ImageImageImageImage

Beat the heat hype train!

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

iTs JusT zo
Bench Warmer
And1: 248

Beat the heat hype train! 

Post#1 » by iTs JusT zo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:19 am

Bless the magic, jinx the heat....

Go!
Yet even amid the suffering that results from sin...god's love is revealed.
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,881

Re: Beat the heat hype train! 

Post#2 » by drsd » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:29 am

BEAT

THE

HEAT

pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,217

Post#3 » by pepe1991 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 am

Gotta pound on their starting unit imo
When their bench goes in, Magic will probably have to exstend PT of some starters to match their talent.
Wade, Dragić, Whiteside all come off bench nowdays.
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
MagicFrenchie
Senior
And1: 794

Post#4 » by MagicFrenchie » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:37 am

Offtopic but each time I go on their forum to see what they're up to , I have no clue of what the F they are talking about they're just cracking up bad jokes , talking sms language on their gamethread and thrashtalking chalmers.
dread321
Ballboy
And1: 43

Post#5 » by dread321 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:30 pm

MagicFrenchie wrote:Offtopic but each time I go on their forum to see what they're up to , I have no clue of what the F they are talking about they're just cracking up bad jokes , talking sms language on their gamethread and thrashtalking chalmers.

They seem clueless. I just went on there and commented on a post where a Heat fan was saying we would have to give up Isaac and a 1st rounder for washed up Dragic. hahahahaha
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,229

Post#6 » by Blue_and_Whte » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:00 pm

dread321 wrote:
MagicFrenchie wrote:Offtopic but each time I go on their forum to see what they're up to , I have no clue of what the F they are talking about they're just cracking up bad jokes , talking sms language on their gamethread and thrashtalking chalmers.

They seem clueless. I just went on there and commented on a post where a Heat fan was saying we would have to give up Isaac and a 1st rounder for washed up Dragic. hahahahaha
Were talking about Miami fans. They only support their teams that are winning and by support I mean they clap and yell "Go sports team!" They're more concerned about how they look.

Sent from my VS501 using RealGM mobile app
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,128

Post#7 » by rcklsscognition » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Wish the heat luck, they're gonna need it.
Shady Franchise
Veteran
And1: 584

Post#8 » by Shady Franchise » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:47 pm

dread321 wrote:

Doesn't every team have their homer glasses on though? :lol:
I saw that comment and I'm pretty sure the guy who said we needed to throw in a pick was joking, but it's hard to tell with how the first two pages of the game thread played out. One might think they are a bunch of fans locked in a padded room together.
Do not max Vuc!
drsd
RealGM

Post#9 » by drsd » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:09 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:Wish the heat luck, they're gonna need it.

Unfortunately "break a leg" is not a good NBA quote today.

KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 9,963

Post#10 » by KillMonger » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:58 pm

should this be turned into the game thread?
MagicFan101
RealGM
And1: 6,498

Post#11 » by MagicFan101 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:03 pm

dread321 wrote:

To be fair, have you followed the comment section of the Orlando Magic group on Facebook?
drsd
RealGM

Post#12 » by drsd » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:06 am

drsd wrote:BEAT

THE

HEAT

cwas2882
General Manager
And1: 5,802

Post#13 » by cwas2882 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:21 am

MagicFan101 wrote:
dread321 wrote:

To be fair, have you followed the comment section of the Orlando Magic group on Facebook?

I've checked it out from time to time. It can get really gross at times
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,588

Post#14 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:42 am

The Chalmers jokes are similar to the Deiner jokes fans here poke fun about. And, half of them are concerning one of their posters named Chalm Down. For example, anytime one of their posters gets overwhelmingly negative, they tell them to Chalm Down. They have fun while not going overboard with the "end of the world" insanity many fans on RealGM tend to do when their team is not doing so well. Hence, it is not all negativity.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!

Return to Orlando Magic