wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:
I think his game will translate for sure, but I don’t think he will be a go to scorer for Dallas. I think he will be an all-star, but I also think that of Bamba here.

I definitely think he can be a go to scorer. If can do what he is doing in the preseason in the regular season, and he is only 19, the sky is the limit.

Mo and Isaac vs DSJ and Doncic will be an argument we might be having for years. DSJ and Doncic might look good now but Mo and Isaac might be better.

Yeah I think both tandems are good, but the Mavs don’t really need DSJ AND Doncic IMO. I think Isaac and Mo are more complimentary, but lets see how it goes.

I think DSJ and Doncic will be fine together, lol. Both are willing passers. Just as a previous poster said if DSJ gets his fgp up watch out. Both the magic and the Mavs are going to suck but they both have young pieces. The Mavs are a slot more exciting to watch right now as their young guys are progessing a little faster but once Mo and Isaac get it together no reason to believe they can't be just as exciting.
MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 12,979

Post#183 » by MagicMatic » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:36 pm

PennytoShaq wrote:
MagicMatic wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:
They literally lost in that highlight example posted. They are 1-3 in preseason. They aren’t going to win a lot of games this year.

But yeah - behind the back passes is fun. Based on your activity here, you’d last about 10 games before complaining about something once the L’s pile up.

Lol. k.

Dallas and Orlando aren’t winning anything this season and are bad teams. Said they look more fun to watch and you can’t handle it. Keep reaching.

Right, that’s why I said I’d be watching Dallas on League Pass this year? Nice try.

I’m not going to whine and complain after every Magic loss and act like the sky is falling. I don’t understand why someone who hates the product he sees would spend so much time posting negatively about it on a daily basis, but thats your thing.

Literally didn’t say anything all game thread other than Isaac and Bamba should be seeing minutes together, but you target me for “whining” and “acting like the sky is falling” because I say dallas looks fun to watch. Get over yourself.

People should be bitter and have something to say about the team being one of the worst in the league and also utterly unwatchable.
PennytoShaq

Post#184 » by PennytoShaq » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 pm

MagicMatic wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:
MagicMatic wrote:
Lol. k.

Dallas and Orlando aren’t winning anything this season and are bad teams. Said they look more fun to watch and you can’t handle it. Keep reaching.

Right, that’s why I said I’d be watching Dallas on League Pass this year? Nice try.

I’m not going to whine and complain after every Magic loss and act like the sky is falling. I don’t understand why someone who hates the product he sees would spend so much time posting negatively about it on a daily basis, but thats your thing.

Literally didn’t say anything all game thread other than Isaac and Bamba should be seeing minutes together, but you target me for “whining” and “acting like the sky is falling” because I say dallas looks fun to watch. Get over yourself.

People should be bitter and have something to say about the team being one of the worst in the league and also utterly unwatchable.

You whine and complain constantly. Its not about the mavericks. Get some self awareness. We both said Dallas looks fun to watch.
MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 12,979

Post#185 » by MagicMatic » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:17 pm

PennytoShaq wrote:
MagicMatic wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:

You whine and complain constantly. Its not about the mavericks. Get some self awareness. We both said Dallas looks fun to watch.

Whatever you say P2S. Continue on being the hall monitor of the Orlando Magic RealGM message board.
PennytoShaq

Post#186 » by PennytoShaq » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 pm

MagicMatic wrote:
PennytoShaq wrote:
MagicMatic wrote:

Whatever you say P2S. Continue on being the hall monitor of the Orlando Magic RealGM message board.

Edit - im going to argue it anymore. I think you are probably a cool dude in person and this back and forth over a bad basketball team doesnt really represent either of us on a day to day basis.

Return to Orlando Magic