ImageImageImageImage

Woj Bomb: Orlando Magic trade for Markelle Fultz

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Knightro
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 24,360

Re: Woj Bomb: Orlando Magic trade for Markelle Fultz 

Post#581 » by Knightro » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Kind of surprised they didn’t edit that Fultz twitch out of the video.

Seems like they could have if they wanted to.
MoMM
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Post#582 » by MoMM » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Man, I'm tired of all of this talk about Fultz, everything is unknown. I'll stop following this thread as it's a waste of time.
T-Cat
Sixth Man
And1: 428

Post#583 » by T-Cat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:56 pm

MoMM wrote:Man, I'm tired of all of this talk about Fultz, everything is unknown. I'll stop following this thread as it's a waste of time.

:lol:
Audi
Analyst
And1: 2,783

Post#584 » by Audi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:00 pm

thelead wrote:
j-ragg wrote:
OrlandO wrote:

0:19-0:16 at the end... :eek1:

He definitely has tourette’s syndrome. Not sure how severe it is but he definitely has it.

Edit: there’s a video of him tying his shoes and when he stands up, his whole body starts twitching for a second. That was the most bizarre clip but I’ve seen many tics in different videos.

Also, when doing some quick research, the 76ears hired Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, an ex-NBA player with Tourette’s, to help out with Fultz... how have the dots not been connected yet?!?

Involuntary spasms of the scapular muscles is a symptom of TOS.
Bold, for those that think it’s Tourette’s.
Blue, for those morons who still think he’s faking it.
Abra Cadabra, Razzmatazz, Slam-Dunk Sesame, Hocus Pocus, Alacazam, Gonna set the spirit free
Keeping The Original Orlando Magic Theme Song Alive
pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,298

Post#585 » by pepe1991 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Audi wrote:So a former ex-gf stripper said Fultz knocked her up, caused a miscarriage, and cheated on her with his new gf, who is her ex-bff.

Seems like a credible source. Strippers never lie. Let’s run with it.

Strippers never lie. Let’s run with it

His current GF happends to be ex BFF of that stripper. #HighClassGirlsOnly

She is also some IG model or something.

ANYWAY, his noticable twiches,glitches and tics are more worrisome. Can you trust player with ball in his hands where he has without control moves ? if he has Tourette Syndrome that opens whole new chapter of Fultz problems. In that 2 min interview he had tic twice.

This is most notorious example of somebody who has no control over motions in his body.

or ofc you think it's normal since this happend to Sir Charles during Space Jam

Spoiler:
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,632

Post#586 » by Skybox » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:09 pm

MoMM wrote:Man, I'm tired of all of this talk about Fultz, everything is unknown. I'll stop following this thread as it's a waste of time.

As opposed to all the other threads? where we make a difference :crazy:
Audi
Analyst

Post#587 » by Audi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:03 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
Audi wrote:So a former ex-gf stripper said Fultz knocked her up, caused a miscarriage, and cheated on her with his new gf, who is her ex-bff.

ANYWAY, his noticable twiches,glitches and tics are more worrisome. Can you trust player with ball in his hands where he has without control moves ? if he has Tourette Syndrome that opens whole new chapter of Fultz problems. In that 2 min interview he had tic twice.

This is most notorious example of somebody who has no control over motions in his body.

Spoiler:

Haha - Fultz could be in the new remake?

Seriously though - I’m thinking he majority of young nba players are with some pretty attractive but trashy women. Not too worried about that.

As for the Tourette’s, see my post above. TOS causing spasms of some scapular muscles definitely fits the “tics” what we’ve seen in the two recent interview videos. Also that crazy in-game “glitch” we saw looks like it could be a reaction to sudden, surprising, and painful shooting nerve pain. It looks like he got electrocuted - which is how that type of nerve pain has been described.
Abra Cadabra, Razzmatazz, Slam-Dunk Sesame, Hocus Pocus, Alacazam, Gonna set the spirit free
CZ Eddie
Starter
And1: 768

Post#588 » by CZ Eddie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:06 pm

I was just reading about the motor-tics version of Tourettes.
My position on it (based on five minutes of reading lol) is that Tourettes motor-tics would be more prevalent. As in almost constantly happening. Not one involuntary body motion every hour.
The video at the bottom of this "what is" link shows what I'm thinking of.
https://tourette.org/about-tourette/overview/what-is-tourette/#1461071674190-68d0f2a2-0087

What we see in the two Fultz videos are very random spasms.
If it is Tourettes, then it must be a very lightweight version of it.

I feel like a chump discussing someone's personal/health status.
It's none of our business.
I'm very, very glad he's on our team. And can't wait to see him in action next year!
I just hope the media and fanbase don't turn him on us.
Keep your politics out of my sports
CZ Eddie
Starter
And1: 768

Post#589 » by CZ Eddie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Audi wrote:
Involuntary spasms of the scapular muscles is a symptom of TOS.
Bold, for those that think it’s Tourette’s.
Blue, for those morons who still think he’s faking it.

Those muscles tie into darn near every body function.
Seems plausible to me.

Keep your politics out of my sports
NavalAviator94
Analyst
And1: 1,456

Post#590 » by NavalAviator94 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Best thing we can all do is forget about him and if for some reason he plays we hope he does well. Until then I’m making decisions for this team that find us a starting pg that also has the ability the defend the 2. As much as I want Kemba I could see us trading for Jrue.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
BadHombre
Senior
And1: 481

Post#591 » by BadHombre » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:11 pm

pepe1991 wrote:

Spoiler:

That’s a pretty wild leap to make from identifying something that ‘may’ be a tic, to questioning if you can trust him with the ball in his hands. He’s had the ball in his hands, and hasn’t thrown it away with any Tourette’s like spasms.

Tics can form and be unrelated to Tourette’s.

The speed with which you jumped on this suggestion and turn it into a worst possible case theory really does make me wonder if you’re hoping for any success from him. The negativity is getting tiring pepe, I really think it’s worth trying a different angle for a while.
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#592 » by Skin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Everybody here is a doctor these days lol
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,925

Post#593 » by drsd » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Skin wrote:Everybody here is a doctor these days lol

A nice video on this from an actual MD.

pepe1991
RealGM

Post#594 » by pepe1991 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Audi wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Spoiler:

Haha - Fultz could be in the new remake?

Seriously though - I’m thinking he majority of young nba players are with some pretty attractive but trashy women. Not too worried about that.

As for the Tourette’s, see my post above. TOS causing spasms of some scapular muscles definitely fits the “tics” what we’ve seen in the two recent interview videos. Also that crazy in-game “glitch” we saw looks like it could be a reaction to sudden, surprising, and painful shooting nerve pain. It looks like he got electrocuted - which is how that type of nerve pain has been described.

If spasm is result of TOS, and video of his clear tics is filmed 3 days ago ,after 11 weeks of physical therapy, isn't it safe to assume that that ain't helping?

In general i just don't get all the "outrage" for fans trying to figure out what's wrong with him when it's clear that something is indeed- wrong with him. Now it could be tourette, it could be TOS or something third but there is something.

Despite clear problem with his current situation, posters still talk about allstar potential, his ability to play SG and off ball and that's why i lose my mind listening to all this crap ( not you but with others) . Like -he literally never played healthy in nba, how da hell you can assume he has "allstar potential" ? Scrap that, he didn't took normal looking jumpshot last 1 months. Based on pre actual career stock? Same stock that was paining Ayton like new Shaq , Wiggins as new Lebron and Ingram as new Durant? That all predraft crap is worthless. Can we at least know can he play ( ever ?!) at any funcional level before we talk about his star potential, fit with team and all other stuff after we determine he can actually- play pro basketball ?

Again, all this crazy talk ( negative and positive ) is like talking with your friend what type of a tie you'll be wearing at your wedding with girl that you go on first date with. Baby steps? For God's sake.
thebigbird
Head Coach
And1: 19,981

Post#595 » by thebigbird » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 pm

If Fultz had Tourette's it would've showed up during adolescence. You don't suddenly get Tourette's when you're 19-20 years old.
MVP1992
Rookie
And1: 548

Post#596 » by MVP1992 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 pm

drsd wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

But nothing from HIS actual doctor (or whatever) who diagnosed him?

Who is this mystery doctor?

Just a statement from Fultz's attorney/manager.
Mr. Biden shot back: “You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#597 » by MagicStarwipe » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:38 pm

We've already gone way above and beyond Philly fans when it comes to Fultz speculation. Quite an achievement lol.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#598 » by pepe1991 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm

MagicStarwipe wrote:We've already gone way above and beyond Philly fans when it comes to Fultz speculation. Quite an achievement lol.

They had 7 threads of 100 pages about him , so nah. Might get there ,but they had year and half to go crazy ,first from exitment than from disbelief about everything that happend ( including trade)
yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,092

Post#599 » by yoyojw17 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:28 am

drsd wrote:

don't bring this yada yada around.... there are other Dr. on this board that who are more knowledgeable

lol... jk. Hope they can find that level comfort for him... opening that space and keeping the inflammation down. Hope the regiment can be easily followed and maintained. Really hard to diagnose especially since it could happen when the body is aligned in particular positions.
Audi
Analyst

Post#600 » by Audi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:42 am

MVP1992 wrote:
drsd wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

But nothing from HIS actual doctor (or whatever) who diagnosed him?

Who is this mystery doctor?

Just a statement from Fultz's attorney/manager.

I posted this over on the Philly forum, because a lack of a Doctor publicly attaching his/her name to the TOS diagnosis is the one thing they desperately cling to as a means of trying to discredit it:

“A name not being readily available to NBA fans doesn’t suddenly make a diagnosis fake. However, I would assume Phily’s medical staff, specifically Vice President of athlete care Dr. Daniel Medina, is competent enough to have reviewed the diagnosis and seen it wasn’t fabricated by a Dr. Smellmore Butz, before releasing an official statement on the matter. The same applies to Orlando’s medical team prior to finalizing the trade.

But in the mean time, we should probably rely on the expertise of forum members, beatwriters, and bloggers instead. That seems logical.”

It’s really quite sad. I chose from day 1 to simply believe the TOS diagnosis and everything that has unfolded and come into question reveals itself as completely logical when seen in that light. I don’t know why so many others haven’t done the same. It makes a little sense though: 76ers fans are invested in trying to disprove the diagnosis, because, if true, they can’t justify their utter hurt-turned-hatred for this kid. Magic fans just don’t want to believe the diagnosis, as it raises serious health concerns regarding his future return to greatness.

Return to Orlando Magic