ImageImageImageImage

AG is having an extremely underrated season

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Re: AG is having an extremely underrated season 

Post#21 » by MagicStarwipe » Wed Dec 5, 2018 3:23 pm

OrlandoDream wrote:
rusoopE wrote:Shawn Marion 2.0, thats what we getting from AG and i love it keep it up young fella, playing like a real pro this year

Now we just need to find him a steve nash. AG is in his 5th year and the best PG he has played alongside has been Elfrid Payton. That right there is an abomination. Weltman/Hammond need to get us a NBA level starting PG this offseason before anything else.

I mean, Elfrid threw AG about a million lobs, so I don't think AG was hurting too much out there. He could play with our current PG's for 5 seasons and still not get as many lob opportunities as EP found him for.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
JF5
RealGM
And1: 3,864

Post#22 » by JF5 » Wed Dec 5, 2018 8:10 pm

Both Randle and Gordon are having pretty good seasons...

Thing about Gordon and generally everyone on the team is that Clifford is playing to their strengths and are playing with a lot more DISCIPLINE compared to prior years.

Honestly, Vogel was doing the samethings as Clifford is doing now. But the players immediately caved/lost respect for the system and then the coach when they started losing after the hot start last year. Players became selfish or quit on the team and were about getting their numbers/stats and the coach didn't have a strong enough personality to keep the players in line.

I still don't see Gordon ever being star caliber... But he's playing the way that I thought he should've been playing for the last few years which would make him into a really good starter.
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,333

Post#23 » by PrimeThyme » Wed Dec 5, 2018 8:29 pm

NickAnderson wrote:Well put. But according to the GB Randle is soooo much better :D

I've fought that battle on the GB for years. One of the reasons I don't post much at all on the GB is they just haven't watched enough of nonplayoff teams like we have been the last 6 years. For teams like Philly, Boston, Lakers, or the Raptors that are always on national television some good well-informed discussion is had about players on the GB but I take everything else that is said about other players and teams like us that people don't watch night in and night out with a grain of salt.

Return to Orlando Magic