ImageImageImageImage

Expectation of Fultz

Moderators: SOUL, Def Swami, UCF, UCFJayBird, ChosenSavior, Howard Mass, Knightro

zaymon
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,253
And1: 691
Joined: Jul 01, 2015
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#61 » by zaymon » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

doct3r dr3 wrote:he does another weird body spasm in the last ten seconds of this video (~2 weeks ago)



It really looks like a nerve disfunction. Poor boy.
Bold Predictions:
1. Deandre Ayton biggest disappointment of 2018 draft.
2. Nick Nurse becomes Orlando Magic Head Coach. (15.04.2018)
pepe1991
General Manager
Posts: 9,925
And1: 7,972
Joined: Jan 10, 2016
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#62 » by pepe1991 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Can TOS take over whole body?
I don't know are we just looking every single move he does and people do it normally, or he has super awkward twitches all the time?
2:25 - 2:27 , first leg than whole upper body ?!

I just don't get what's wrong with him.
"A straight path never leads anywhere except to the objective."
Andre Gide
zaymon
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,253
And1: 691
Joined: Jul 01, 2015
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#63 » by zaymon » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:52 pm

pepe1991 wrote:Can TOS take over whole body?
I don't know are we just looking every single move he does and people do it normally, or he has super awkward twitches all the time?
2:25 - 2:27 , first leg than whole upper body ?!

I just don't get what's wrong with him.

And he looks kind of absent, epilepsy like ?
Bold Predictions:
1. Deandre Ayton biggest disappointment of 2018 draft.
2. Nick Nurse becomes Orlando Magic Head Coach. (15.04.2018)
yoyojw17
Analyst
Posts: 3,209
And1: 2,132
Joined: Dec 26, 2011
Location: Gainesville,FL
 

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#64 » by yoyojw17 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Did no one see a long a$$ condor wing messing with the back of his neck before he pulled away with his "spasm". If someone messes with you from 2 feet away I would have made that sammmmmmme motion... "Yo Mo … stop messing around". and the leg thing is nothing out of the normal as someone settles into position in my opionion. The narratives are really starting to make people see what they wanna.
User avatar
CZ Eddie
Pro Prospect
Posts: 986
And1: 326
Joined: Jan 30, 2010
Location: Austin, TX
       

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#65 » by CZ Eddie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Wow.
Is this the RealGM version of Twitter?
Twitcher?
Lived in Orlando eight years. Big time Magic fan. Also lived in Los Angeles, so I'm a Lakers fan. And now in Austin, TX, so I'm a Longhorns fan.
User avatar
fklt
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,399
And1: 1,466
Joined: Mar 09, 2011

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#66 » by fklt » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:04 am

fultz takes a lot of pressure from the management if people start asking questions of longevity, so you can be sure we'll pick up his option no matter what state he is in come that time. just the fact that he is a part of this roster, grants weltman extra credit the follow his very patient vision by letting him point his fingers towards a potential internal growth that can come from that side.
User avatar
IllMagic04
Starter
Posts: 2,004
And1: 1,055
Joined: Jul 06, 2012
Location: Baltimore MD
     

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#67 » by IllMagic04 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:05 am

My prediction is the YIPS will continue and his jump shot will continue to be bad. He'll right in, another guy who cant shoot. However he will give us some energy off the bench thats a little bit better then what MCW gave us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
ivDT
RealGM
Posts: 18,483
And1: 1,550
Joined: Jun 15, 2003

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#68 » by ivDT » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:52 am

future mip.
User avatar
thelead
RealGM
Posts: 23,698
And1: 11,827
Joined: Apr 08, 2008
 

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#69 » by thelead » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:57 pm

IllMagic04 wrote:My prediction is the YIPS will continue and his jump shot will continue to be bad. He'll right in, another guy who cant shoot. However he will give us some energy off the bench thats a little bit better then what MCW gave us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using RealGM mobile app

Don't know how you can watch all of his twitches and still think it's the yips... He clearly is injured. I wonder if the bike accident rumors are true. He was fine during summer league and was injured when he came back for training camp.
Image
User avatar
j-ragg
RealGM
Posts: 16,428
And1: 9,928
Joined: Mar 31, 2005
Location: the don't re-sign Hedo bandwagon.
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#70 » by j-ragg » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm

thelead wrote:
IllMagic04 wrote:My prediction is the YIPS will continue and his jump shot will continue to be bad. He'll right in, another guy who cant shoot. However he will give us some energy off the bench thats a little bit better then what MCW gave us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using RealGM mobile app

Don't know how you can watch all of his twitches and still think it's the yips... He clearly is injured. I wonder if the bike accident rumors are true. He was fine during summer league and was injured when he came back for training camp.

Yeah I feel like something had to have happened... it'll make for a good 30 for 30 one day.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
pepe1991
General Manager
Posts: 9,925
And1: 7,972
Joined: Jan 10, 2016
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#71 » by pepe1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Maybe he has some neurological issue whole life that got that much worst after alleged bike/moped fall
There are conditions like chorea with similar twitching ,but they are in general there from a early age.
"A straight path never leads anywhere except to the objective."
Andre Gide
User avatar
IllMagic04
Starter
Posts: 2,004
And1: 1,055
Joined: Jul 06, 2012
Location: Baltimore MD
     

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#72 » by IllMagic04 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:10 pm

thelead wrote:
IllMagic04 wrote:My prediction is the YIPS will continue and his jump shot will continue to be bad. He'll right in, another guy who cant shoot. However he will give us some energy off the bench thats a little bit better then what MCW gave us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using RealGM mobile app

Don't know how you can watch all of his twitches and still think it's the yips... He clearly is injured. I wonder if the bike accident rumors are true. He was fine during summer league and was injured when he came back for training camp.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/yips/symptoms-causes/syc-20379021

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball.

Thats what hes got. I believe all this stuff about him not being able to lift his arm is a bunch of BS. His got the yips and is ashamed to admit it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
Posts: 40,588
And1: 1,882
Joined: Dec 30, 2006
Location: Orlando, FL. Thinking of Greece.
         

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#73 » by AdamTheGreek » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:24 pm

You really want to see him play Summer League...but I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does. His conditioning can't be good at this point.

Our front office isn't saying anything about it, but Markelle definitely needs to partake in training camp and preseason games in the Fall. Because WeHam will have to make a decision on that team option in October (and I think it's about $12 mill?), and that's cap space we could definitely use.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
User avatar
j-ragg
RealGM
Posts: 16,428
And1: 9,928
Joined: Mar 31, 2005
Location: the don't re-sign Hedo bandwagon.
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#74 » by j-ragg » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:31 pm

I think someone from mgmt has already come out and said Fultz won't be in SL, I feel like I heard them say it in the presser after the deadline maybe? Didn't really expect him to anyway.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
zaymon
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,253
And1: 691
Joined: Jul 01, 2015
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#75 » by zaymon » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:37 pm

AdamTheGreek wrote:You really want to see him play Summer League...but I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does. His conditioning can't be good at this point.

Our front office isn't saying anything about it, but Markelle definitely needs to partake in training camp and preseason games in the Fall. Because WeHam will have to make a decision on that team option in October (and I think it's about $12 mill?), and that's cap space we could definitely use.

We all want to keep expectations low, but these Hammond and Weltman interviews are so full of hype it amazes me. Maybe i am wrong but Weltman talks about him like future number one option of our team. He once said this is a high risk move, but then it was only positive stuff despite Fultz rehab going for so long( he even said Fultz outperfom his expectations). I dont know from where he gains his confidence
Bold Predictions:
1. Deandre Ayton biggest disappointment of 2018 draft.
2. Nick Nurse becomes Orlando Magic Head Coach. (15.04.2018)
User avatar
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
Posts: 40,588
And1: 1,882
Joined: Dec 30, 2006
Location: Orlando, FL. Thinking of Greece.
         

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#76 » by AdamTheGreek » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Look, a lot of that is being a good hype man as well for a kid that really needs the confidence.

I have no doubt that Fultz is getting along well with everyone, but at the end of it all he will have to get back on that court...sooner rather than later.

I'm just saying - behind the scenes - WeHam have this imaginary timer in the back of their hands that buzzes in October where a big decision will have to be made on Fultz.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
User avatar
j-ragg
RealGM
Posts: 16,428
And1: 9,928
Joined: Mar 31, 2005
Location: the don't re-sign Hedo bandwagon.
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#77 » by j-ragg » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm

zaymon wrote:
AdamTheGreek wrote:You really want to see him play Summer League...but I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does. His conditioning can't be good at this point.

Our front office isn't saying anything about it, but Markelle definitely needs to partake in training camp and preseason games in the Fall. Because WeHam will have to make a decision on that team option in October (and I think it's about $12 mill?), and that's cap space we could definitely use.

We all want to keep expectations low, but these Hammond and Weltman interviews are so full of hype it amazes me. Maybe i am wrong but Weltman talks about him like future number one option of our team. He once said this is a high risk move, but then it was only positive stuff despite Fultz rehab going for so long( he even said Fultz outperfom his expectations). I dont know from where he gains his confidence

I'm the opposite lol every time they talk about him my opinion gets lower. Mainly because every time they ask about his basketball ability currently they change the subject to how he works hard and is a nice young man. Yeah, we get it, but we didn't trade for him so he can open the door for people and help old ladies at the crosswalk.

edit: I get why they're doing it too, just saying as a fan it doesn't instill a bunch of confidence in me. Just my .02
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
zaymon
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,253
And1: 691
Joined: Jul 01, 2015
   

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#78 » by zaymon » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:11 pm

j-ragg wrote:
zaymon wrote:
AdamTheGreek wrote:You really want to see him play Summer League...but I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does. His conditioning can't be good at this point.

Our front office isn't saying anything about it, but Markelle definitely needs to partake in training camp and preseason games in the Fall. Because WeHam will have to make a decision on that team option in October (and I think it's about $12 mill?), and that's cap space we could definitely use.

We all want to keep expectations low, but these Hammond and Weltman interviews are so full of hype it amazes me. Maybe i am wrong but Weltman talks about him like future number one option of our team. He once said this is a high risk move, but then it was only positive stuff despite Fultz rehab going for so long( he even said Fultz outperfom his expectations). I dont know from where he gains his confidence

I'm the opposite lol every time they talk about him my opinion gets lower. Mainly because every time they ask about his basketball ability currently they change the subject to how he works hard and is a nice young man. Yeah, we get it, but we didn't trade for him so he can open the door for people and help old ladies at the crosswalk.

edit: I get why they're doing it too, just saying as a fan it doesn't instill a bunch of confidence in me. Just my .02

Yeah but they dont say: we dont know what we have in him; he is still a huge risk; rehab is tricky. All they say is he is great, that he still has number 1 potential and rehab is going very well. From Weltman talk i get the idea Fultz is just rehabing from normal injury and thats all. Its weird with all that history.
Bold Predictions:
1. Deandre Ayton biggest disappointment of 2018 draft.
2. Nick Nurse becomes Orlando Magic Head Coach. (15.04.2018)
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
Posts: 22,089
And1: 7,536
Joined: Jun 26, 2009
Location: Orlando, FL.
     

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#79 » by Blue_and_Whte » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:48 pm

This place is turing into WebMD. Any move this kid makes is under a damn microscope. Nobody knows whats actually happening with him, so just let it play out.

Sent from my VS501 using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
fendilim
RealGM
Posts: 26,959
And1: 3,282
Joined: Jun 11, 2002
Location: 孫悟空, 时间太?!

Re: Expectation of Fultz 

Post#80 » by fendilim » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Too lazy to check but did Fultz play SL ball for the sixers?

I really dont think its the yips. I was watching an Oprah show with Barkley and MJ. Apparenty Barkley used to be a good golfer, until someone told him about his swing. And apparently in the driving range he would have a good swing, but in the course he’d suddenly have the yips. The yips with Fultz happens even in the practice court even. I really thinks its TOS. Someone should watch the TOS about Landry Fields in Youtube. Reminds me too much of fultz situation.
Image

Return to Orlando Magic