ImageImageImageImage

Woj Bomb: Orlando Magic trade for Markelle Fultz

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,650

Re: Woj Bomb: Orlando Magic trade for Markelle Fultz 

Post#561 » by j-ragg » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:29 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:Despite all this drama off court Markelle menaged to date a stripper, knock her up, she had miscarriage, cheat on her with her own sister/best friend ( kind a mixed reports, same second name) and now she dates her. Girl is 7 years older than him.

In one of her instagram comments cheated girl posted this about him

Google Sierra Mack and Katt Mack if you are more interested in whole that drama.

Interesting nugget: she lives in California, and she told some gossip media that his recovery goes well as they spend lot of time in bed... Hey, can't blame him, $10M for doing nothing.

Jesus dude do you even hope he does well here?

I saw comment about his mom and sister moving with him to Orlando so i went to see his "TMZ" part of life and that was there.
Interesting stuff non less.
I hope he does well but all this was well known about him before trade. :dontknow:

I get that but it just seems like every post is about every negative thing from his past. Now IG comment drama? He can bang and jizz inside whoever he wants, I just want the Fultz from Washington back.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,140

Post#562 » by OrlChamps2030 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 pm

pepe1991 wrote:Despite all this drama off court Markelle menaged to date a stripper, knock her up, she had miscarriage, cheat on her with her own sister/best friend ( kind a mixed reports, same second name) and now she dates her. Girl is 7 years older than him.

In one of her instagram comments cheated girl posted this about him

"So let's tell the world how u got me pregnant. Tried to blame it on me, was suicidal, stressed me to the point i lost my baby, (which everything has proof). Then f*ck with my sister/best friend right after, who already has a kid and lives with her parents."

Google Sierra Mack and Katt Mack if you are more interested in whole that drama.

Interesting nugget: she lives in California, and she told some gossip media that his recovery goes well as they spend lot of time in bed... Hey, can't blame him, $10M for doing nothing.

All these words.. not enough pics
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,326

Post#563 » by PrimeThyme » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Boy has this thread gone off the rails.. nothing but he said she said pointless speculation.

My advice to people would be to move on from the entire Philly situation. There is no reason at this point to keep going back and forth about all the possible misinformation that was put out by both sides. He is 100% convinced that he has a real injury and finally believes that he has been given the proper diagnosis. && from that press conference the other day clearly Weltman has full confidence and zero doubts about the team Fultz is surrounded by either.

People should just move forward knowing that and give him a clean slate. Philly fans throwing salt in this thread and others speculating about things that literally has zero to do with the injury situation does nothing.
MagicFan101
RealGM
And1: 6,498

Post#564 » by MagicFan101 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm

PrimeThyme wrote:Boy has this thread gone off the rails.. nothing but he said she said pointless speculation.

My advice to people would be to move on from the entire Philly situation. There is no reason at this point to keep going back and forth about all the possible misinformation that was put out by both sides. He is 100% convinced that he has a real injury and finally believes that he has been given the proper diagnosis. && from that press conference the other day clearly Weltman has full confidence and zero doubts about the team Fultz is surrounded by either.

People should just move forward knowing that and give him a clean slate. Philly fans throwing salt in this thread and others speculating about things that literally has zero to do with the injury situation does nothing.

Philly fans know what they gave up to get him and what little they got in return for seeing him leave.

They can and should be upset. They were embarrassed and robbed.

Orlando is a different story. We did not give up prized assets. We bought low. If it works out then great. If not, well so be it. Late first rounders have a low hit rate as well.

At this point it is best to sit back and see how it goes.
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,010

Post#565 » by Driguez » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Anyone else tired of the pepe act? Dude, let it go. It's borderline toxic.
"We all we got"- SVG
pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,125

Post#566 » by pepe1991 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Driguez wrote:Anyone else tired of the pepe act? Dude, let it go. It's borderline toxic.

:kiss

it's mid Fabruary, allstar weekend, no game in sight for 6 days. There is nothing better to talk about.
Also let's not act that we are too good to talk about personal lowlights when for better part of decade everything that ever happend to Dwight was hot topic here. Even fake transgender thing was hot talking topic 2 months ago.
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#567 » by OrlandO » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 pm

fateis007
Rookie
And1: 811

Post#568 » by fateis007 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Pepe is by far the biggest drama queen on this group. My god he was literally complaining that the core of this team isn't skilled enough to win a championship, when there is a team with 5 allstars (2 former mvps) in this league, while most people ( and like 25 other teams fanbase) realize this, it's still fun to just watch basketball sometimes and see young guys grow.

Now he is looking for any way to slander a 20 year old over his personal life.

He must just be super bored and likes to stir up noise or something for entertainment, but he def has the negative nancy vibe going on.

You should open up a salon, gossip and slandering go great there!
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,650

Post#569 » by j-ragg » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 pm

OrlandO wrote:

0:19-0:16 at the end... :eek1:
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 15,114

Post#570 » by Def Swami » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Even if all of that Fultz gossip is true, I couldn't care any less about it. Nor should anyone else.
Audi
Analyst
And1: 2,742

Post#571 » by Audi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:22 pm

So a former ex-gf stripper said Fultz knocked her up, caused a miscarriage, and cheated on her with his new gf, who is her ex-bff.

Seems like a credible source. Strippers never lie. Let’s run with it.
Abra Cadabra, Razzmatazz, Slam-Dunk Sesame, Hocus Pocus, Alacazam, Gonna set the spirit free
Keeping The Original Orlando Magic Theme Song Alive
MoMM
RealGM
And1: 1,714

Post#572 » by MoMM » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Audi wrote:So a former ex-gf stripper said Fultz knocked her up, caused a miscarriage, and cheated on her with his new gf, who is her ex-bff.

And when we traded for him, IIRC, some 76ers fans said he is gay...
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,205

Post#573 » by thelead » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:47 pm

j-ragg wrote:
OrlandO wrote:

He definitely has tourette’s syndrome. Not sure how severe it is but he definitely has it.

Edit: there’s a video of him tying his shoes and when he stands up, his whole body starts twitching for a second. That was the most bizarre clip but I’ve seen many tics in different videos.

Also, when doing some quick research, the 76ears hired Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, an ex-NBA player with Tourette’s, to help out with Fultz... how have the dots not been connected yet?!?
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,079

Post#574 » by tiderulz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Def Swami wrote:Even if all of that Fultz gossip is true, I couldn't care any less about it. Nor should anyone else.

well, it does show a lack of common sense and track record of bad decisions. it is a concern, those things off the court can affect your play on the court.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 15,114

Post#575 » by Def Swami » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:19 am

tiderulz wrote:
Def Swami wrote:Even if all of that Fultz gossip is true, I couldn't care any less about it. Nor should anyone else.

well, it does show a lack of common sense and track record of bad decisions. it is a concern, those things off the court can affect your play on the court.

He's 20 years old. He's a kid. He's going to make mistakes. I really don't care what he's doing in his personal life as long as it doesn't affect his on court performance. And for a lot of all-star/high profile players, it really doesn't.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Post#576 » by MagicStarwipe » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:35 am

Audi wrote:So a former ex-gf stripper said Fultz knocked her up, caused a miscarriage, and cheated on her with his new gf, who is her ex-bff.

Word :lol:
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,079

Post#577 » by tiderulz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:12 am

Def Swami wrote:
tiderulz wrote:

He's 20 years old. He's a kid. He's going to make mistakes. I really don't care what he's doing in his personal life as long as it doesn't affect his on court performance. And for a lot of all-star/high profile players, it really doesn't.

while i dont disagree he is a kid, he is and has been a business for years. starting in high school and AAU basketball. and you echoed what i just said, sometimes those off the court decisions can affect his performance on the court. Okafor was young and getting in fights with fans as an example. sounds like he needs a bit better team around him than his mom. hopefully as he grows up more, he can recognize it.
fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,002

Post#578 » by fendilim » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 am

Pepe, stick with basketball facts! Stop watching tmz hahaha
fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,002

Post#579 » by fendilim » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:24 am

thelead wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
OrlandO wrote:

He definitely has tourette’s syndrome. Not sure how severe it is but he definitely has it.

Edit: there’s a video of him tying his shoes and when he stands up, his whole body starts twitching for a second. That was the most bizarre clip but I’ve seen many tics in different videos.

Also, when doing some quick research, the 76ears hired Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, an ex-NBA player with Tourette’s, to help out with Fultz... how have the dots not been connected yet?!?

Oh gawd.
J_Magic
Starter
And1: 166

Post#580 » by J_Magic » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 am

Holy crap - he definitely twitched at the end.

I hope he can adapt and make it into a stutter step move in the NBA :)

Return to Orlando Magic