ImageImageImageImage

Khem Birch is a Luke Walton All-Star

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Re: Khem Birch is a Luke Walton All-Star 

Post#41 » by BadMofoPimp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Solid Snake wrote:The way i'm looking at it is talent vs need.....okay say we give up bamba to get #17.....does anybody in that range have the potential/talent that bamba has? i mean we would be practically giving him up because of a slow start, i'm having Isaac flashbacks right now. I remember there were a few people around here putting Isaac in trade scenarios for whatever reasons at the time, but for my purposes i'll say lack of vision and patience. With isaac given a little time and opportunity, now the game is slowing down for him, i just don't see why we don't give bamba the same respect. I would humor people if there is a realistic deal out there but i'm looking around and i don't see a fair deal for both sides. The kind of deal where i don't have to say " Now why would this team do this deal".

Bamba hasn't shown an inkling of otherworldly talent. Thus, I don't think he will become any superstar. Maybe he can become an all-star or maybe he ends up Nerlins Noel. The odds of gambling on Bamba becoming greater than Vooch are very slim. If the team could upgrade in a position of need by packaging Bamba along with another player and/or pick to get another really talented player in a position of need, we should do it. Cuz, if the Magic let Vooch go and Bamba turns into Noel, we could have set ourselves backward again.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!

Return to Orlando Magic