ImageImageImageImage

Eating Crow: VOL. Jonathan Isaac

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

spinedoc
RealGM
And1: 4,164

Re: Eating Crow: VOL. Jonathan Isaac 

Post#301 » by spinedoc » Thu Aug 1, 2019 1:50 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
spinedoc wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

I have neighbours who are, never had any issues, don't even knock on doors that often :lol:

I used to invite them in and argue the existence of God with them, they couldn't get to the door fast enough, lol.
Theyre nice when they’re trying to get you in the door but behind the scenes it’s a cult. Trust me.

Oh, you are right about that sir. I'm agnostic at best so it doesn't take much to get me to that threshold, but I understand where you're coming from.
Xatticus
Head Coach
And1: 7,959

Re: Eating Crow: VOL. Jonathan Isaac 

Post#302 » by Xatticus » Fri Aug 2, 2019 4:13 am

spinedoc wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
spinedoc wrote:
That's true, very nice people. I have one working for me, a massage therapist, they don't take any holidays off. :wink:

I have neighbours who are, never had any issues, don't even knock on doors that often :lol:

I used to invite them in and argue the existence of God with them, they couldn't get to the door fast enough, lol.

I've actually worked with a number of them over the years. I enjoyed talking religion with them. I have actually found them far more engaging on the topic than pretty much any other theist. They are basically all recruiters, which is really curious since their numbers have swelled far beyond the number of chosen ones, but I never found any to be at all obtrusive in their delivery. They will offer (or just clandestinely slip) a watchtower into your possession, but that's the worst I ever experienced. I don't really like to make generalizations about peoples, but I can't say that I've ever had a negative interaction with a JH.
"Xatticus has always been, in my humble opinion best poster here. Should write articles or something."
-pepe1991

Return to Orlando Magic