ImageImageImageImage

WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

HoraceGrant
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Re: WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!! 

Post#201 » by HoraceGrant » Mon Apr 8, 2019 7:45 pm

inmate347 wrote:Ouch, no cheap seats for the general public. I was there on time and the cheapest I saw were $69 and the location of those were about the worst in the building (so any priced under that must have pretty much been a myth). Oh well, after successfully nabbing some Lightning tickets, guess I can't complain too much.

I was logged in at 10am and got some for $24. I think that was the cheapest, about $32 after fees. Upper bowl corner, row 10.
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Post#202 » by NEM » Mon Apr 8, 2019 7:45 pm

It’ll be scalper tickets for me. Not paying $80 to sit in the last row of the upper bowl. Demand is highest now. I’ll wait.
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
MagicFrenchie
Senior
And1: 807

Post#203 » by MagicFrenchie » Mon Apr 8, 2019 7:49 pm

Well we are in playoffs but I still don't seize the impact this will have on our future.
Can't get my eyes of my screen to , watching again and again interviews and videos of our team and the celebration.
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,154

Post#204 » by tiderulz » Mon Apr 8, 2019 7:58 pm

MagicFrenchie wrote:Well we are in playoffs but I still don't seize the impact this will have on our future.
Can't get my eyes of my screen to , watching again and again interviews and videos of our team and the celebration.

basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,872

Post#205 » by basketballRob » Mon Apr 8, 2019 8:06 pm

Magic Celtic recast in NBA TV right now, with Celtics announcers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,261

Post#206 » by Optimus_Steel » Mon Apr 8, 2019 8:13 pm

Where did Vegas have us at the start of the season?
aka: prorl
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,872

Post#207 » by basketballRob » Mon Apr 8, 2019 8:18 pm

Optimus_Steel wrote:Where did Vegas have us at the start of the season?
I think I heard winning 31 games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
inmate347
Senior
And1: 42

Post#208 » by inmate347 » Mon Apr 8, 2019 8:32 pm

[quote="HoraceGrant"][quote="inmate347"]Ouch, no cheap seats for the general public. I was there on time and the cheapest I saw were $69 and the location of those were about the worst in the building (so any priced under that must have pretty much been a myth). Oh well, after successfully nabbing some Lightning tickets, guess I can't complain too much.[/quote]

I was logged in at 10am and got some for $24. I think that was the cheapest, about $32 after fees. Upper bowl corner, row 10.[/quote]

Maybe for the presale, but there was nothing for under $69 when the poor unfortunate souls without a password were searching. Plus there doing some weird rolling availability because for a while just after 3pm (time of the public sale) they were out of all tickets, now at 4:30 they're back to being available.
p0peye
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,027

Post#209 » by p0peye » Mon Apr 8, 2019 8:55 pm

TheGlyde wrote:Long time no chat peeps.

Have been following from afar for the past few years, too much going on down under to spend life on the boards, but wanted to drop in to say hi on this special night.

Shout out to all the old crew.

Enjoy the playoffs Magic die hards :D

TheGlyde sighting!!

You've been missed, man.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#210 » by OrlandO » Mon Apr 8, 2019 9:16 pm

Happy for Clifford... two years ago he was having health concerns and then a year later he got fired. Comes back to the franchise that made him and now he's being celebrated like a coach of the year candidate.

Read on Twitter
darthcheech2000
Sixth Man
And1: 399

Post#211 » by darthcheech2000 » Mon Apr 8, 2019 9:23 pm

Listened to some sports talk radio from Boston's WEEI this afternoon...

They touched on yesterdays game a bit...

Frustrated with Stevens for even trying to win the game, because winning the game would help the Celtics move up to 3rd...

Which none of the radio guys wanted, because they might have to play...

The mfer'ing ORLANDO MAGIC...

We've made it everyone, we're officially feared!

8-)
let paid professionals do their job, don't you try and do it for them...
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,895

Post#212 » by RookieStar » Mon Apr 8, 2019 9:28 pm

ORL_on_FIRE wrote:If we play Toronto first round I feel like it’s going to be nothing but friendly comments and compliments from both fan bases. They are always so cool about giving Orlando credit when it’s due.

The Raptors has always been my other team.

With that said, I would be ok if we are the first round fodder for them. Don't get me wrong, I feel we can get 2 games from any of TOR/MIL/PHI and who knows, maybe an upset.

However, if this is he first PO experience for majority of our guys, then facing the Raptors with their massive fanbase ( at lease in realgm ) would surely give them quite an experience. Traveling to the metropolis that is Toronto, facing the fans booing you while supporting their team, etc etc. I feel they would get a PO experience better than PHI and MIL.
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,456

Post#213 » by PrimeThyme » Mon Apr 8, 2019 9:46 pm

OrlandO wrote:Happy for Clifford... two years ago he was having health concerns and then a year later he got fired. Comes back to the franchise that made him and now he's being celebrated like a coach of the year candidate.

Read on Twitter

Not that I care, but the big market talking heads still aren't taking us seriously. Both guys in this video easily picked BRK even despite our record against the current playoff teams. I understand that BRK is a bigger market and gets more media attention, but I still think we are being heavily slept on.
Kaiser30
Senior
And1: 172

Post#214 » by Kaiser30 » Mon Apr 8, 2019 10:13 pm

I have seen a lot of nice comments by Magic fans and definitely want to return the favour:

Congrats guys! That truly was a remarkable second half of the season and your young team should only get better over the next years. Enjoy the playoffs!
Detective
Head Coach
And1: 24,545

Post#215 » by Detective » Mon Apr 8, 2019 10:15 pm

RookieStar wrote:
ORL_on_FIRE wrote:If we play Toronto first round I feel like it’s going to be nothing but friendly comments and compliments from both fan bases. They are always so cool about giving Orlando credit when it’s due.

The Raptors has always been my other team.

With that said, I would be ok if we are the first round fodder for them. Don't get me wrong, I feel we can get 2 games from any of TOR/MIL/PHI and who knows, maybe an upset.

However, if this is he first PO experience for majority of our guys, then facing the Raptors with their massive fanbase ( at lease in realgm ) would surely give them quite an experience. Traveling to the metropolis that is Toronto, facing the fans booing you while supporting their team, etc etc. I feel they would get a PO experience better than PHI and MIL.

Jurassic Park will hopefully be awaiting the visitors from the Magic Kingdom later this week.

Congrats on making the playoffs, Magic fam.

:reporter:
I Rasharted
Sixth Man
And1: 845

Post#216 » by I Rasharted » Mon Apr 8, 2019 10:35 pm

Spoiler:
Ultimately I want more for this org than a low-seed one-round-and-out, and I dunno quite where we're headed long-term, but making the playoffs feels pretty good.

Spoiler:
Eh, fine:

basketballRob wrote:Another good benefit about eating plants is that the artery going to your penis gets unclogged and starts flowing real good.
yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,111

Post#217 » by yoyojw17 » Mon Apr 8, 2019 10:45 pm

PrimeThyme wrote:
OrlandO wrote:Happy for Clifford... two years ago he was having health concerns and then a year later he got fired. Comes back to the franchise that made him and now he's being celebrated like a coach of the year candidate.

Read on Twitter

Not that I care, but the big market talking heads still aren't taking us seriously. Both guys in this video easily picked BRK even despite our record against the current playoff teams. I understand that BRK is a bigger market and gets more media attention, but I still think we are being heavily slept on.

Easiest to come in and knock a heavy weight out.... when they sleeping without a care in the world. lol
fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Post#218 » by fklt » Mon Apr 8, 2019 11:17 pm

that acceleration though. have you guys ever seen fournier move so fast? seriously?

BadHombre
Senior
And1: 481

Post#219 » by BadHombre » Mon Apr 8, 2019 11:36 pm

fklt wrote:that acceleration though. have you guys ever seen fournier move so fast? seriously?

He truly has levelled up, Dragonball Z style, over the past couple of months. Could not have happened at a better time.

One thing I love about Fournier is his fiery, winner's attitude. When his game is operating at the same level, he's lethal. Major X factor.
NavalAviator94
Analyst
And1: 1,459

WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!! 

Post#220 » by NavalAviator94 » Mon Apr 8, 2019 11:55 pm

yoyojw17 wrote:
PrimeThyme wrote:

Read on Twitter

Easiest to come in and knock a heavy weight out.... when they sleeping without a care in the world. lol

That play right there stuck out to me as well. It was the moment I knew Evan was not going to let this team lose.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM mobile app

Return to Orlando Magic